It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injuries Reported by Vaccine Trials Volunteers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is a very interesting YT video by Sen. Ron Johnson with families on adverse reactions to COVID vaccine. These are all members and families who had being of pfizer Vaccine Trials Volunteers.

Well you should watch for yourselves..

Injuries Reported by Pfizer/Moderna Trials Volunteers

The video is also at bitchute. As the link on YT might be censored.
2021 JUN 28 Sen. Ron Johnson People Who Want to Be Seen, Heard and Believed by the Medical Community
edit on 11-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The japan report where they found that the JJ vaccine was going everywhere cooled me down. Then I learn that JJ didn't done the investigation right about where the vaccine goes, just to confirm the japan report. Finally there was the numerous report of healthy person with hearth problem (even really young).

I was looking at the number and at my age group it's mostly 50/50 advantage/disadvantage. I choose to wait, then our government just got tyrannical and decided it will put restriction for non-vaxxer. That is too much for me, I won't take it. They switched from a "science" argument to a "gun" argument, I wont cooperate.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

You see this is how some in the gov, polticans and media they want to use that argument. The "science" argument. To look more believable.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
They lost all arguments at "do as we say or else".

Seriously, if you are someone that trust into this vaccine, your side, just threatened my freedom. Automatic lost, sorry.
edit on 11-7-2021 by aTechnician because: Edit to separate the sentence... The second one is not addressed to HawkEyi

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I got the moderna vaccinations.
I had my second one on last Monday.
For some reason, I don’t know if it’s related, but I haven’t felt normal since. It feels like I’m on the verge of having a panic attack since day 2. On the afternoon of day 3 I had a freak out. Yelled for my wife because I couldn’t breath.
My adrenaline was pumping. My hands were shaking. Even my knees were rattling.
Then I got this stupid depression thing happening. I just so happened to have a doctors appointment day 4 . I told the Dr how I was feeling and he prescribed me antidepressants.
Feels like impending doom is about to take place. I just want to sleep. Haven’t done a thing during my week off work.
Snapping at the wife and kids.

I never, felt like this before.
edit on 11-7-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Like i said in other posts, monitor your side effects, BP,symptoms if you feel any weird, strange after a week? a month? you should talk to your family doctor. Keep showing them the symptoms and the date when you had the vaccinations if you believe that it might be related.

Keep a track record of your symptoms as either a list or in guidebook like a list schedule of some kind.
I hope you get better.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I hope you'll get better. I know most of you took the vaccine for the others, every people that have difficulties because of it break my heart. Keep your head up!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thanks a lot, and yeah I have been keep track of the symptoms.

Like even writing this. I can feel a panic attack, just on the verge to happen. Then it goes away for about 5 minutes
I’m not going to take those antidepressants.
If his is due to the vaccine, the last thing I need to do is introduce more chemicals into my body.

The company bribed us to take the vaccines.
Gave us $100 tax free after each shot.

Shouldn’t have risked this for a mere $200

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hmm well on the bright spot no one said that you cant sue the companies that forced you to take the vaccines. I am agaisnt companies, schools forcing these vaccines on our youth, children forcible.

Again please stay positive and stay healthy!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

Thanks a lot!
Much appreciated

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If the protection for this trial shots is not extended in 2024, the real numbers of those that have fallen to the side effects of it, will be known.

Right now the protection big pharma, government and CDC have is not allowing the information to spread freely.

I imagine the class action law sues will be have no end. But big pharma dirty money goes in every politician pocket

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No one will ever be able to sue any pharmaceutical company for any vaccine injury. You must apply for compensation through the VICP here is a quote from the HRSA website:

"The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a no-fault alternative to the traditional legal system for resolving vaccine injury petitions. It was created in the 1980s, after lawsuits against vaccine companies and health care providers threatened to cause vaccine shortages and reduce U.S. vaccination rates, which could have caused a resurgence of vaccine preventable diseases."

So basically, the pharmaceutical companies were being sued for vaccine injuries so often that it was threatening their business model. They were losing money. The Federal government stepped in and created the National Vaccine injury compensation fund. When you sue for damages caused by a vaccine, it has to meet the criteria laid forth by the board and also you are suing the US Department of Health and Human services. They are the respondent in the suit. Not any pharmaceutical company. The "liability waivers" for these new vaccines are nonsense because pharmaceutical companies would never be liable to begin with for a vaccine injury.

