It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chiraq Gunned Down Walking Out of Jail

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It happened again.

A few years ago, a guy named Bob-O was gunned down immediately after he was let out of Cook County jail. As in literally; let out the gate of the county jail, drove one block and then gunned down. Bob-O was well known "shooter" and part of a gang / clique called THF (Trigger Happy Family). The murder was so brazen it made national news and I think even a thread on ATS.

Bob-O beat a murder charge on a technicality (DA didn't file some paperwork in time), so he was released. I guess his "opps" weren't too pleased and someone tipped them off and they were waiting for him at 1am.

Well, it happened again!

A guy named KTS Dre (Kill To Survive) was let out of Cook County Jail and immediately gunned down. His mother and sister were also wounded in the shooting. KTS Dre was the older brother of a young rapper named KTS Von who was also gunned down a few years ago.

But yeah, white supremacy and black lives matter...

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Talking about black on black violence is racist dontcha know.

Race isn't the problem, black thug culture is the problem.
edit on 11-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Good effin riddance to worthless criminal garbage!!!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So some rapper who actually called himself 'kill to survive' got shot.... Who cares? He chose his fate.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Does it or would it do any good to post government statistics that clearly state what the real issue is in America?

Yeah well, I'll just say it, daddy issues.

And that's not intended to be used on one particular group. It's also the craziness with sex that's going on in America.

And the outright ignorance.

My grandfathers and my dad might not have had book sense like I barely have, but they showed me how to work, why to work, and when to work and when to relax and enjoy the rewards of work.

It's a four letter word to some, they'd rather sell drugs or sell ass than work a job. THAT'S what is wrong with America, those two lifestyles are glamorized by glowing screens, but the glowing screens don't willingly explain the cons of those lifestyles, just the pros.

See, daddy ain't teaching kids, the glowing screen is.....

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I may be a little slow, but I had no idea who/what 'Chiraq' was, so in case anyone else is as slow as me, it's Chicago.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

Does it or would it do any good to post government statistics that clearly state what the real issue is in America?

Yeah well, I'll just say it, daddy issues.

And that's not intended to be used on one particular group. It's also the craziness with sex that's going on in America.

And the outright ignorance.

My grandfathers and my dad might not have had book sense like I barely have, but they showed me how to work, why to work, and when to work and when to relax and enjoy the rewards of work.

It's a four letter word to some, they'd rather sell drugs or sell ass than work a job. THAT'S what is wrong with America, those two lifestyles are glamorized by glowing screens, but the glowing screens don't willingly explain the cons of those lifestyles, just the pros.

See, daddy ain't teaching kids, the glowing screen is.....

Nah... the data is well known.

I was just posting as the shooting was so brazen and kind of comical in nature and it is the second time this has happened. The victims are no loss to the community.

News reporting KTS Dre was shot SIXTY FOUR times. WTF? Figure that must be a typo.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If they didn't shoot him that 64th time, he might be alive today.

Seriously, just say Chicago, we don't all speak moronic street talk.

(looks at fingers and tries to figure out how to flash ats gang signs)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

News reporting KTS Dre was shot SIXTY FOUR times. WTF? Figure that must be a typo.

Naw, was probably just the police that shot him..that not an unheard of bullet count from them. We had a gangster up here, got shot 27 times..and lived.

My bad..it was only 26 times!

edit on 11-7-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If it was the Police, maybe they shot him 64 times just so it would appear more like a gang related revenge shooting.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: vonclod

If it was the Police, maybe they shot him 64 times just so it would appear more like a gang related revenge shooting.

That could almost be the plot of a movie..would not surprise me if it's happened.
I'm kinda just playing, but I can recall a few police shooting where hundreds of rounds were fired, one was I think, 6-700, killed the hostages, killed everyone..buncha cowboys!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Race isn't the problem, black thug culture is the problem.

No. Not "black" thug culture. Thug culture in general. I call it ghetto culture. It doesn't have any specific race associated with it. But yes this is the problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

This is one hundred percent correct. You have pointed out the number one issue that is the route of the problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I may be a little slow, but I had no idea who/what 'Chiraq' was, so in case anyone else is as slow as me, it's Chicago.

Do I admit here my first thought when reading the thread title was 'Jacques Chiraq?' lol.. or maybe his grandson or something
lol
- so thanks for clarifying -

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
we should do liek we did in the 20's and 30s with gangs. shoot them. Survivors get sent to guantanimo in cuba and lose their citizenship.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

If they didn't shoot him that 64th time, he might be alive today.

Seriously, just say Chicago, we don't all speak moronic street talk.

(looks at fingers and tries to figure out how to flash ats gang signs)
Au Contraire! I have a great appreciation for when a single word can so cleverly say so much. That you didnt immediately catch on to the creative twist in ‘Chiraq’, does not cast it as either moronic, nor street.

Take the stick out and relax.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

THF? KTS?

How do I get a name like that? Chi me up, Edumakated....

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thank you! I hadn't even gotten THAT far! I was still in the "slow" lane.

You saved me some time!
edit on 7/12/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItsEvolutionBaby

Do I admit here my first thought when reading the thread title was 'Jacques Chiraq?' lol.. or maybe his grandson or something
lol
- so thanks for clarifying -

LOL!

Same place I was!

<<   2  3 >>

join