It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

langrenus2021-14Sol - Live stream from the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So I was watching moist critikal on youtube and a viewer suggested he watch the video on the stream from the moon

so there is this live stream that's been running for a while now and it looks like a mounted camera on the moon.
So it was ran from 11th may to 18th may and was filmed apparently from Langrenus crater

Some folks have already checked it out and it appears to be shot from the moon as the position of the earth and the sun were correct at the time.

check it out

what do you think

a hand takes the stream off at the end
there is also another capture of chinese , english and spannish audio from the stream

edit on 9-7-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think this maybe a full stream
nothing much to see in this one , but there is one where you can clearly see the earth

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I tried tuning the contrast and brightness.. and got this, whatever it is.. does not look like the moon. Perhaps a small landscape playset for Warhammer, or just made a landscape out of bedsheets and filmed with a macro function.
I could be wrong, and someone is streaming from the moon.
The thing that puts its head infront of the camera.. is supposed to look like a alien I think.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I think this maybe a full stream
nothing much to see in this one , but there is one where you can clearly see the earth

Sceptical as i am i admit i am curious to see the one where the earth is visible.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Waste of time.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

hi mate

this video at 3mins

this video has a better explanation of the mystery surrounding the youtube channel and its streaming.

also some investigation by others into the positions of the earth the moon and the langrenus crater and how it would look

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interesting but most likely hoaxed. A broadcast from the moon can be intercepted and there are amateurs looking for this very thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Earth you see in this one

at around 6 minutes is very obviously the Apollo 8 Earthrise, is not high enough in the lunar sky and is also the wrong phase for thetime claimed.

People would have to be really dumb to fall for this.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

This is a 6 minute clip from the one with the earth. There is a hum, but there is also audio and music underneath it if you listen closely. Maybe someone has the software to wash out the hum so we can hear the actual audio

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You know when this was streaming it was the only video they had on their page and they only had 14 subscribers.
Now look. 30.6k subscribers and no video content.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

There is some apollo12 radio chatter in one of his videos.. and I did find a similar earth from moon picture in their achieve.
That said, the shadow and shadow tilt was marching.. but I guess that would happen over time anyway, so no debunk but some insight.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It is fake. Yesterday i found a video that showed this. I will try to find it again at a later point and post it.

new topics

top topics

join