It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Vaccine Conspiracy I guess...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JonOnTheJohn

Placebos would increase infection rates and make the vaccine look less effective than it is. It would be completely illegal and unethical.

Not necessarily.

Given the methodology used, and the changing of 'cycle counts' in PCR; it is possible that the data could be so manipulated as to show what we are "seeing" now.

How this works: The Ct (cycle count in PCR) is set to an outrageously high value (38) for diagnosis purposes, with this Ct value there will be a very high number of false positive results, it's almost unavoidable.

A vaccine is announce a year later, and the testing standard is changed; vaxxed people now require a lower Ct (28), and anyone unvaxxed is still tested to the old standard (Ct=38).

A Ct value of 38 is 1024 times more sensitive than the more realistic 28, and is WAY into the non-linear area of the curve used for PCR. Data obtained from PCR has a 'range' of Ct value where it is valid; this range is from about 11 to 28. Above and below these values data is invalid, and should not be used, yet it is.

If vaxxed people were tested the same way as unvaxxed then the results would be vastly different, and most would test positive, albeit falsely. If unvaxxed people were tested the same as vaxxed people then there would almost no new cases.

All that is done by simply leveraging the PCR testing method to show what you want, then using that data to show how common saline is effective against Covid.

I'm not saying that anything like that is actually happening, but...

And of course it would be completely illegal and unethical.

I keep asking, how do the lab techs know when to change PCR cycles? You obviously do not work in healthcare. The people doing the PCR test have no clue at all if someone is symptomatic/asymptomatic or vaccinated/unvaccinated. They get a swab sent down by tube, they run it, they enter the results.
edit on 15-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Placebos would increase infection rates and make the vaccine look less effective than it is. It would be completely illegal and unethical.

Not necessarily.

Given the methodology used, and the changing of 'cycle counts' in PCR; it is possible that the data could be so manipulated as to show what we are "seeing" now.

How this works: The Ct (cycle count in PCR) is set to an outrageously high value (38) for diagnosis purposes, with this Ct value there will be a very high number of false positive results, it's almost unavoidable.

A vaccine is announce a year later, and the testing standard is changed; vaxxed people now require a lower Ct (28), and anyone unvaxxed is still tested to the old standard (Ct=38).

A Ct value of 38 is 1024 times more sensitive than the more realistic 28, and is WAY into the non-linear area of the curve used for PCR. Data obtained from PCR has a 'range' of Ct value where it is valid; this range is from about 11 to 28. Above and below these values data is invalid, and should not be used, yet it is.

If vaxxed people were tested the same way as unvaxxed then the results would be vastly different, and most would test positive, albeit falsely. If unvaxxed people were tested the same as vaxxed people then there would almost no new cases.

All that is done by simply leveraging the PCR testing method to show what you want, then using that data to show how common saline is effective against Covid.

I keep asking, how do the lab techs know when to change PCR cycles? You obviously do not work in healthcare. The people doing the PCR test have no clue at all if someone is symptomatic/asymptomatic or vaccinated/unvaccinated. They get a swab sent down by tube, they run it, they enter the results.
No Im not in healthcare but Im in Logic Care and here how this covid 19 virus came to be : This is sensible conjecture supported by real life factual events . covid 19 has a genetically quantified fingerprint of being created & not random nature virus. The gain of function was supported by Dr. Foul Cheese as a US/China secret experiment that was more than likely accidentally released .
The virus is IP and it is patented, thus PCR tests are patented to detect at different sample ratios a patented strain ratio that only a few select cough cough Bill Gates types know the real story .
The covid 19 is a bit more dangerous than seasonal flu but the pcr test are were the conspiracy is , because the pcr test protocol is private property of just a few who also own and invest in the vaccine.
No one can just make a pcr test, because it’s copyrighted as IP along with the virus .
Thats why everyone tests positive sooner or later based on how sensitive they tune the pcr tests .
No one can even 3 party test this , because its owned and protected by the wealthy elite the World over , and thats why everyone is in on the jab & bs .

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Not necessarily.

The PCR Cycle is changed for them via the PCR tests that are preparatory IP that a lab tech has zero say in it outside of instructions.
Just like if Ford owned Ferrari : Ford mechanics can take out and replace parts on a Ferrari, but only Ferrari can fix the specific part due to patents that were un buyable from Ferrari when Ford purchased them . So Ferrari controls secrets that are protected within and separate from it’s Parent Company Ford . Block Chain .

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Not necessarily.

great question imo ! Thanks Occam

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sounds like a covid death to me, where as a car accident is not. Please explain.

Sounds like we are in similar industries based on another one of your posts so interested in your perspective.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes, I agree with you on everything you posted back to me, yeah the virtue signaling is huge, okay. I am part of another forum, I am the type of person that keeps my friends close but my enemy closer. I am part of an alt-left group online, that is supposed to be a forum for Mother's to go on and talk to other Mother's. It's called babycenter, that group right there does the most virtue signaling of all the sites I go on. Their virtual signaling right now is the mask. These people have had the gene therapy shot, some are still wearing their masks because they don't wnat people to think they are Republicans. I # you not! they have "vaccination" interventions, where they are forcing their relatives who do not want to take this shot, and they arre talking them into taking it by threatening them, saying they will never see their grandkids if they don't take the shot, and it's really sickening. Yes, this is what the alt-left is doing.

I have been keeping my eye on this shot since it came out, the side effects to this shot or the other shots is crazy, I have told all of my immediate family not to take this because of the side effects and I don't want my children to die. I have looked into the VAERS website, it's disgusting. I have looked into the ingrdients but it's hard to find the bad ones because I am not a scientist and i don't know what to look for. I also know all about the heart conditions and how it's affecting teenagers who are healthy, and yes it's really sad. I have talked to a few woman who have had heart inflamation online and it's pretty and yes they have taken the shot as well. there are some who were going to take the 2nd shot and i haven't heard from them since. My only guess is they are either fighting for their lives in a hospital or they died. I could be wrong, and maybe they just got bored of the website, I hope I am wrong, but these were also serial posters who posted all the time.

I also agree with you that people who have taken the shot are lost, they see this as a get out of jail free card, some believe they won't get Covid ever, and have lost sight to waht they really took. The hive mind of people who have taken this shot is scary, they are telling peopple online that they did it for the greater good, for their community. Some are saying not have doctors who are against this shot, a lot of them have switched doctors if the doctors have recommended they don't take this shot. Yet at the same time they are spouting that they trust doctors and science and all that BS! Yeah they have completely lost their minds, imo.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Not necessarily.

They don't have to! Seriously, do you know what "automation" means?

All your techs need to do is prepare a sample, give it to a machine, and press 'start'...that's it, ALL they do, unless there is a minor issue that they can fix.

Cycle counts do not have to be adjusted for each sample. The system is simply set-up for max cycles and left to collect data. The tech prolly never sees that data, as it is sent to a database, and perhaps a doctor, not the technician.

It is the machine that "reads" the cycle count necessary for a positive indication, if one is found, it is recorded. And, there is no human interaction involved beyond pressing 'start'. It is very likely that the determination of whether you are "infected" is done by some 'back-end' AI that takes into account patient history, and other factors, So, the "system" knows where to set the Ct, and not your tech.

And, no, I don't work in healthcare, I have however done quite a lot of work in automation, mostly as a software engineer.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
If she pulls through this I'll be beyond shocked. Honestly, things are looking very grim. I wouldn't be surprised if within a month she's gone. I'm surprised she's not been recommended for hospice yet.

Very, very sad...

Is she still refusing to blame the jab?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join