It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec to adopt liberticide vaccine passport by September

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aTechnician
a reply to: Nothin

Did you missed the part where they said that they could force the vaccination? What do you think will happend this fall when covid will start back? "All the unvax, it's their fault, even if they cannot go into bars they shed their virus everywhere! We must do something!"

Indeed; it is stated in the sanitary emergency act that they can legally force a treatment on another hunan being against his own will. This means they could make Covid vaccine mandatory for everybody as long as the health "crisis" remains.
Just like you, I expect them to blame the new variants infections and their illusionary fourth wave on the unvaccinated.

They are so predictable it's annoying at this point.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

Didn't hear about the local politicos™ threatening that, but honestly don't listen to them much.
Am bombarded by the endless propaganda though, on TV, signs everywhere, billboards, even on the traffic billboards on the Met™ ! LoL !!

Have seen in several other places, where they consider making it mandatory, or awkward WEF™ focus-groups getting giggly about fracturing the good people down the middle.

The old divide and conquer, still seems to be a popular tool of TPTB™.

Have wondered if they would try to make it mandatory, and do think that they will, as soon as it's legally possible for them to do so.

Have also considered the possibility that there may be some interim steps, like requiring unvaxxed employees to test multiple times per week, or even multiple times per day, like they did in some pro-sports.

Have been considering options, for if/when the bastards make it mandatory.
Union grievances, civil-lawsuits, etc...

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I hope it never happen. I think there will be another wave, but I hope it never happen. I hope people won't collaborate if they force vaccination, but I fear they will. I just don't know what to do right now... I'm at lost, a bit staggered. I look at the kind people around me and my brain freeze with the contrast of what their government say they could do. I want to flee, but the rest of the world is going the same way... I'm really at lost and I don't find that funny.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

That sounds like a violation of human rights, but hey I am America, I do not know how much power your government have over the citizens in your country.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

Agreed, and also hope it doesn't come to that.
It would be a sad day, and we will feel alone, isolated, and unsupported.

We may become social pariahs, and eventually made to be very difficult to receive even essential services ?

With the coming Great-Reset : we may lose all finances and assets.

It's not a rosy future, so we are searching for ways-out, or safe-zones.

Was also thinking about leaving, but the vast amount of nations are completely onboard with the agenda.

There is confusion, and it's worth considering that it may all be on purpose.

The business model probably calls for endless 'variants', and subsequent 'booster' shots.

Sorry that you feel lost, and can hopefully relate and sympathize with you.

There are some pockets of resistance, and supporting them may be our best option, for now...
We could explore some later, if you wish.

Here's one apparent ally, to start with : Rebel News

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I chosen to live as a paria. I'm not a collabo... I guess it's time to face my principles and stand for them.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
Good thing I am out in Alberta. I don't think Premier Kenny is stupid enough or has the stones to try implementing that out here, but I guess we'll see.

All I can say is that it is our civic duty to ignore and oppose unjust laws. Hopefully Quebecers will rise to the challenge.

I hope you're right. I'm seriously bummed that we are finally free of restrictions here, yet us Walmart employees are still being forced to wear a mask at work. Masked up during some record breaking heat with a broken air conditioner. I'm seriously hating life right now.

This passport news is concerning indeed. That it's Quebec is not surprising though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join