It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Fauci! If you weren't such an idiot, you would "get" this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Let's see ... maybe it's because everyone who is currently for the vaccine would be rabidly against it if the election had gone the other way just like they were against the vaccine before the election itself?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Fauci is our modern equivalent to Bagdad Bob.

Who cares what that shill has to say?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
Next time your kid gets cancer, come to ATS for the cure. You'll get a great outcome.

Hey dictator how about you answer the question. What about the tens of thousands of doctors who disagree???? This is not an approved vaccine. You and Fauci think you know best. Other doctors disagree. Common sense says chill out and wait. The risk is very low for most people. Why do you blindly follow when clearly doctors intimately involved with vaccine development are questioning it? Why not critically think and make your own decision and be happy with that? because the only consensus out there is in your mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

What about the doctors, with "BS" degrees in hypothetical guesswork, that AGREE with the OP?

You insinuate only the OP and lowly uneducated meatbags disagree with "Science", which by the way has NEVER, not once, been engraved in stone.

Science is exactly like the climate, it changes, and people like you need to learn to accept that as a part of life.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ok so are you virtue signalling to ATS?

Doctors are dumb? Respected doctors are dumb?

Do you have a BS in Science, a medical school degree? 40 plus yes of reviewed science under your belt?

But we should listen to your "facts" because you get stars and flags from the echo chamber folks that support an emotional political position.

Ok

Got it.

Enjoy the inevitable echo praise, but don't call it logic. It is cruel "own the libs" feels, that you some how think makes a difference.

No one cares any more, and 99.5 percent of Americans who are still dying from covid are un-vaxed.

So keep putting out disinformation to get more Americans killed.

Sleep well with your ATS virtue stars and flags.

What good is a medical degree if you are also a LIAR?

I know, it's because a LIAR like Fauci who also has a medical degree can hide the lies using the degree as cover.

And everyone with a mind to see has seen this in him.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm surprised your head hasn't exploded yet after all the cognitive dissonance you've experienced listening to Fauci. He's said one thing and thing flip-flopped on it so many times that it strains the boundaries of belief.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Comparing covid to cancer only shows to what level you have joined the Covidiotacy.

So you believe a government employee wouldn’t lie? Crazy times indeed.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Pathetic

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Why are we having red states and places in the South that are very highly ideological in one way, not wanting to get vaccinations

Falsey....
1) We detest liars.
2) We don't appreciate anyone telling us how we should live our lives.
3) We can logically deduce , from numbers and facts , that Covid-19 is nothing but the flu
4) We do not poke into our neighbors lives. Live and let live.
5) We do not cave into fear mongering.

Yes , we are ideoLOGICAL.
6) And we damn sure don't give a rat's a__ what you think.

Southern born
Southern bred
And when I die ?
Southern dead.
edit on 7/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I've been in the medical field for 20+ years. Rn PHRn.

I've worked with some of the best, and yes some major idiots.

If it weren't for some nurses catching contraindications, mixed up paper work, constant check ins on patients. many people would have died in all these years of medical practices.

Get out of here with your constant trolling of every board here on ats.

Otherwise bring some contributions to ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
You are lucky I am here. Without me your echo chamber on covid would ring as hollow as it is.

I provide logic and fact, so you can use childlike arguments to refute them.

Fact: 99.5 percent of Americans currently dying from civic are un-vaxed.

Prove me wrong.

This is why all the new social media or the right fails - normal folks don't show up and their is now one to troll.

I accept your apology.

edit on 11-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This needs to be read over and over such a great perspective on this complete farce we aren't just witnessing, they are shilling for more and more participants.

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: network dude

I wonder if it was ideological rigidity that forced him to go babble to anybody with a camera that was willing to give him asspats, because that's the root of much of the skepticism about the vaccines. He's been saying way too much, way too often and it's been way too wrong, way too many times.

I can tell you this, public health agencies and hospitals are more than happy to play up these periodic events to get their wish lists purchased. H1N1 caused a huge boost in funding and now COVID is providing a huge injection of money, expect this to become a routine event over the coming years. They're more than happy to declare public health emergencies for racism and gun violence too, because it means more money and more power. Mandates and lockdowns only add legitimacy to this grift.

If they can lock you down and force you to vaccinate for the public health emergency of COVID, what do you think is stopping them from locking you down or "innoculating" you against the public health emergencies of gun violence and racism? That's the neverending money fountain. Diseases come and go, but racism and gun control and just keep going forever. How far are we from skipping the racism part of the public health emergency and instead just calling it whiteness, whiteness is a public health emergency?

We're no longer heading to a dark place, we're in one.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You are lucky I am here. Without me your echo chamber on covid would ring as hollow as it is.

Prove me wrong.

This is why all the new social media or the right fails - normal folks don't show up and their is now one to troll.

I accept your apology.

Source Please
***SHRUGS***

I'm not often in the PIT because if people like you just trolling around. You keep echoing your crap on every board

Edit:

FYI, I don't need any media left or right. Why? Because I was there working the 12 and 24 hour shift out there in the real world.

I'm not apologizing to you at all. Get over yourself
edit on 11-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So?

Their choice.

Get over it.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Ok so are you virtue signalling to ATS?

Doctors are dumb? Respected doctors are dumb?

Do you have a BS in Science, a medical school degree? 40 plus yes of reviewed science under your belt?

But we should listen to your "facts" because you get stars and flags from the echo chamber folks that support an emotional political position.

Ok

Got it.

Enjoy the inevitable echo praise, but don't call it logic. It is cruel "own the libs" feels, that you some how think makes a difference.

No one cares any more, and 99.5 percent of Americans who are still dying from covid are un-vaxed.

So keep putting out disinformation to get more Americans killed.

Sleep well with your ATS virtue stars and flags.

Here you go troll. Bust me wide open. I know you will run off as usual, but surprise me. Show me where those who get covid DONT HAVE natural immunity.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Prove me wrong.

I accept your apology.

how many of those had covid before and recovered?

and for the bonus, what is the purpose of the vaccine? Does it make the body create the #ING ANTIBODIES just like getting the virus does?

You are a walking talking contradiction. If your posting history wasn't so easy to read, you might get some respect, you earned NONE.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Getting the vaccine does not prevent you from spreading the virus. It only protects you.
It’s so freaking creepy the way they’re trying to force everyone. That alone tells me somethings up.
Grandmas die from the flu every year and they’re not making the flu vaccines mandatory.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Keep telling folks not to get the vax. Remember to tell them that 99.5 percent of people dying are unvaxed.

Sleep well!
edit on 11-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's the number of COVID deaths in the US in the last 7 days 1,557 total want to know how many it was the week before 1706 those numbers are minuscule

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Keep telling folks not to get the vax. Remember to tell them that 99.5 percent of people dying are unvaxed.

Sleep well!

You're killing grammar!

edit on 1172021 by Tulpa because: doesn't make sense because poster edited his mistakes

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join