It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ, a mental prison guard.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

A friend of mine has confirmed it originated in Russia, or with Russian Influences.

In the bottom left corner of the image is a statement to the author of the image, but is too blurry to make out. So it does appear it is a recent creation not ancient. But one thing I have learned is "Don't Shoot the Messenger".

The elements of the image seem to reflect my own independent research.

The element that is the floor or playing field is solid, unbroken, between the upper elements and lower. I suppose this means that physical contact, or communications, are forbidden. But yet these lower humans are looking up as though they see what is happening but powerless to stop it. The upper humans are too busy fighting each other (Distracted by everyday events) to see the bigger picture, or to see the puppet strings manipulating their existence.

Maybe the lower humans are wishing that the upper humans lay down their weapons and stop playing the rigged game, maybe even wishing the humans turn their weapons on the "Puppet Masters".

i would say, yes but. Awakening the population to how they are being manipulated, at best, is only half the equation. You have the other half on their knees who could stand up, and stop holding the floor up. If this unity were to happen, the puppet masters are history... bust some holes in that floor
It would have been way fun if it originated in ancient Egypt. The message is still very well illustrated, and thought provoking. Im glad to have seen it and read the interpretations here.

The image does say quite a bit. The unbroken floor is just too interesting to let go, so..

I believe the people below inhabit what was called the "Under World" or land of the dead. Dead only to the people above the floor. When one looks into the "Book of the Dead" we find that this could be a representation of what is share in that book.

The Book of the Dead first appeared in the New Kingdom, but the text evolved from a long tradition of magical funerary writing. The oldest of these writings, the Pyramid Texts, were available exclusively to Egyptian royalty. As religious beliefs on the afterlife changed, copies of the Coffin Texts - an adapted version of the Pyramid Texts - were written on coffins and included in the tombs of non-royals, such as wealthy Egyptians and elites. By the New Kingdom, the afterlife was understood as accessible to all who could afford their own Book of the Dead, a handy guidebook providing the spells necessary for the perilous, confusing and elaborate trials faced to earn eternal life among the gods.

This train of thought is what I view those below the floor as being.

the deceased enters the underworld and regains the physical abilities of the living, the deceased is resurrected and joins Re to rise as the sun each day, the deceased travels across the sky before judgement in the underworld by a panel of gods and, finally - assuming the soul hasn’t been destroyed - the deceased joins the gods.

The Judgment process- Look at the color of the judge! Same as the color as the "Puppet Masters". I believe this image to be real.
www.ancient-origins.net...

And now for the Bible.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

First, the implications are that our soul, after passing, is judged, by " spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places".

So, it would appear that the system, or "matrix of lies" that is present in the upper world, is present in the lower world as well. Or, was... "As above, so too, below".

The only way Jesus could know the things he knew, was by coming from that land, of the dead. And that is probably where he went back to.

To confirm any of this just ask a secret society member, its all just fiction

Mummies denote a cursory and incomplete process where the spirit is removed from the body with a intention of the spirit returning to it, a form of stasis. The Egyptians knew of the process, but lacked the complete knowledge and technology to accomplish this. The "gods" took that with them when they left. (Left the reality of mankind, physically, still here)

A rather Reptilian green!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebootedI tried my best, not to go there. But hey, the wicked witch of the north, was green too..........
alchetron.com...

Where is the water bucket?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yes. I could not have said it better myself. In fact, anyone who turns away from God for newage nonsense is satanic.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join