It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Fauci! If you weren't such an idiot, you would "get" this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Don't really care about Americans, eh?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
Keep telling folks not to get the bad. Remember to tell them that 99.5 percent of people dying are invaded.

Sleep week!

Huh?? You clearly need to put that back through the translator or get your supervisor to proofread better.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yea that's it I don't care about Americans... is that all you have? Such weak sauce...

606,520 cancer deaths in America in 2020 that's over 1500 a day of those non-stop 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year every year and we have done nothing to stop it. That's up 47,000 from 2007

but yea keep on comparing it COVID.

edit on 11-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Just the one.

The rest of them are great.
edit on 1172021 by Tulpa because: Clarification

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

Don’t really care about autonomy, eh?

Eh? Canada? Now I understand

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I’m an RN as well. Mad respect to the pre-hospital RNs. You go right out in the war zones with the EMTs. You’re like a soldier without a rifle.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

I’m an RN as well. Mad respect to the pre-hospital RNs. You go right out in the war zones with the EMTs. You’re like a soldier without a rifle.

Thank you and thank you back. I was an EMT by 18 and working in the ER and ambulances before getting my paramedic. Long ours as a flight medic while going to nursing school. Eventually became a nurse working in critical care and then Flight Nurse. The hours were flexible enough to get my FF1 FF2&3 ARFF too.

Cheers back at you.

edit on 11-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Thank you and thank you back. I was an EMT by 18 and working in the ER and ambulances before getting my paramedic. Long ours as a flight medic while going to nursing school. Eventually became a nurse working in critical care and then Flight Nurse. The hours were flexible enough to get my FF1 FF2&3 ARFF to.

Cheers back at you.

And that's why people love Bigburgh.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Thank you and thank you back. I was an EMT by 18 and working in the ER and ambulances before getting my paramedic. Long ours as a flight medic while going to nursing school. Eventually became a nurse working in critical care and then Flight Nurse. The hours were flexible enough to get my FF1 FF2&3 ARFF to.

Cheers back at you.

And that's why people love Bigburgh.

😶😶Made me blush😶

Tulpa, I'm always pressing that button for ya! ⭐⭐🤗

Bigburgh loves the people here ats... well

edit on 11-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Fauci has blamed politics for deterring an otherwise successful vaccination effort, with the majority of U.S. states and territories having administered at or above 75% of their first vaccine doses, according to the CDC.

Fauci is wrong here. Its not that the politics that is deterring the "Bill Gate Shots" its the trust in them. After the second dose and more and more people are reporting issues and side effects would those people who had their two doses really jump in for the third and a covid passport?

People arent stupid.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Keep telling folks not to get the vax. Remember to tell them that 99.5 percent of people dying are unvaxed.

Sleep well!

So the # what? it's my call, not yours. I'm high risk and have zero intention of getting any shot. Don't need it, don't want it, not going to make a giant baby like you feel better just because. Make yourself feel better, little boy, I'm not your mommy.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

The media has a way of exaggerating the truth. I understand why you think that the reported 95% of the people dying with COVID are unvaccinated, means something significant. The fact this was reported in one area, and is not true in all areas, along with any other information that would be related, is just proof that the media is pushing an agenda.

The change in COVID deaths has not changed more than 0% to 1% since May 22, 2020.
www.worldometers.info...

The math does not show a significant increase in the number of COVID deaths, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

95% of 1% is 0.95. Even if you went with the earlier number of 3% back in 2020, 95% of 3% is 2.85%. Still not a number to warrant the insanity we are seeing.

edit on 11-7-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word Correction.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Shhhh! You and your white supremacist maths. How dare you?!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

😁👍🏼

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

Do you have a BS in Science, a medical school degree? 40 plus yes of reviewed science under your belt?

The question is ..
Do you ?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

So the # what? it's my call, not yours. I'm high risk and have zero intention of getting any shot.

High risk.
The very reason I have not taken the not-vaccine yet.
Like they say about abortion .
It is my health and my choice.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Keep telling folks not to get the vax. Remember to tell them that 99.5 percent of people dying are unvaxed.

Sleep well!

Got link for that questionable statement ?
If not , go back and add "in my opinion"

Buh-bye now.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
It is making a strong comeback.
edit on 7/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So the # what? it's my call, not yours. I'm high risk and have zero intention of getting any shot.

High risk.

Since when is abortion a contagion?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Gothmog

High risk.

Since when is abortion a contagion?

That's what y'all treat it as - life and health of the mother.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join