It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this was former President Trump well we know what would happen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sadly Biden is terribly on the decline. If this video stays up, well we now know those that put him in the White House want him out , maybe in the next 4 months. See more now of the VP making more news presence.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The sole purpose of the trip was………. Uh, the purpose we went uhhh……. Cheeseburgers

Lol they video made me laugh and cringe, now I feel dirty and a little emptier inside.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I did not know one could be escaped

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now we know the truth why Biden was put in power. Allowing China now to move into Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oh boy.

To be fair I never understood why we went to Afghanistan. Or any idea why Iraq was invaded and occupied again.

I heard it was because 9/11.

SA wasn’t attacked though….

I thought it was for the poppies and to win daddy’s war.

edit on 8-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

C'mon man! Cut the guy some slack.

If the video editing had not rudely cut him off, we would've heard the rest of the sentence.

"We went there for a Kindergarten field trip day. Joey poo-poo'd in his pants and the classroom smelled, so we all hopped on the bus, sang songs, and then went to Been Laiden's crib for the day."

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Just sad.....this is the POTUS.....sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sadly Biden is terribly on the decline. If this video stays up, well we now know those that put him in the White House want him out , maybe in the next 4 months. See more now of the VP making more news presence.

Shes no better prepared for the job than he! We are well and truly hosed….

Come on democrats, these are the two you elected by a landslide. Lets hear some defense of the admin….

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

WOW, just, WOW.

And we are supposed to believe that 80 million people voted for this guy to be president over President Trump?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What a #in unit - WOW.

He's better off chucking a Hillary at this point in his tenure and just go to the mic every time and say:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

WOW, just, WOW.

And we are supposed to believe that 80 million people voted for this guy to be president over President Trump?

Although I don't live in the States, I have friends that do, mostly in the music industry and not one of them voted for Biden.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
I did not know one could be escaped

It's like landscaped.....but with computers.

and.....

ah.........

Is there pudding?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Come on man, you know the thing!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Looking sharp...he's firing on all cylinders today!!

Go America!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣81 million what was it again?

And he may have gone to Afghanistan, but when ??

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Stupid dumb senile decrepit pedo should be in a retirement home...

You own this # libtards...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why not show more of the clip?

Why not watch the whole thing? I did. Seemed to me Biden was trying to choose his words about the first reason we went there, to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Biden seems fine to me. Old, but capable. But if this is what the Right is watching as evidence of Biden being senile, you might want to watch more than a thirty or forty second clip. A clip, by the way, that's designed to sway the weak minded.

And wasn't Harris suppose to be President by now? LOL!
And How's the Durham report coming? Do you guys even remember.
And how long does it take to fake evidence in a sham audit of an election. The Arizona Fraudit.
I can't even wait till August 14th. When Biden will still be President.

Come back to the real world ATS. It's out there, you just have to want it.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Link to the whole thing ?

You know, for context and all that jazz 😎

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Lol so your saying the potus said we went to Afghanistan to kill one person? If that where true why did we bomb the # out of it for 20 years and kill tons of people? I’d have to see the whole thing.
edit on 8-7-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why not show more of the clip?

Why not watch the whole thing? I did. Seemed to me Biden was trying to choose his words about the first reason we went there, to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Biden seems fine to me. Old, but capable. But if this is what the Right is watching as evidence of Biden being senile, you might want to watch more than a thirty or forty second clip. A clip, by the way, that's designed to sway the weak minded.

And wasn't Harris suppose to be President by now? LOL!
And How's the Durham report coming? Do you guys even remember.
And how long does it take to fake evidence in a sham audit of an election. The Arizona Fraudit.
I can't even wait till August 14th. When Biden will still be President.

Come back to the real world ATS. It's out there, you just have to want it.

Like I mentioned, I wonder why Google hasn't taken this down yet. I gave my opinion why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join