It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing of an alien

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is a remote viewing of an alien

Remote viewing, they noticed me and I sent them the picture of the dove with olive branch 😃

#Aliens #psychic #remoteviewing

Grey skin , black gold eyes, pale lips
Sort of white skin, small mouth, mouth is bigger than noze.

Circle spots, on top of head sort of gills breathing sensory apparatus.

The noze is sensing and visionary, sort of ultra violet and infrared and radiation waves

Eyes can see extra lights and perifal vision and precognitive sense as well as normal vision

Sitting in light terminal chair/computer , sort of like thought fiber optics control.

Her names "Stelious Vemus"

From orelious, I don't know what orelious is, or where .

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery00

Looks like it came from the onion race.

Ever noticed a flower bulb is like a human head.

I think the earth trickster is fkin with you

edit on 11-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Also the name

St = saturn
El= God
I=9
0=6
U=3
S=Snake/Dragon

Is it weird that I see Disney characters when I'm in a trance and stare into darkness. Fleeting apparations they are.

edit on 11-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You know this is an alien how? Did you have a pre conceived notion that is what you were going to find? Did they tell you they were an alien? How do you know it is not something else?
edit on 7/11/2021 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery00
This is a remote viewing of an alien

Remote viewing, they noticed me and I sent them the picture of the dove with olive branch 😃

#Aliens #psychic #remoteviewing

Grey skin , black gold eyes, pale lips
Sort of white skin, small mouth, mouth is bigger than noze.

Circle spots, on top of head sort of gills breathing sensory apparatus.

The noze is sensing and visionary, sort of ultra violet and infrared and radiation waves

Eyes can see extra lights and perifal vision and precognitive sense as well as normal vision

Sitting in light terminal chair/computer , sort of like thought fiber optics control.

Her names "Stelious Vemus"

From orelious, I don't know what orelious is, or where .

What's the point?

There isn't any real information.

She's hawt though....

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Looks like you remotly viewed a Haloween pumpkin.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer
I seen the joker once, mutating into different zigzaggy joker types, flowing from one to the other, very fleeting yet enough to be impressed by the detail in the moment.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis

My friend's wife's nickname was Onion Head for obvious reasons...or the "gas bottle" because she had a body shaped like a 47kg propane tank.

Never ever understood what he saw in her.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The nomen Aurelius is usually connected with the Latin adjective aureus, meaning "golden", in which case it was probably derived from the color of a person's hair. However, Festus reports that the original form of the nomen was Auselius, and that the medial 's' was replaced by 'r' at a relatively early period; the same process occurred with the archaic nomina Fusia, Numisia, Papisia, Valesia, and Vetusia, which became Furia, Numeria, Papiria, Valeria, and Veturia in classical Latin. According to Festus, Auselius was derived from a Sabine word for the sun.[4][5]

Aurelia Gens

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I am no stranger to what you may call the paranormal and fully believe it does exist, is not always nice or good etc but that aside I regard most but perhaps not all remote viewing as a flight of fantasy.

There are some exceptions though such as a certain guy that was awarded medals for his part in the real star gate program which was a remote viewing program ran as counter to rumours that the soviets were doing pretty much the same with there own psychics.

The human mind can create many things at the deep subconscious level.

I tried to remote view on a few occasions, not my cup of tea and I believe I have little or no talent and that it was a worthless exercise so see it as a flight of fantasy, best done not to silence but to a good sound track something instrumental vangelis, mike oldfield or tangerine dream for my generation that kind of mood music.

Anyway having a bad time in my life, reached out - not like an OOBE but more like craning a part of yourself telescopically into the unimaginable distance and reached to an imaginary world that was like a gas giant star but far larger than any star, the beings there were unimaginably far more ancient and advanced in knowledge than we are and had long ago left the purely physical state of being to exist in this giant gas cloud they maintained from collapsing and turning into stars through there science and knowledge, it was not a dark realm but one of soft pastel light and colours.

There ship's which were also perhaps there body's were often larger than the earth, huge spherical objects that were both physical and energy and also other dimensional in nature, I flew into 'one' of the larger ones which had an internal space large enough to contain our entire solar system.

At the time I was of the opinion that most ET's or UFO's are actually purely evil and a danger to our society so I asked for help.

The answer was simple, "We are coming".

Of course I see it as a delve into the human subconscious and real paranormal experience is far more immediate and - real.

On another occasion I reached beyond what you perceive as the universe (Really just our local time space) and found a void, I sensed but did not reach as they were many times the size of our region of galactic clouds other regions far away across the huge void, it gave me a sense of the universe being nearly infinite albeit made up of many smaller what there resident entity's may regard as universes.

Just goes to show the human mind is creative and we are all artists within our own mindscape, images of God tiny creators making our own inner universes.

But for those genuinely gifted with clairvoyance this is all too real, I do not believe I am one of them and having experiences the darker side of the paranormal would not want to be but that said who knows, maybe we all are and just filter it out compressing a far larger reality down to the one we have to get through day to day?.

edit on 11-7-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Peyote button for a head...creative.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Maybe she was explosive in bed

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not really my type, but I'd still hit it...

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So could you tell us how you contacted this energy force. I might give her a call see what's cooking.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Orelious..
A Star Trek planet.. that was destroyed, and is now an asteroid belt..
www.startrek.com...
mysidia.org...

We need some more info here.. :-)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Could possibly be a sketch of a dinosauroid creature of some sort --- But what about the shape of the hands and feet?

If the creature sports three fingered hands and three toed feet...I would put "it" in the dinosauroid family tree.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol
Maybe she was explosive in bed

Back of the net as we say in the UK

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Onion race !

Im sorry but thats proper funny.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Also the name

St = saturn
El= God
I=9
0=6
U=3
S=Snake/Dragon

Is it weird that I see Disney characters when I'm in a trance and stare into darkness. Fleeting apparations they are.

I = 6
A = 9 or 1
D = 1 or 9

Gematria isn't correct

It fails to take harmonics into account

edit on 11 7 21 by Compendium because: Added something

top topics

<<   2 >>

join