It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan - LEAKED info on UAP Task Force Report

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This thread is inspired by a topic started by Rockoftime
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started down the rabbit hole and found what the classified report (nearly 80 pages) should contain, according to Richard Dolan’s source and the leaked information mentioned in his video.

Prepare your salt shakers, I feel more than a pinch will be needed!

Here is a screenshot from the video, starts at the 18:40 mark:

And here is the information OCRed in case the above image is unavailable to you.

The classified portion of the UAP report given to a select number of congressmen and senators relates to the following:

1 Energy Pulse Propulsion System (EPPS) projects
2 lon Propulsion Systems (PS)
3 Anti-gravity propulsion systems
4 Anti-Matter propulsion systems
5 Ramjet Hydrogen Propulsion Systems (RHPS)
6 Compressed Nuclear Propulsion Systems (CNPS)
7 Advanced use of exotic elements for energy research (ET related items)
8 The K-Song Energy/Propulsion System Research Project (KEPSRP)

All these highly classified projects are under the control of the Defense Advance Research Project Agency (DARPA) and being managed by a classified group called-Advance Group-6. All funding for these projects is black confidential funds appropriated under intelligence operations costs. Some funds come from private contractors.
Prototypes of fying crafts utilizing the above technology are being flown at Area 51 and Tonopah AFB Test Range.

Some of the UAPs observed in and around Nevada can be contributed [sic] to crafts using the above propulsion systems. However, none of the experimental crafts have flown outside the Nellis Test and Training Range. None of
these experimental crafts can be contributed [sic] to the sightings photographed by the US Navy.

Note: in the video Dolan replaces the word "contributed" with what he believes is more correct, "attributed".

The most interesting part for me is what I bolded, even if all the listed phenomena and Black OP. technology should be taken into consideration when discussing UAPs.

Here's the YouTube video:

The UAP Task Force Report was finally released to the public last week, generally being panned by the UFO community...

... He also shares information that was leaked to him describing the classified portion of the UAP report. This is unconfirmed and should be taken as such.

Please note that Dolan doesn't talk about the leaked information in the video. According to him, he had only received it an hour prior to shooting the video. I hope this saves people from wasting 48 mins. of their lives expecting more information than what I posted.

Please forgive any errors, I'm doing this from my phone.

edit on 10-7-2021 by Encia22 because: More tinkering

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good job digging that rabbit hole!!
S&F

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Still massively disappointed, MAOR military UAP videos please, longer footage and closer clearer footage

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

And where would Navy projects to make missile decoys from directed energy be? Not at Area-51 and probably not at DARPA.
MDA? ONR?

Government doesn't necessarily lie but it likes to omit and you have to parse words carefully.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
Government doesn't necessarily lie but it likes to omit and you have to parse words carefully.
Maybe so with anything directly from the government.

However, any "leaks" from unofficial sources like Dolan, claiming to be from official sources, are always highly suspect to me. For example the "leaked" "pyramid" "UFO" which appears to be simply bokeh, I have a hard time believing government analysts couldn't figure out it's not a pyramid. So the way it comes across to me is pretty much as a blatant lie, and no government official can be accused of "lying" since it's just a "leak".

"pyramid" "UFO" is not a pyramid.

edit on 2021710 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

However, any "leaks" from unofficial sources like Dolan, claiming to be from official sources, are always highly suspect to me. For example the "leaked" "pyramid" "UFO" which appears to be simply bokeh, I have a hard time believing government analysts couldn't figure out it's not a pyramid. So the way it comes across to me is pretty much as a blatant lie, and no government official can be accused of "lying" since it's just a "leak".

I think it’s a case of

It probably is bokeh, and it probably is unidentified

Imo it sure is one of the least compelling videos of a UFO/UAP released to date from the report

But I think this particular video is of an unknown man made object/drone and likely a near peer tech, probably Russian or Chinese, Which the report has already concluded “some are adversary tech and drone” but some display tech which neither have

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
But I think this particular video is of an unknown man made object/drone and likely a near peer tech, probably Russian or Chinese, Which the report has already concluded “some are adversary tech and drone” but some display tech which neither have
I have no idea what makes you think that. How do you know it's not just an ordinary commercial jet coming in for a landing at Los Angeles? The video was made right under a major air corridor of such planes going to Los Angeles, and the "UAP" has flashing strobes just like commercial jets have. This is a shot from the video with the location the video was made circled in red, showing ordinary aircraft flying overhead.

