It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden’s Vaccine Gestapo Come Knocking, Psycho Control Freaks on Steroids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I foresee “clipboard appendage” implants in the near future. Might be some money to be made by investing in extra-baggy blue jeans.

Seriously, while this kind of invasive maneuver might have a modicum of success in suburban environments, it’ll never fly in deep urban or rural locations. I fear canvassers would encounter hostility and the potential for serious physical injury.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

You'll still make it on the naughty list.

I'm pretty sure that I'm already on it.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: StreetGlide
I fear canvassers would encounter hostility and the potential for serious physical injury.

And they'll use that to justify even more draconian measures.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

But I suspect this is more hide the steal intentional civil unrest by Democrats.
Up there with the other oscar winning performances such as the BLM taking you down, anal sex education for 6 year olds and Daddy, what am I?

There's no question the aggressive agenda, on all fronts, to incite the people. Hate and division, the stuff of Nazis. And Satan.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is all I have to say on this topic...
Shot in the arm or shot in the head,either
way you end up dead!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Leaked instructions to the door-to-door "Motivators" instruct them to ignore 'NO SOLICITING' signs.

www.zerohedge.com...

So post:No trespassing

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Outdoor loudspeakers with barking guard dogs works 😃

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Outdoor loudspeakers with barking guard dogs works 😃

You could go for maximum terror, repulsion and disgust, put a poster-size picture of Nancy Pelosi, without the useful five layers of outdoor acrylic makeup, on your door. Just be careful to wear some eclipse glasses, unrolling it and putting it up.

Speaking of terror, I was just thinking. Shouldn't a tranny that's had their penis removed be automatically put on the no-fly list?

edit on 11-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Meet them at the door with a pitcher of yellow liquid and say:

"You look THRISTY...I strongly advise you to drink this experimental, untested and unapproved liquid that I promise won't hurt you...and if it does, you can't sue me."
edit on 11-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

They are "Fact Chekas"

And for those under 40, Google, "Cheka".

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Someone should draft a release for this exact approach.

Love it. LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey Michiganders?

We have a law on our side already that folks may want to look in to.

You have to have the property owners' explicit PERMISSION to set foot on the property (think this also extends to rental/lease residents, but I never looked too much into it because I've never been countered)

Extend that you did not give permission, and do not anticipate giving out permission ahead of time for others to follow, therefore any possible others sent your way also do not have permission to set foot upon your property. After that, it's a no-trespass order which leads to a warrant if you keep it up, any questions? I'd keep it short, simple & easy to comprehend like that.

I've used this exact method just in verbal form to my advantage to get one of two "family host/hostess" neighbors' visiting guests to stay TF off my front yard/driveway when turning around in their cars. Didn't work for the other house's visitors without signage posted, but she's a spoiled snot to begin with.
edit on 7/11/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Remember, United States is under a state of emergency disaster declaration. Many federal, State, local laws, and regulations have been suspended.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm thinking so-called vaccine survey by "strike-teams" (as mentioned by KHarris) is designed solely for provocation.

1. Just not enough people available to canvass the whole country in any timely manner is one issue making the stated
reason a practicality. How long does census take?

2. Information gleaned would be of dubious value as many have indicated "just answer yes" People give similarly obtuse
answers to the census also.

3. Besides not answering a door how many would be out working or on errands - follow up would again be time consuming
and laborious.

Provocation for sure, Precedence also a definite possibility.

Provocation acted upon would give excuse for TPTB to introduce further draconian martial law type edicts from a mindless President, through a traitorous congress filtering down to similar minded State and Local officials - all beholden to various entities and foreign influence - but certainly not the American people. All resources would then be self justified and made available to carry out the deed,

If and when the so-called vaccine becomes approved by the FDA then the "survey" teams having been already trained may then become portions of Kamala Harris quoted strike teams which won't ask pretty please making people take the jab. Resist peaceably and get hauled off to quarantine where you'll get the shot, resist with force and get shot on the spot.

Either way you're dead.

Every history I've ever read, many political systems ending in disaster and millions of deaths, many dystopian novels read and many at length discussions all have in common divided people, loyalties designed to blind them until its to late to stop what's coming.

Just a few months back if one suggested that government agents were going to knock on doors vis a vis taking so-called vaccine you would have been considered a conspiracy nut.

What stupid mindless excuse for not waking up will it be this time ?

What other reason to come to your door but to return later if you're determined uncooperative - to say pretty please?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Some relevant advice in this article mate.

What Will You Do When The Feds Come Knocking?

John Whitehead is founder and president of the Charlottesville, Virginia-based Rutherford Institute and has been litigating civil rights cases against the government for more than 45 years..

Whitehead advises people to place “No Trespassing” signs at all entry points to their property.

“You simply ask them to leave,” said Whitehead. “You are under no obligation to answer any of their questions.

“At the point you ask them to leave your property they are trespassing. I am telling people to put up no trespassing signs because that makes it easier but even if you don’t have a sign, they are trespassing once you tell them to leave.”

‘A form of intimidation’

Many people, when confronted by a government agent, feel intimidated. The government knows this.

“It’s a form of intimidation,” Whitehead said. “Most people are fearful and so they will say ‘okay what do you need to know?’ I wouldn’t answer any questions you are uncomfortable in answering about your vaccine history or anything else. The more information you give them the more it can be used against you.”

He said it’s a waste of time trying to convince them of why you don’t want the vaccine, because they’re standing at your door to get you to take it.

“I advocate not saying anything to them. Just ask them [politely but firmly] to leave.

“I think the problem in America is people, most people, have no idea what their rights are,” he added. “Under the First Amendment you don’t have to speak to government officials, you have a right against unreasonable searches and seizures under the Fourth Amendment and the right to remain silent under the Fifth Amendment. Anyone can knock on your door unless you have a no trespassing sign, but if you look out the window and see government officials and you see them looking around, peering through windows, in my opinion you have a violation of the Fourth Amendment. They can ring the doorbell but once you put them on notice it’s time for them to leave, they can’t stay on your property.”

He advises people to immediately call the local police and report a trespasser on their property.

“It’s clear that if you own property and you have these people coming up and saying you have to answer these questions, that’s not true.

“That in itself is a propaganda effort, and they’re going to be asking pretty detailed questions. If these agents for example should see any guns in your house, this opens the door to other problems. The first thing I would say is I will call the police if you don’t leave my property immediately.”

Whitehead said it’s important to be as clear as possible. And you may wish to video your encounter with the government agent.

“Just say, ‘sir I’m calling the police at this point in time,’ but you have to make it clear you want them to leave and they’re violating the law. They’re trespassing. Your health is nobody’s business.”

link

This barrister also raises some important points about International Law and the Nuremberg Code.

edit on 12-7-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Haha I just put up a sign that says guard dogs on site no soliciting.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Who are these white supremacists you speak of. Name one.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Jonah Goldberg’s “Liberal Fascism” totally applies. Joe Biden smiley face fascism !!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join