It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer to apply for vaccine booster inoculation in August in the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's happening, the 3 rd jab is on its way.

US Pfizer of Michael Dorsten Chief Scientific Officer is 8 days, the company has developed with Germany Biontekku new corona virus for vaccine, within the next month the authorization of additional third vaccination (booster vaccination) He said he would apply to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The reason is that there is evidence that the risk of reinfection increases six months after the second inoculation, and that the highly infectious mutant strain (Delta strain) derived from India has spread. Dorsten explained that there were recent reports in Israel that the vaccine was less effective because people who had been vaccinated mainly in January or February were re-infected. The Israeli Ministry of Health announced that the infection and onset prevention effects of Pfizer vaccines in June were both reduced to 64%. "Pfizer's vaccine is also highly effective against Delta strains," he said, but admitted six months after vaccination that "antibodies weaken as expected, which could pose a risk of reinfection." Pfizer did not disclose all Israeli vaccine data on the 8th, but said it would be released soon. Dorsten emphasized that even with lower antibody levels, vaccines that prevent aggravation continue to be around 95% effective, based on data from Israel and the United Kingdom. In addition, Pfizer's own research added that three doses of antibody levels jumped 5-10 times higher than those of two doses, suggesting the expected effects. Several countries, including Europe, have already consulted Pfizer for a third vaccination, and additional vaccinations may begin somewhere before it is approved in the United States.

It might be in Japanese.

news.yahoo.co.jp...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I am laughing like hell, this is never going to end. I am quite sure most of the critical thinkers out there saw this ploy coming. Oh no, it gets weak after 6 months. No, it isn't a vaccine, it doesn't meet the legal definition because it doesn't work.

It's..... The Neverending Story brought to you by big pHARMa ;-)

Cheers - Dave

edit on 7/8.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: added link lol

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So...the vaccination business must be bringing in a lot of money; oh my the people must have a booster shot and you are going to pay the price; and our bank accounts will increase while we use the people as experiments; but hey we will get wealthy! That is what matters.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

Damn right!

In a communist economy this would never happen. Capitalism is bad!

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is it just me or are they slowly trying to take away our freedom in many things; to fashion a one world government.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
oh you're fully vaccinated? oh no you're not. you are never fully vaccinated. why don't sit right here.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Another Covid-19 windfall incoming.

$40.00 per shot.

Source: www.cms.gov...

Maybe by now, Eddie at the oil-change shop will know that he can apply to administer vaccines and boosters, for $40 @ pop, while customers wait for their oil-change.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
oh you're fully vaccinated? oh no you're not. you are never fully vaccinated. why don't sit right here.

A few years ago I sliced the palm of my hand with a razor knife (wasn't paying attention). Took a couple of stitches. Doctor asked me the last time I had a tetanus booster. I had one that day and was again, "fully vaccinated."

Had my first flu shot ever last winter. Will have my second this winter.

edit on 7/9/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
cool story. you gonna take the third booster shot too? and then the 4th? and 5th? and 6th? what number will you decide you don't need them anymore?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Get back to me next year. I'll let you know.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if third booster is meant to “preserve” the GMO’d as the goal post of having everyone in the world vauxxinated keeps eluding them. I don’t wish ill on anyone- my siblings are all vauxxinated (vauxxinated to travel), so this very much troubles me. If I understand correctly, all the animals used in the trial before the human trials, died within a year. So I wonder if the third booster is to “hold them over” until more are injected. Yes, the injection appears to somewhat stave off reinfection, I cannot rely on their numbers for obvious reasons, but if the numbers are correct, ultimately more double-dosed die. Just curious as to what their End-Game is; profits over people; depopulation; approval by SCOTUS for corporations to effectively own GMO’d humans? Or all that and then some?
When one does not have a deceptive mind, it’s hard to comprehend others capacity to deceive, harm and put profits ahead of humanity. reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

If I understand correctly, all the animals used in the trial before the human trials, died within a year.

Rats don't have a very long life span, in general. Lab rats in particular. But can you be more specific?

to effectively own GMO’d humans
None of the vaccines change your genetic structure.

edit on 7/9/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

None of the vaccines change your genetic structure.

No but doesn't mean those covid mRNA vaccines are safe. The fact that some reports show that it doesn't stay at the site of the injection of the vaccine.

There had being reports of heart inflammations in Israel. I wont surprised if some arent reporting the actual data of adverse events.
edit on 9-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
doa reply to: Phage

A number of our family members had being already vaccinated and someone who delivery a newborn so we shall see what the pfizer side effects will be doing.

I do know one of the family members collapsed to the floor after the second dose.
Its to bad you can sue the drug makers though if something happens.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

There had being reports of heart inflammations in Israel.
And in the US.

No vaccine has no side effects on anyone.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

No vaccine has no side effects on anyone.

Right.... That's where your wrong there. They dont happen overnight..

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Then educate me, please.
Which vaccines have no side effects on anyone?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I appreciated the Biden Administration saying yesterday that they would NOT mandate all Americans getting Covid-19 vaccinations.

Those of us who don't get vaccinated are willingly taking the risk, and should be left alone. Just like we do with shunning the Flu vaccine, eating red meat, drinking spirits, mountain climbing, etc... All the things that can kill you.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The mRNA is a new tech which shouldn't had being released at all. It still should have being left years in the testing fields.

Not just three months to four with a few random selected healthy patients.

Which vaccines have no side effects on anyone?

Well which vaccines causes such side effects heart inflammations? or BCs? or bell's palsy? when i got my flu shots i dont reemember having anything like those side effects before.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I appreciated the Biden Administration saying yesterday that they would NOT mandate all Americans getting Covid-19 vaccinations.

You know that they can't do it anyway. Right?
It would take a law to do that. Congress makes laws, the administration does not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join