It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons & Mueller implicated in newly released emails of hiring hit man on Seth Rich

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Whenever y’all bring up Seth rich I feel desperation in the air. What’s really up you need to distract from? Lol

That's what you consider a distraction?

Hillary running around with a silencer? Snuffing out the whistleblowers?

edit on 7/9/2021 by MykeNukem because: alien baby

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Page 137 has an email sent June 26th, 2018...Heavily redacted but letter begins with "Rush,"...as it is written to him.
Much redaction...small section talking about someone from Perkins-Coie presenting the San Francisco FBI with SR's laptop in May 2017...and that it was turned over voluntarily...with no search warrant suspected by the writer.

Rush is a very unusual and uncommon name...aside from Rush Limbaugh.

EDIT:
After some digging...the LRA (Rush)...the email was written to MUST BE:

Rush Atkinson
Senior Counsel, Office of the Deputy Attorney General (U.S. Department of Justice)

www.linkedin.com...

edit on 9-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Only On page 104 but, recall seeing San Francisco FBI field office and Perkins- Coie mentioned in several posted documents so far. Too redacted to gain much from but Rush is certainly interesting.

Just saw your edit

edit on 9-7-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
This is a video that Lin Wood released of a FBI whistle blower.
This whistle blower claims that high level people in the FBI hired MS-13 to kill Seth Rich and even supplied the gun.

m.youtube.com...

Am still going to say the guns that were used were the FBI vehicle "coincidentally" wink wink broken into the same night.

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Only On page 104 but, recall seeing San Francisco FBI field office and Perkins- Coie mentioned in several posted documents so far. Too redacted to gain much from but Rush is certainly interesting.

Just saw your edit

Page 127 is extremely interesting...Talks about a friend of SR's who did odd jobs for him and had SR's password and access to his Gmail account...My interp so far reading through all the redactions...

Check it out...something important here.

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Whenever y’all bring up Seth rich I feel desperation in the air. What’s really up you need to distract from? Lol

Every time you post, I feel a desperate deflection in the air.

Seth Rich was murdered under suspicious circumstances and many, many people believe he was the source of the DNC email leak and that they capped him as payback.

What is there to distract from?
Biden’s massive dumpster fire on Pennsylvania Ave?
Nothing short of the world ending is going to distract from that.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

At the time of the email, Rush Atkinson was:

Assistant Special Counsel, Special Counsel’s Office (Mueller Investigation)
Jun 2017 - Jul 2019 (2 years 2 months)

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Is MS-13 mentioned anywhere ?

They were "rumored" to have been the "robbers" that night 🚬

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
L. Rush Atkinson's name surfaces AGAIN...
Remember this?

Top GOP investigator presses DOJ and FBI on Mueller team phones being 'wiped' before watchdog review

In addition, the documents revealed that Mueller attorney L. Rush Atkinson’s phone “was wiped on 11/29/2018 by accident after input of passcode too many times.”

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Is MS-13 mentioned anywhere ?

They were "rumored" to have been the "robbers" that night 🚬

Got distracted so I haven’t made it past page 104 yet but, nothing on ms13 so far. It’s all heavily redacted though so, who knows. Back to reading now

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Remember this?

Top GOP investigator presses DOJ and FBI on Mueller team phones being 'wiped' before watchdog review

In addition, the documents revealed that Mueller attorney L. Rush Atkinson’s phone “was wiped on 11/29/2018 by accident after input of passcode too many times.”

www.msn.com...

How convenient huh lol

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Maybe the hitman was Al Sharpton. seeing as he used to be a gun for hire for the mob.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Mods: please move if not appropriate forum

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

FBI released documents on Seth Rich’s murder today. The article posts a couple redacted emails that implicate both Mueller and the Clintons of hiring a hit man to take Seth Rich out.

There are thousands more documents that I haven’t had a chance to go through yet but, I saw this article and was a bit blown away to be honest.

So, lots more to go through still. I have to admit, it almost seems too good to be true that the FBI would release emails that blatantly refer to Mueller as “crooked Mueller” in the subject line of the emails sent but, it’s out there . all to see now.

I’m pretty sure I know what my weekend reading will entail.

If you look at the headers on those emails, it's a big nothing-burger. It's from someone (unknown but not Clinton or the Mueller) after the fact to a list of initials and some organization that sounds like a bunch of people got together and decided to form a team with a cool name -- RSMSC. When I google the name, the first hit is Rose City Model Sailing Club.

So the emails aren't from the inside (as far as I can see from the headers) or anything beyond some Internet researcher writing to a group of people who believe Rich was assassinated.

The emails aren't presented in chronological order and they're more than two years past Richards' death date.

And a heavily redacted case opening that says as an aside that it's conceivable it was a hit job.

This isn't proof of anything except that the FBI collected and archived emails about conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Mods: please move if not appropriate forum

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

FBI released documents on Seth Rich’s murder today. The article posts a couple redacted emails that implicate both Mueller and the Clintons of hiring a hit man to take Seth Rich out.

There are thousands more documents that I haven’t had a chance to go through yet but, I saw this article and was a bit blown away to be honest.

So, lots more to go through still. I have to admit, it almost seems too good to be true that the FBI would release emails that blatantly refer to Mueller as “crooked Mueller” in the subject line of the emails sent but, it’s out there for all to see now.

I’m pretty sure I know what my weekend reading will entail.

Time to give the clintons the Avanati treatment +30 years.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Remember this?

www.msn.com...

How convenient huh lol

So the email on P. 137 was one of those "accidently" deleted when all those members of Mueller's team lost their phone contents at the same time.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Just saw your edit

Page 127 is extremely interesting...Talks about a friend of SR's who did odd jobs for him and had SR's password and access to his Gmail account...My interp so far reading through all the redactions...

Definitely of interest

I wonder who asked the friend to ghost write a book about the murder?

Also interesting that it was stipulated that Rich had to be wrote about favorably and anti-trump.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Just saw your edit

Definitely of interest

I wonder who asked the friend to ghost write a book about the murder?

Also interesting that it was stipulated that Rich had to be wrote about favorably and anti-trump.

Saw that...the ghost writer part needs to be explored.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Nothingburgers don't get classified and redacted like these are 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Did you get a chance to read pace 23? Regarding Guccifer2 posting to his blog from Pelosi’s computer?

What’s that about?

Also interesting the mention of San Francisco in unredacted document considering its her district🤔

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join