It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Tom Wolf Calls Election Audit Plan A ‘Disgrace To Democracy’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Oh and Republicans havent been so immature they scream in Congress when merely asked to consider the healthiest environment for kids or hold up a measly 600 dollars when half the people in the country didnt have a dollar left for food all because of one grudge by one person, republicans didnt try to achieve unanimous support to crush a proposed bill just so they can stay on the opposite side and would have stopped the Let's Not Violently Murder Puppies initiative if it meant being childishly unwillingness to make someone look bad

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Good Thread JIMC, Bumped for content +.
It's bad enough they've hobbled the mishandled handle of
'democracy' ... but when you look at what codes got ignored,
laws flouted, and viable evidence destroyed beyond recovery
forever: we can kiss the rule of law goodbye around 1963.

I'm glad there's less runway in fronta me than I used up...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: MRinder
From what I have found there was one in December.

Yes, it has been vilified by tptb for reasons that are obvious to anyone with half a brain - they have something to hide, and are afraid that real audits will reveal their crimes.

That's what I don't understand. It's so easy to see they're trying to hide something. But the Lefties just seem to be blind. Either that, brain dead or intentionally trying to bring down America. I can't figure out which. But it's got to be one of the three because it is so obvious to everybody else, like you said.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I guess then that you are one who expects this ''audit'' of Maricopa County to bring forth at least ''some truth'' as to the cheating and stealing of the Democrats in that counties election process right? Well me too. I waited for the truth to come out about the bamboo fibers that they went looking for early on. But once the ''we are looking for'' phase past I don't recall hearing ''no, we didn't find any bamboo fiber that can be traced back to China.. just crickets.

So, may I ask, how long are you ready to wait for the answers you seek. Originally, back in April, this was projected to take a few weeks. Hiring a dubious company from Florida to handle this all to important and democracy saving audit that appears to have bungled much of it's handling of the entire enterprise.

And now for the last few weeks, has it been a month,''voting system data'' was sent to a ''lab'' in Montana for more in depth inspection. Oh, I just looked it up and yeah, it's been a month since that happened. What are we hearing after a month from this lab. Anything????????

Last I hear, though I cannot find reference about where I read it was that ''next Monday'' they will publish or hold a press conference with what proof they have found. That statement was at least a week ago and possibly two weeks ago. And Monday? Nothing.

So, much of this audit is being held in secret. Cyber Ninjas are keeping it all close to the vest. The ''chain of evidence '' has been broken up and down the line and now we can read that Maricopa County will not reuse the voting machines over concerns that they may have been tampered with.

But you know what? It's Friday. Maybe the Monday we have been promised is this coming Monday. Want to bet?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I guess then that you are one who expects this ''audit'' of Maricopa County to bring forth at least ''some truth'' as to the cheating and stealing of the Democrats in that counties election process right? Well me too. I waited for the truth to come out about the bamboo fibers that they went looking for early on. But once the ''we are looking for'' phase past I don't recall hearing ''no, we didn't find any bamboo fiber that can be traced back to China.. just crickets.

Why do you and others keep harping on the fact that no findings have been announced, when they have made it crystal clear from the beginning that there would be nothing - nothing released until their final report.

Why are you incapable of understanding something so simple?

So, may I ask, how long are you ready to wait for the answers you seek.

Yes, I will wait until the fional report is released. Like everyone else.

Last I hear, though I cannot find reference about where I read it was that ''next Monday'' they will publish or hold a press conference with what proof they have found. That statement was at least a week ago and possibly two weeks ago. And Monday? Nothing.

Stop lying. STOP LYING.

So, much of this audit is being held in secret.

Secret? Rotflmao!

Did you even bother to ever go take a peek at the 24/7 livestream of the entire thing?

I think you're confusing everything that happened with the actual elections. Now that was some real, class A secrecy there.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Why do you and others keep harping on the fact that no findings have been announced, when they have made it crystal clear from the beginning that there would be nothing - nothing released until their final report.

Why are you incapable of understanding something so simple?

So, may I ask, how long are you ready to wait for the answers you seek.

Yes, I will wait until the fional report is released. Like everyone else.

Stop lying. STOP LYING.

So, much of this audit is being held in secret.

Secret? Rotflmao!

Did you even bother to ever go take a peek at the 24/7 livestream of the entire thing?

I think you're confusing everything that happened with the actual elections. Now that was some real, class A secrecy there.

Yeah, this guy keeps pushing the same lies over and over. Even when he has repeatedly been shown they are lies. Makes you wonder why he's doing it? Has he got some stake in the outcome of the Arizona audit?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes, wait wait wait.

I try to take you at your word, though I find it so up side down in many cases.
Yet you, cannot take me at mine. I guess that ends this huh?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes, wait wait wait.

I try to take you at your word, though I find it so up side down in many cases.
Yet you, cannot take me at mine. I guess that ends this huh?

Wtf are you yammerinabout?

It isn't my word. It is the word of the auditors, and it hasn't changed since the beginning.

