It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost all of the current COVID-19 deaths are among those unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

While over 853,000 were hospitalized for COVID-19 in May, less than 1,200 of them or about 0.1% were people who were fully vaccinated, the AP found using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.  Of the 18,000 COVID-19 deaths, only 150 were people who were fully vaccinated or only 0.8%.  "They are [vaccines]  nearly 100 percent effective against severe disease and death, meaning nearly every death due to COVID-19 is particularly tragic because nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19 is, at this point, entirely preventable," CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing on Tuesday. 

Source

Wow, and there is more....

une 28, 2021 – If you, a friend or a loved one remain unvaccinated against COVID-19 at this point – for whatever reason – you are at higher risk for dying if you do become infected. That's the conclusion of a new report The Associated Press released looking at COVID-19 deaths during May 2021. Of more than 18,000 people who died from COVID-19, for example, only about 150 were fully vaccinated. That's less than 1%.

Source

and more...

CDC reports 99 percent of COVID-19 deaths in May were unvaccinated

COLUMBUS (WCMH) – Doctors said there is now more proof that getting vaccinated is the best way to protect against COVID-19. New numbers from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control show that nearly every COVID death in May was someone who had not been vaccinated. It’s been nearly seven months since those first hundred shots arrived at the Wexner Medical Center. Since then, nearly 45 percent of Ohio’s population has been completely vaccinated. ‘Science fiction’ says doctor on anti-vaccine conspiracy theories  The CDC hopes the new data encourages even more people to get the vaccine. During May, it says 99.2 percent of COVID deaths were people who were unvaccinated.

Source

and more....

Unvaccinated San Diegans Account for Nearly All COVID Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths

Almost all COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths reported in San Diego County in 2021 occurred among residents who are not fully vaccinated, it was announced Wednesday. Data released Wednesday from the county Health and Human Services Agency shows that since Jan. 1, COVID-19 has nearly exclusively occurred among residents who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated. They represent 99.8% of deaths, 99.88% of hospitalizations and 99.1% of cases. “The data shows what we’ve known all along. The COVID-19 vaccines are very effective at preventing serious illness and deaths,” said Dr. Seema Shah, medical director of HHSA’s epidemiology and immunization services branch. “If you have not gotten vaccinated or are missing a second shot of your COVID-19 vaccine, do be safe and limit the spread of this virus.”

[url=https://timesofsandiego.com/health/2021/07/07/unvaccinated-san-diegans-account-for-nearly-all-covid-cases-hospitalizations-and-deaths/]Source[/ur l]

Seems to me that there is much more advantage to taking the vax than the downside, which is being dead.

Post this here, because some folks can't contain themselves.

Have fun discussing
edit on 8-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why would I be at higher risk to die unvaccinated now then before the vaccinations started? Just gonna leave that here for you.
edit on Julam31amf0000002021-07-08T11:51:07-05:001107 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

I see a lot of these pro Gene Therapy threads are posted by very new users quite often, is that just a coincidence?

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Should be very clear that posting this one-sided information is the day job for Havamal. Pay attention to the times of the day Havamal posts or responds in threads. It’s a 9-5 paid job for this person. Disregard all of their posts and responses.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I haven't checked the CDC for details, but this is from the Blaze, so obviously this should be checked up on.

Horowitz: CDC issues guidance for evaluating post-vaccination COVID tests at a lower standard Daniel Horowitz April 30, 2021 Last August, the New York Times reported that so many PCR tests were netting false positives because they used more than 30 cycle thresholds (CTs) of amplification, often as many as 40-45 before finding a positive culture.

To this day, the CDC has refused to change its guidance on the use of high CTs in determining positive results, needlessly forcing so many people, particularly asymptomatic children, into quarantine for no reason. Well, now the agency has finally changed its guidance — but only when it suits cronies. In a notice on its "COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough case investigation," the CDC announced its plan to study the prevalence of "breakthrough cases," meaning those who contract the virus even after having been vaccinated. Yesterday, former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson noticed this little gem in the guidance for determining those infected post-vaccination: "Clinical specimens for sequencing should have an RT-PCR Ct value ≤28."

[url=https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-cdc-issues-guidance-for-evaluating-post-vaccination-covid-tests-at-a-lower-standard#toggle-gdpr]LINK[/url ]

edit on 8-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As an unvaxed anti-vaxer, I see the OP as propaganda. It fails to mention the vaxed keeling from heart attacks and clots.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal

Have fun discussing

I wonder if you will be part of the conversation.

If so, do you have any studies on the natural immunity for those who have had covid and survived?
Nobody seems to want to talk about that. Wonder why?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
Should be very clear that posting this one-sided information is the day job for Havamal. Pay attention to the times of the day Havamal posts or responds in threads. It’s a 9-5 paid job for this person. Disregard all of their posts and responses.

So he's a troll.

Good sleuthing!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I’ll roll the dice. No jab for me. Besides I’ve had Covid-19, at least according to the test.
edit on 8-7-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is purely a regurgitated CNN news story from the least trusted name in news.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Really? Weird!

Natural 99+% recovery rate.

By all means take your experimental gene editing drug.

The rest of us will allow our immune system to do its job and for the vulnerable, we have Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc and good old Ivermectin.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The way that the numbers have been slanted to push an agenda through out this entire farce, I have no confidence in these numbers.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

At this point in time, there is noway that every single person on the planet has not been exposed! After almost two years , and they either had no symptoms, and didn't know they were infected and repelled it (the obvious majority), got sick and recovered, or died.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Is this the same Dr. Walensky that was installed in January never having had a government job before?

Is this the same person that made their first priority at the CDC issuing a proclamation that no one there would be talking to the media without authorization?

Have fun discussing….

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Almost nostalgically adorable... Someone still believing what they read.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Everyone knows the pandemic is not real.
Entirely F&G
Like your posts.

Reward 1.5 million, if you can isolate/prove it exists.

...because no one has yet

Quit lying

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Whelp I'm convinced, look how many times the word death was used. Super scary for reals. I'mma run out right now for my experimental shot because its really super scary for reals and for trues.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've gone this whole epidemic without dying.

The number one killer has been obesity, not COVID.

Now go work out. Your friends and family want you to be alive.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh the Guardian......when will they learn....how transparent and stupid they sound.

a reply to: elementalgrove

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join