It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked papers of permanent lockdown in the UK from the 15th july

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im posting this for a friend who is having trouble logging into ATS.

Checking a few stats today stumbled upon this gem.

Source link

I don't know if it's been debunked, coincidence or agenda.
edit on 10-7-2021 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Hm reminds me of a leaked email news story how a Canadian general former has leaked some emails about lockdowns coming into the Fall as well? i cant find that story anymore on the mainstream sites like Google.

I do think the lockdowns will problary start sometime in the fall/Winter. Early Winter of this year.
edit on 10-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
SAGE have been very vocal about permanent lockdowns FOREVER, so I wouldn’t put it past them

And if that’s truly the case then I suspect it’s not about COVID19 but more a biological war with CCP

I see video in early January 2020 of CCP officials speaking about targeting specific races with bio weapons and just this week we found BGI were gene harvesting for the PLA

It could be that COVID19 is the bioweapon that when a second agent is released to interact with COVID19 it could activate that strain or mutation to specifically target certain races, I don’t know how but it feels something like that is more plausible than locking the whole world down for two years now potentially FOREVER rather than a 99.997% survivable cold

There is clearly something going on they’re not telling the public, something potentially worse than global economic collapse and famine

edit on 10-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

And if that’s truly the case then I suspect it’s not about COVID19 but more a biological war with CCP

Its about Control. I am not worried about China, remember the TPTB are about to have their usual meeting this year in America this time.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Its about Control. I am not worried about China, remember the TPTB are about to have their usual meeting this year in America this time.

Goody...i am glad joe xiden is here to save the day.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yeah , it's a fake.

In a June 18 statement on its website (here), Imperial College said the document was not written by Neil Ferguson. "This totally untrue piece of disinformation was constructed and spread by extremists and has no association with Imperial College London, the UK government, or its scientific advisors," it said.

“Although most readers recognise that this ‘memo’ is an obvious fake, some have sought to share it widely and some have threatened and abused Imperial staff.”
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is a fake. Made up. A fantsay.

1. The UK Civil Service phased out Memos years ago!
2. UK document classification is wrong. "Private and Confidential" is not used. Security classification is Official; Secret; Top Secret.
3. There's no branding.
4. It's been writtem by a 16 year old!
5. Why is this on ATS?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if there was such a plan BUT....

Reading through the first pages I got the distinct impression that this was not written for insiders.
If they all know about a secret plan then the document would probably contain only information pertinent to the next phase.
I doubt the entire thing would be spelled out in such detail naming co-conspirators and goals and aims which insiders would already be aware of.

Just my opinion and I doubt a lot of what we're told by government /media but something about this seems too blatant to me.

Repeat, just my opinion but it just seems off.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Obvious fake from a 'blog" that has an obvious agenda... even with the OP's disclaimer this type of suspect information, hurts the overall legitimacy of the CT community.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yeah , it's a fake.

In a June 18 statement on its website (here), Imperial College said the document was not written by Neil Ferguson. "This totally untrue piece of disinformation was constructed and spread by extremists and has no association with Imperial College London, the UK government, or its scientific advisors," it said.

“Although most readers recognise that this ‘memo’ is an obvious fake, some have sought to share it widely and some have threatened and abused Imperial staff.”
www.reuters.com...

A story for gulls to be sure, what's bothering is why people just run with it?

Imperial College has also mirrored the same story...actually not mirrored, but originated the disclaimer,
www.imperial.ac.uk...

I do see a possible problem though, when or if, there is any, 'COVID' event that might arise in the near future, that could require government intervention.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Some will run with it because it looks to me like it was written for a very specific type of person.
It's got buzzwords and hints to things associated with some of the wilder end of conspiracy world and as Putnam said it will tar any sceptical people with the same brush.

Those who hold these views will see it as confirmation that they're right.
They'll end up appearing foolish and those in charge will use it as an excuse to further clamp down on "disinformation, harmful views and violent extremists ".

My guess is that someone in the official world created and "leaked" it for that very purpose.

To put it more simply, it's bait.

edit on 1072021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1072021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hypothetically, if this memo were real, there’d be wonderful irony in a permanent lockdown plan coming from a man who himself broke lockdown rules to shag around. That hypocrisy alone gives this memo an ironic authenticity.

Such an agenda would also explain the inexplicably moronic decisions made by the U.K. government throughout this pandemic…

At every turns the apparent morons’ short sightedness has exacerbated the need to lockdown, via constantly ignoring the advice of the scientific community at large in favour of the economy; always delaying lockdown, then leaving lockdown too soon and too suddenly.

This would seem to please the vociferous anti-lockdowners in constant paranoia that their freedoms are being threatened (perhaps their freedom to infect other people is being threatened). But, again with the irony, these dim witted, short sighted actions always lead to an even bigger wave building on the horizon.

…It’s like a child in a swimming pool complaining about the waves by throwing its arm’s around and splashing - then complaining even more that the waves are now getting bigger instead of smaller.

No doubt the sad truth is probably that the government are indeed just idiots led by donkeys, who are forever following a carrot dangled by corporate bag-men.

But at least if this memo was real it’d grant our leaders with a token of intelligence in their ability to follow a plan, even if that plan be a thoroughly evil one.

Either way we’re screwed!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

It’s most likely authored by some toilet paper maker, hoping to create another scare and run on bog roll like what happened last year. The shortages will be used to bump up prices to an all time high, forcing many people to use both sides of the roll.. but this will be seen as a good thing as it’s saving the environment.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Im posting this for a friend who is having trouble logging into ATS.

Checking a few stats today stumbled upon this gem.

Source link

I don't know if it's been debunked, coincidence or agenda.

I would label the source under 'Absolute honk' and then laugh at it.
Risible. The insane use of capital letters in places where they don't belong tells us everything we need to know about it - it's a forgery and a poor one at that.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

There is clearly something going on they’re not telling the public, something potentially worse than global economic collapse and famine

Well that's been obvious from the beginning - that this is a power grab for totalitarians and has nothing to do with public health.

I don't believe it has anything to do with a secret plan to protect us from Chinese bio weapons.

Too many "leaders" have taken too much delight in forcing the lockdowns and mask mandates - like they get off on it - for them to be "in" on a secret and be doing this for our own good.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
That's an obvious fake probably released to trigger sheeple.

Mods should move it the hoax section.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why should the Imperial College itself (excusez du peu) be bothered, feel compelled to rebut such "an evident forgery authored by a sixteen years old intern at a toilet paper factory", shedding light on this otherwise obscure curiosity, coloring it with a tint of officialdom?

Whatever the origin of the memo, personnel higher up the food chain ostentate to the blind anthropocattle what they are doing, however, to no avail.

"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." (Matthew 13.15)

P.S.: If you believe in Saint Covide's existence, God hates you and you will pay dearly your infidelity and cowardice.
edit on 11-7-2021 by SaintCovide because: If you get vaccinated, you will be possessed by MEMS demons, become zombic cells, members of the One Golem.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I think you’ve unearthed the true (rear) end game. Terrifying!

edit on 11-7-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
it's written in a very 'Doctor Evil' rhetoric... hahaha

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well....the doc says there would also be a transport ban starting July 2, but that hasn't happened, so I doubt the credibility of the doc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join