The only reason the audit itself took so long to get going is because the Maricopa BoE was fighting it tooth and nail since November.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He's kicking dust in the air to distract ...

11 investigates: Slow progress in missing COVID data from nursing homes in state database

PITTSBURGH — It’s been more than a month since 11 Investigates started pushing for answers about large amounts of missing data on COVID-19 cases and deaths at Pennsylvania nursing homes.

After our initial exposé, the state made changes to try and get nursing homes to report more accurate and timely data. ....

Frustration over Lack of Accountability
11 Investigates asked the state Department of Health why they would not talk with us on camera about the lingering issues with nursing home data reporting. In an email, a DOH spokesperson told us, “Our officials schedules are unable to accommodate an interview as they are laser focused on public health response.”

Campbell was frustrated by the state’s response, and wants to see someone held accountable for allowing this problem to continue for so long.

“Laser-focused on public health response; and the outcome is 3%, if you’re laser-focused?” she said, angrily. “Wow. Somebody’s not doing their job.”

Reminder

TGIF

edit on 792021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

When you compare Democracy vs Constitutional Republic structure the factors to be considered are majority rule, succession, presence of parliament and constitution.
Majority rule is present in Democracy. While in Constitutional Republic, Majority Rule is present.
The succession rule applied in Democracy is Elective and that in Constitutional Republic is Elective.
Parliament is present in Democracy and in Constitutional Republic parliament is present
Constitution is present in Democracy and in Constitutional Republic constitution is Present.

So what's the real difference?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You say forced?

So the cops made them put their loved ones in the homes at gun point?

How were they forced and who physically forced them?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Those aren't my words you quoted, so you probably replied to me by mistake... but I'll still answer your question!

The main difference is that a Constitutional Republic, and our Constitutional Republic in particular, recognizes and guarantees to protect our Natural Rights as individuals; these rights are recognized and declared as granted by our Creator, not granted by government nor limited by government, but guaranteed and protected by government; government's power is granted and restricted by the consent of the governed -- the people -- and is enumerated in the Constitution.

Of course, our government officials have failed to live up to our Constitutional Republic, and have systematically denied us our rights in very insidious and destructive ways. For example, we no longer have the right or ability to call a Citizens Grand Jury to investigate and charge corrupt government officials. We no longer have the right to make a Citizen's Arrest. Burden of proof has shifted from government being obligated to explain and justify their actions to the people, to the people being obligated to prove they are not/have not acted justifiably and within the limits of the Constitution. We are no longer secure in our persons, no longer protected from unreasonable searches and seizures or excess use of force, and our basic rights to freedom of assembly and association, as well as free speech and the free exchange of information.

The Founding Fathers gave us the form of government they did, with the restrictions on government they did, because they knew how quickly and easily the people could be and would be oppressed and repressed without these fundamental rights.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So when the Dems demand an audit of every election they lose in the midterm you're going to be right at the front leading the charge in support of it. Right?

The fact that you don't see the irony here is just too much. The dems don't want to audit the vote because they're neck deep in cheating. After shillary lost how many audits did she demand? What about the rest of the democrat party? If I remember correctly, she actually tried to get Jill stein to stop her recounts.

But yes, should the dems want an honest audit, by all means, I welcome it.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The irony is democrats have sought recounts and investigations into elections, by his logic that would be a disgrace as well. In a way he is shaming democrats previous efforts to overturn elections. In Truth, he is a disgrace for not upholding election integrity. However, his remarks are simply a diversion to manipulate the minds of many that seeking election audits is unamerican and threatens our democracy. He is playing a dangerous mind game that many inflict on society to change visual perceptions to election integrity.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm in Pa. Also. I hope they question the election officials in Philly and Pittsburgh as to why they stopped counting and who ordered them to do so.
The SOS, Governor, Pa. Supreme Court illegally changed voting regulations.
If you followed Doug Mastriano's hearings, we also have 200k more votes than registered voters.
Screw Commie Tommy, bring on the audit.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Wtf are you yammerinabout? What am I yammering about? You called me a liar, that's what I was yammering about but as you have to ask I guess your memory is to short to converse with further.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Start itemizing all the broken and leaking pipes in all polling/counting places🐡🚬

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Boadicea

When you compare Democracy vs Constitutional Republic structure the factors to be considered are majority rule, succession, presence of parliament and constitution.
Majority rule is present in Democracy. While in Constitutional Republic, Majority Rule is present.
The succession rule applied in Democracy is Elective and that in Constitutional Republic is Elective.
Parliament is present in Democracy and in Constitutional Republic parliament is present
Constitution is present in Democracy and in Constitutional Republic constitution is Present.

So what's the real difference?

One makes it easier for mob rule.

democrats prefer that one.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The U.S. is not a democracy... That's what the globalists and communist/fascist lovers want Americans to believe. The U.S. is a Constitutional and representative Republic. Which is far better than a democracy...

This is a democrat... or "social democrat..."

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
No, just saying, the republicans dropped the ball on this it's too late now, too much time to cover everything up.

A covered up lie is still a lie. There will be evidence of fabrication no matter what.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join