Here is a link to the HRSA website explaining this. They have made some interesting changes to the requirements for compensation in 2020. www.hrsa.gov...
edit on 11-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Kind of depressing to watch that video. These are just a small number of people who had reactions, we have to remember that. There are supposedly a few thousand people who reacted badly to the vaccine and the medical people are trying to call this kind of stuff coincidences or in people's heads, totally unrelated to the vaccine. The reason they are sidetracking the relationship is because they know it will greatly negatively effect their practice if they say the vaccine caused it even though deep down they are thinking it did.

The mRNA vaccines were rushed and critical side effects listed as coincidences and not related. I personally do not approve of that, but I only have an opinion. The number of side effects would have tossed any vaccine out of use before, it is not acceptable by their old standards. I cannot take the vaccine because of intolerances to the ingredients and past problems with vaccines, I know that and doctors have verified the past experiences with the flu shots. But many people have taken this vaccine who have not previously had a flu shot and the bad reaction was never noted in their records, or they were told that a bad reaction to a flu shot would not effect them...which is a lie by the people who were signing up people for the vaccines....they ignored that part of the precautions saying it means the person has a good immune system. They cover things up by filling in the paperwork for the patient, then have them sign it....I know two people who had this done to them, their concerns of past reactions were not even listed on their paperwork they signed.

It is not just pharma companies, it is the people who are giving the vaccines that are not being cautious enough about bad reactions. One of the people who had the shot I know had a pretty bad reaction to the first dose, then a worse one to the second dose...but she said even though it was bad, it was not like the flu shot reaction. Nobody wants to say they made a mistake, but time will tell if they did. enough time possibly that there will not be anyone able to prove the vaccine caused the bad side effects, the FDA and CDC heads will be held harmless because nobody can prove the connection.

Hopefully it does not have too bad of a long term reaction, because some reactions to long acting medicines can take a year to develop, if it alters enzymes or metabolic epigenetic factors.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

For some reason, I don’t know if it’s related, but I haven’t felt normal since. It feels like I’m on the verge of having a panic attack since day 2. On the afternoon of day 3 I had a freak out. Yelled for my wife because I couldn’t breath.
Then I got this stupid depression thing happening. I just so happened to have a doctors appointment day 4 . I told the Dr how I was feeling and he prescribed me antidepressants.
Feels like impending doom is about to take place. I just want to sleep. Haven’t done a thing during my week off work.

Hang in there man. Despite the arguments against it (I just posted a top 10 list of questions I cant seem to find the answer to), even I agree that it is holistically safe and visibly effective to those at high risk. If you haven't had a significant reaction by now, you are most likely fine. Stay off this board for a hot minute to give your mind ease, get some rest, log your symptoms and stay in communication with your PCP if necessary.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have little sympathy for anyone who choses to inject themselves with experimental chemicals anymore than I have sympathy for someone who goes down to a street corner for the first time to inject themselves with a street drug. Especially recently. There is plenty of info out there to STAY AWAY from this crap.

Just like it is said in that video a number of times..........."seems like a no brainer to me". DONT DO IT.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Sorry you are feeling a bit off. I had my 2nd Moderna just over 2 weeks ago, right in the middle of the heat wave..lol I had a sore arm both times, 2nd was sore longer, had a little bruise. I chalk that up to the skill of the nurse. I can think of maybe 6 people who got Moderna, all about the same, sore arm, tired for a day or 2, nothing other than that.

In your case, I guess keep monitoring yourself, you never know. Life is so weird in general right now, I think we have all been through a lot, and now trying to find back some normalcy.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Some get it due to the pressure costed by the media. Or job.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: shaemac

Some get it due to the pressure costed by the media. Or job.

Nobody with intelligence can be pressured by the media lol

No job can force you - you can find another one. Businesses cannot even find people to work for them. There is zero excuse to get experimental chemicals injected in to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dr. Fauci was on CNN this weekend. He is MORTIFIED and in DISBELIEF the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee) convention crowd cheered the USA missing Joe Biden's Covid-19 vaccination goals, over and over.

Fauci is Mad at Americans (Again): www.thedailybeast.com...

When idiot Fauci is MAD, I am DELIGHTED!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

These stories need to be heard. So heart breaking to see these poor people suffering like this.

I keep going back to the girl whos' Mom and whos' Father is a Doctor...why would they allow their children to be guini pigs in this trial?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join