Also note none of the US navy's sophisticated sensors are in play here, this is just someone with a personal camera making this video, so at least it's not leaking any Navy sensor technology but it's hardly convincing evidence that the Navy sensors didn't know exactly what it was. The Navy's technology could have been reading the transponder information and flight number down in the control center for all I know, but this cameraman on deck had no idea about any of that as far as I can tell.

Are Chinese and Russian drones spying on US Navy ships? Seems very likely they are. Would they put bright flashing stobe lights on their spy drones to draw attention them, like the bright flashing strobes on the "pyramid UAP" in the leaked video? That seems very unlikely to me, their drones would do a much better job of secret spy missions with no lights on.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Because the military couldn’t identify it, that’s why

Pretty sure the military could identify a big large commercial airliner

Or are you under the impression some deckhand on a ship just submitted his video into the pentagon report ?

My impressions are this ship was observing something it’s censores wasn’t picking up and this was the only evidence they have of that particular incident, where a swarm of unidentifiable drones buzzed the ship

I mean I don’t know perhaps they put the lights on the drones to avoid collisions ?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

That was pretty obvious to me at first glance and I'm far from a photographic expert.

I think offiical Navy leaks are intended as coded messages to Chinese intelligence as deterrent regarding missile decoys/defense, without giving any specific technology details that could be countermeasured.

And the area off Los Angeles & San Diego is naturally swarming with Navy/contractor testing. San Clemente & San Nicholas Islands might be a big part of all this. Lockheed, Northrop, General Atomics, etc all have plants & facilities in nearby flying distance.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Because the military couldn’t identify it, that’s why
You say that like you know something. My whole point is "leaked" sources are not reliable. I say you don't know that, and further that your source is the same guy telling us it's a pyramid, and we know it's not a pyramid, so we know that's a lie or an extremely amateurish mistake for a professional filmmaker like Corbell.

Pretty sure the military could identify a big large commercial airliner
I already said they could and can probably read the transponders of all those planes flying overhead. But, that's information the person recording that video wasn't looking at. I don't assume the cameraman was looking at the sensors which would identify ordinary aircraft, I assume he wasn't, he was looking at what his camera was recording, not looking at sensor data.

Or are you under the impression some deckhand on a ship just submitted his video into the pentagon report ?
TheDrive wrote an article about this event (see below) and said the sailors were using personal cameras to photograph the UFOs/UAPs, and it certainly looks like a personal camera video and not something from the navy's sensors. So the Navy probably knew exactly what that aircraft with the flashing strobes was is my guess, but if they get a video made with a personal camera that's out of focus and uncorrelated with sensor data, maybe they don't know what's on the personal camera video, that's why this whole thing is so ridiculous, using personal cameras to make out of focus videos, when they have such advanced sensors.

My impressions are this ship was observing something it’s censores wasn’t picking up and this was the only evidence they have of that particular incident, where a swarm of unidentifiable drones buzzed the ship
I have no reason whatsoever to believe the navy sensors weren't picking up the "pyramid" thing with the flashing strobe lights in the video, and if I had to guess I would bet they did. The photographer making that video may not know exactly what the sensors showed for that, he wasn't looking at the sensors.

I mean I don’t know perhaps they put the lights on the drones to avoid collisions ?
There might have been some drones flying around but I don't think that "pyramid" object was one of them. Most of the UFO information "leaking" since 2017 is highly suspect, and I don't take any claims at face value without any proof. Most of the proof I do have is that there appears to be some kind of misdirection taking place on a large scale, so leaked sources especially shouldn't be trusted.

I think offiical Navy leaks are intended as coded messages to Chinese intelligence as deterrent regarding missile decoys/defense, without giving any specific technology details that could be countermeasured.
I'm not sure what you mean by "offiical Navy leaks", the fact they are leaks makes them unofficial, doesn't it? What is more official are the ships logs FOIA'd by TheDrive, you can see some of those in their article.

Multiple Destroyers Were Swarmed By Mysterious 'Drones' Off California Over Numerous Nights

Though an Aegis-equipped ship like the USS Kidd has some of the most sophisticated sensors on earth, sailors equipped with consumer-grade cameras act as a kind of nimble spotting and event recording team, able to quickly adapt to changing conditions while providing situational awareness and recording what they see through traditional video and photo methods.
Yes great methods showing an out of focus pyramid, it's completely useless for analyzing the UAP, or possibly it's very useful if the purpose is misdirection and misinformation.

