It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Heavy Metals In Baby Food.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My youngest daughter was a little over sixteen months old and we took her with us to a supper club where there was all you can eat prime rib. I asked the waitress if we had to pay for her to eat and she said no that is all right. I got to eat the fat and stuff around the bones of the first two servings, she ate all the meat. Then she ate about a quarter of the third steak and switched to potatoes and gravy. I ordered four servings that day, so I could get about two for myself. The waitress, bartender, chef, and others were watching her swallow the prime rib like a seagull.

We left a good tip that day and I thanked the waitress for letting us feed her my meat, she said the owner is considering changing the policy of allowing kids to eat free on the all you can eat after seeing her shovel it in.

Not as bad as her eating half a watermelon in one setting, the wife made me change her diapers for two days, and I tell you, did she go and go after the watermelon ordeal.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

I swear some of you posters need to be checked for posting off-topic discussions. Do you have anything of substance to add to this discussion?

There are machines that process all these foods at such a high volume and frequency that it's possible the metals used to make all the baby foods are contaminating the jars as well.

Not to mention all the ground contamination from soil, dirt, fertilizer, and water (all of which contain heavy metals and non-soluble compounds).

I'd say that a proper investigation should be worked on to find out if the contaminates are coming from the source foods, like a poster above mentioned, or if they are introduced from the factory floor.

Either way, it's pretty horrific.

Well thanks for the on topic post mate and that government report is well worth a read.

When it comes to the high levels of 'inorganic' arsenic then preliminary investigations indicated that the use of a dangerous additive labelled 'vitamin mineral premix' was a major contributing factor.

Also reasons to believe that corporate testing policies are attempting to hide the truth from the public (and the investigation).

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I never had a baby, but it can't be too hard to find some recipes online that don't take hours.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: karl 12
How did people get brainwashed that they couldn't feed their children ...actual food?

Agreed wholeheartedly.

We raised my oldest daughter (7 in Dec) on the Weston Price homemade raw milk formula, and our twins (4 in Sep) on their Liver formula.

Our oldest did extremely well on the raw milk formula, but I wish we'd used the liver formula, as the twins have been thriving on it. In fact, now, almost 4, they still demand their morning and evening bottles.

Best decision we made.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Wow! I had zero idea that was even a thing.

I didn't formula feed only because almost every formula I saw had corn syrup in it...which... seems so suspect? I get babies need calories, but... corn syrup.

Raw milk is sort of illegal where I am, but where there's a will, there's a way, and if I hear any other parents struggling to find formula, I'll tell them to check this out. Liver is plentiful, but that might be a hard sell. What does it smell like?

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: tanstaafl

Wow! I had zero idea that was even a thing.

Yes, it is very cool actually, and extremely healthy...

Here is a link to all of the formulas they developed over the years.

I didn't formula feed only because almost every formula I saw had corn syrup in it...which... seems so suspect? I get babies need calories, but... corn syrup.

Exactly. Fructose - especially corn syrup - is a toxic poison - yeah, let's feed that to our babies... ugh...

Raw milk is sort of illegal where I am, but where there's a will, there's a way, and if I hear any other parents struggling to find formula, I'll tell them to check this out.

In Georgia it is legal to sell raw milk for pets.

Liver is plentiful, but that might be a hard sell. What does it smell like?

Pretty bad, but they took to it like seals to the ocean, and still love it.

I would only use liver from grass fed/finished cows though, although we sometimes use chicken liver to change it up some.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The neighborhood I grew up in had an old glass plant. I used to play in the ruins. Over the years the ruins were turned into housing and a park. A few years ago, the local news was screaming about high levels of Cadmium in the soil there. This went on for about a month, until the trial lawyers didn't find any "deep pockets" to rob and it just went away.

As soon as this study said that Walmart and a few others didn't cooperate I lost all interest. Why would you need their cooperation? Just go to Walmart, buy, some of their baby food and have it analyzed. The same with the others.

They never give a baseline of what allowed levels are. If you say "any amount is too much" that just shows how ignorant you are. There's always going to be some.

Anybody can read a study into the Congressional Record if you have a Congresscritter who will let you. I want to know who conducted and who paid for the study?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Biden invoked the Defense Production Act to ensure that manufacturers have the necessary ingredients to make "safe, healthy infant formula here at home."

Link

Let's hope the baby formula doesn't contain any Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium and Mercury like the baby food does.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Update on last year"s findings:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This appears to be a problem with protein powders as well. I do believe large-scale farming destroys the soil, and who really knows what's in some of the fertilizers?

At this point, the only way to know for sure is to grow your own and have your soil tested first.

I hope more parents start to wake up to the reality that processed and packaged foods just aren't the ideal way for any human to eat. We have become fat and lazy, and it's reflected in the population, look around.

I find it interesting that there is such a surge in recalls and warnings suddenly. Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KMeRMoRe

Did you watch all of the last video mate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join