It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Link China Virus "Vaccine" to Guillain-Barré Syndrome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wonder if J&J used some uncleaned equipment that has talcum powder residue ? 🔎⭕🔍

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a .0000078% chance. Any viral infection/vaccine can cause it.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Just got my JnJ jab today, saw this news shortly after

It's about the same odds as being struck by lightning twice, I wouldn't worry.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Oh. No problem, then.
Warnings are so silly.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JAGStorm

I read the JJ and how was developed, is not different just a different approach still base DNA protein, remember a traditional vaccine takes years to develop and test for safety records.

None of the shots been used right now had been time tested.

It is a bit different. Live Virus delviery

So, your body will go right for it unlike the MRNA which hides in lipids and spreads all over your body. At least that is my theory.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Here's my conspiracy spin.
Tptb don't care of J&J is off the table as it is a more traditional vaccine. I think for whatever reasons (God help us) they want everyone on the MRNA ones anyways.

Exactly what I thought when they 'paused' the J&J in April, and then only after people started skipping their appointments for the Pfizer and Moderna (due to increased suspicion) did they 'unpause' the J&J...

And they are seriously underreporting the negative effects of those other two -

See my post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

“The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a vector to get the information into the person being vaccinated so the immune system will recognize it and build an immune response in order to protect that person,” says UNC Health Chief of Infectious Diseases Dr. Joseph J. Eron Jr. “It’s a little different than the current Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but it’s the same kind of idea: It gets that message inside the body so that the body can see it and respond.”

It’s important to know: The adenovirus has been genetically modified so that it cannot duplicate. It cannot give you a cold or COVID-19.

thewell.unc.edu...

I wanted this shot to be different but in reality is not, then the side effects are worst than the other two for the lucky ones that will get them.

ADVERSE REACTIONS
Adverse reactions reported in a clinical trial following administration of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine include injection site pain, headache, fatigue, myalgia, nausea, fever, injection site erythema and injection site swelling. In clinical studies, severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, have been reported following the administration of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.

Thrombosis involving large blood vessels, including the cerebral venous sinuses, portal vein, lower extremity veins, and pulmonary artery, with thrombocytopenia have been reported following the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.

Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.

www.janssencovid19vaccine.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Oh. No problem, then.
Warnings are so silly.

Warnings are fine, letting a .0000078% chance control your life isn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Oh. No problem, then.
Warnings are so silly.

letting a .0000078% chance control your life isn't.

Same might be said of a 00.003% chance for kids ages 0 to 19...00.02% for people ages 20 to 49...0.5% for people ages 50 to 70.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The FDA is supposed to approve the “vaccines” in 2 months. Then the traitors will mandate forced vaccinations. Get ready to stand for what you know is right. NO MATTER THE COST.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Oh. No problem, then.
Warnings are so silly.

Same might be said of a 00.003% chance for kids ages 0 to 19...00.02% for people ages 20 to 49...0.5% for people ages 50 to 70.

Hello my good friend...

Firstly (yeah it's one of them ), we need all of us to come together, jabbed or unjabbed. Personally I'm not and won't.

It's time to step outside of the box for all of us, they control us while divided, same old same old.

We need to think with logic here, what happens in a trial? Real thing and placebo. If you don't have the placebo it's no trial so it's one or the other.

Now let's take the placebo route, many more would have had the placebo rather than the real thing. This would make this experimental vaccine even more deadly.

I don't go for vaccinated dying off this winter, is it possible yes but I don't see it. Most had placebo in my opinion, and I so hope I'm right on that.

Have we looked at Moderna profits before 2020 to now...just saying. Have we looked at politicians and shares in Pharma? Just a general question to all. Seek and you shall find your answer.

I so wish I hadn't have read them Georgia guidestones all them years ago.

Kansas... I like your style, straight to the point and truth. Trust Kansas.

Stay safe and yours

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You think 0.5% and 0.0000078% are similar?

You'd have about 1,000,000 of the first to 1 of the latter ... yah, same thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I think this vaccine has highlighted a significant flaw for most humans.

Many would jump off a cliff if their friends were doing it, or with a little nudging.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Do you know the true numbers? You have access to that or going on what you have heard? Please no weak sauce I'm a HP guy.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have noticed that the FDA has made issues with the Johnson vaccine yet does not say much about the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that have more risk of clots and neurological disorders than the johnson.

If I could take a vaccine, I would definitely choose the Johnson vaccine over the mRNA vaccines. Nobody I know who got the Johnson vaccine had major problems, yet I know of about six people who had some severe reactions to the mRNA vaccines, and one guy died about a day and a half after the first pfizer jab....It wasn't smart to give an old guy who just had a major hip surgery the jab three days after the surgery.

This is a typical ploy to make people question a medicine that is not as serious as the most used vaccine in the country.....focus on this and do not look at what is actually happening.
edit on 12-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The FDA is supposed to approve the “vaccines” in 2 months. Then the traitors will mandate forced vaccinations. Get ready to stand for what you know is right. NO MATTER THE COST.

They don't even have to do that. They just need to stay in an emergency for emergency use. Leave one mandate/rule in place we have our emergency. They are traitors but they'll never have our children.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire08

Oh. No problem, then.
Warnings are so silly.

I don't go for vaccinated dying off this winter, is it possible yes but I don't see it. Most had placebo in my opinion, and I so hope I'm right on that.

You're likely correct.
Much too early to kill the fatted calf.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the math lesson. I feel smart now.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I think Winter, Spring of Next year are the ones to watch for.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

How could they know this before it shows up in the averse reactions databases?

But there have been very few severe adverse reactions, considering the numbers who have already had the vaccines.

But I have to admit, this Ghislaine-Epstein syndrome sounds really nasty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join