This also relates to other misdirection coming from the Navy's UAP like the batman balloon they claimed they couldn't identify as a batman balloon, which leads to John Greenewald's hypothesis that the Navy and milirtary analysts aren't incompetent, but, they apparently want us (or the Chinese or the Russians)to think they are. There seems to be no shortage of evidence to me to support that hypothesis, although I am not really sure of all the goals of the misdirection and misinformation, just that I see a lot of both going on for whatever reason, possibly for multiple reasons, one being just to "muddy the waters" as Greenewald says.

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening? Maybe they want us to think they are incompetent.

They have me convinced they want us to think they are incompetent, though like Greenewald says, it's almost impossible to believe they really are as incompetent as they are pretending to be.

Even in the official report they said they only identified one, deflating balloon, which means they didn't identify this batman balloon because it doesn't appear to be deflating. But Greenewald believes they probably were able to identify this leaked UAP as a batman balloon, which by the way they referred to as a "cube" even though it looks nothing like a cube, which seems like more misdirection.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Interesting. So according to the report none of the reports of the UFOs seen by the Navy are from the ones that are being supposedly tested by the US govt with the technology being mentioned in the report?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Interesting. So according to the report none of the reports of the UFOs seen by the Navy are from the ones that are being supposedly tested by the US govt with the technology being mentioned in the report?

Yes, that point, if true, is probably why the unclassified 6 page report excluded the UAP objects being of US "Military" origin.

However, the report leaves some wiggle room for the phenomena to be still of human origin, without (or unable of) pointing the finger at any one nation. I'm prone to thinking that Special Access Programs (SAP) don't necessarily have to be connected with the military machine or even Government backed. Private research must be going on "underground", so locked down it would make Fort Knox look like an ATM machine.

What if some ultra secretive billionaire (the movie Contact comes to mind) were investing in such tech research, even unbeknownst to Government and all the three letter agencies; or known to a very select few and with their blessings. At some point, the technology would have to be tested outside of official/unofficial military installations. What better way than to harass the Navy over open waters.

In the end, the report must contain some juicy information for it to be almost 80 pages long. I'd be interested in seeing why all those different propulsion systems are being discussed. All this if the leaked information is true or just more smoke.

By the way, thanks to all participants in this thread.

edit on 10-7-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

And where would Navy projects to make missile decoys from directed energy be? Not at Area-51 and probably not at DARPA.
MDA? ONR?

The Navy utilizes the NTTR pretty extensively, as well as the bases within it. It'd make sense that they'd have projects at Area 51...or any of the other bases in the area.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
How feasible is it that top secret 'black projects' would be listed, only for them to be declared in grammatically incorrect English as :

None of these experimental craft can be contributed to the sighting contributed by the US Navy...

Not only is the bad grammar a red flag. But surely there is no need to mention specifics of such projects in the report. You'd merely say that none of our current secret black projects contributed to the sightings.

Dolan is a career ufologist. It is his sole income stream. 'Disclosure' would mean he had to find a new career. So he's also vulnerable to the 'Information Warfare' tactics of military intelligence and outright hoaxers. He fell for the Roswell slides fiasco 6 years ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wonder how many Hollywood fx supremos have had to sign government documents saying they’ll be sent to Guantanamo if they tell anyone what they’ve knocked up for the men in black?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
"7 Advanced use of exotic elements for energy research (ET related items)"

Oh dear, not Element 115 again.

Is the ET supposed to be an acronym of element or .....or is Dolan that gullible.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yeah, that "anti-gravity propulsion" must really come in handy in deep space.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I am not sure of the timing of all this stuff coming out has any relation, but I found this link interesting. It's almost like confirming that Aurora exists and they are declassifying it a bit. Basically how Aurora works is that the entire outer hull has tiles like that of the Space Shuttle and once they reach a certain velocity or speed they spray fuel outside down the hull. The fuel/air mixture is compressed already from the driving forward force of the main engine. Once it ignites it turns the entire outside of the jet into this fireball that acts as a thrust engine. In this link they are mentioning this type of thing except doing it with lasers instead of fuel. By using a high energy laser to ignite the air in front like a nitrogen corona plasma or something. I remember watching some documentary saying that it could reach Hawaii from Cali in 20 minutes @ about 7800mph that's like mach 10.

www.thedrive.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
Lol lens with a triangular iris. If they use that piece of crap no wonder they get all sorts of strange results. Noone uses it these days.

new topics

top topics

join