It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream about my deceased Dad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: JAGStorm

So a Base Commander or equivalent. Navy? Flag Ship Admiral?

I'm really striking out today.

Nope not navy! A Base Commander of sorts you could say.
edit on 12-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

JAG, only you can suss out what this dream means. I believe dreams have messages. I'm glad that your dream wasn't frightening to you. I would consider that your Dad was sending you a message of hope and peace.

I personally believe that there is a continuum in which we all participate, and we live and die and move on and those energies mix and are accessible to other energies and other vibrational frequencies throughout the universe.

I would guess that your Da says "I'm okay" and that he is well.

All best

I truly believe there is something bigger than us out there. Maybe we aren't meant to know, maybe we can't handle it at this stage of our humanity. Maybe we are shown little tiny glimpses at a time.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I truly believe there is something bigger than us out there. Maybe we aren't meant to know, maybe we can't handle it at this stage of our humanity. Maybe we are shown little tiny glimpses at a time.

I think you are spot on. Likewise with the ET/EBE issue. We are given that information which we can assimilate without internally exploding. I think there have been people throughout history -- we often call them prophets -- who have had greater insight than the populace, who try to show us what we can do, what we can be. I think it's there for us, and your Dad is perhaps saying to you, "you done good. Don't worry about me. See you someday."

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
'alien' in the dream, were you recently (or longer) busy reading stories about 'aliens','ufos' and conspiracy theories?
for the beginning, stop this.

'aliens' and 'ufos' are not physical but of demonic nature. When they even communicate directly ( dreams) there is a problem.
edit on 24-7-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
'alien' in the dream, were you recently (or longer) busy reading stories about 'aliens','ufos' and conspiracy theories?

'aliens' and 'ufos' are not physical but of demonic nature. When they even communicate directly ( dreams) there is a problem.

No I do not read about aliens and of all the paranormal things out there I have very little interest in them.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: anti72

No I do not read about aliens and of all the paranormal things out there I have very little interest in them.

good.
prayers do have power.
'aliens' do not like christ.

edit on 17-8-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join