It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think you got the "Vaccine"?...Think Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hundreds contacted to rebook shots after 6 people given saline instead of COVID-19 vaccine

www.msn.com...

Walgreens store mistakenly injects saline instead of COVID-19 vaccine

nypost.com...

Patients receive saline shots instead of COVID-19 vaccine doses in Sauk Centre

www.fox9.com...

I have QUESTIONS:

So what's up with this?

This actually seems to be pretty widespread.
ARE these (along with many other examples not posted here)...the ONLY examples...or ONLY the ones we hear about...or have been admitted to?

Why always SALINE?

Is SALINE the ONLY wide-spread, 'mistaken' injection being admitted to...because saline is harmless?

What OTHER injections could so many people be 'accidently' getting, as well...ALSO without their knowledge?

HOW MANY people are actually walking around thinking they've been "vaccinated"...when, in reality, they're not?

Is this something the "vaccine" companies are doing to help minimize the amount of reported adverse reactions from their experimental "vaccine"?

This seems very reckless, shoddy and incompetent...especially when considering this involves people's lives and health.

THOUGHTS...ANSWERS, ATS?
edit on 8-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If I had to guess I would say it was incompetence on the nurses part. I’ve known instances where a nurse will grab the glucagon kit and inject saline into the patient without mixing the glucagon into the saline first thinking the actual glucagon was extra glucagon. Lack of education. Just my guess.
edit on 8-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Don’t worry, by now you have already had the Kung flu anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those saline were meant for some photo op. I wonder how many thought they were getting saline and got the real experimental jab. Just a thought. Karma comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Saline? Where did they implant these shots?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

There are only 2 ways this can happen.

1. Gross incompetence.
2. Coordinated planning.

I mean measure twice, cut once, is the rule I live by.

Saline is used as a placebo jab. That alone points to something nefarious going on...

edit on 7/8/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
If I had to guess I would say it was incompetence on the nurses part. I’ve known instances where a nurse will grab the glucagon kit and inject saline into the patient without mixing the glucagon into the saline first thinking the actual glucagon was extra glucagon. Lack of education. Just my guess.

I have worked at a Health Dept. and it is not going to happen by accident. Accept perhaps at some Hospital with trainees. Trainees won't be asked to pick out the bottles to use for the vaccines. Besides a line for the flu shot only has the flu shots or similar vaccines.

The bottles and vials are all well labeled 1st of all. Saline is the only fake shot you can get since water can kill you. That begs the question why have fake shots of saline around when they use IV's and slow drip in Saline solution?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If your arm felt like you got punched on the first one, and you felt like death warmed over on the second...you got the real shot. Saline doesn't do that.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For all we really know, it's all saline.

Why spend tons of money when you can just put a fancy sticker on a bottle of salt water?

It's not like they can get sued or anything.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

As someone who works in a hospital setting I can say that you cannot give saline by accident.

Period.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: NotGuilty

I have worked at a Health Dept. and it is not going to happen by accident. Accept perhaps at some Hospital with trainees. Trainees won't be asked to pick out the bottles to use for the vaccines. Besides a line for the flu shot only has the flu shots or similar vaccines.

The bottles and vials are all well labeled 1st of all. Saline is the only fake shot you can get since water can kill you. That begs the question why have fake shots of saline around when they use IV's and slow drip in Saline solution?

This is what seems weird to me though I'm not a medical person. What use do saline shots have that they exist to get mixed up with a vaccine?

I know people who use saline to rehydrate sick, small animals putting in under the skin but for humans it seems too little and too slow in an emergency.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Your main bodily fluids (blood, sweat, tears, etc.) are basically saline solutions (with some other organic molecules mixed in). In fact it has been noted many times that the aqueous part of blood (the plasma) is pretty similar to seawater. Have you ever washed your eyes with pure water? It's uncomfortable because the tears that normally lubricate your eyelids moving over your eyeballs are salty, and the pure water dilutes the salt and creates a momentary chemical imbalance. The same with nasal sprays used to wash out your sinuses. That's why eye drops and nasal sprays are buffered with various salts to match the chemical balance of your tears and mucous membranes--it prevents that initial chemical shock. That's also why injections (not just vaccines) are buffered with saline solution. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As someone who works in a hospital setting I can say that you cannot give saline by accident.

Period.

That would be like me “accidently” building a fireplace instead of fixing a foundation.

No way.

They are getting sloppy.
edit on 7/8/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Could it be that the nurses are trying to save as many as they can? They have the shot on paperwork without getting the 'vaccene'. Somehow some of them were cought. The "we made a mistake" might just be the coverup.
edit on 7 8 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Period.

That would be like me “accidently” building a fireplace instead of fixing a foundation.

No way.

They are getting sloppy.

It’s utter bullcrap is what it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Still pulling these reports....they're everywhere:

twitter.com...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sounds like part of a secret trial and error program that got exposed by accident !!! 🐡

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think they are doing this to cut down on the numbers of adverse reactions to the actual vaccine, while at the same time making the saline-getters more confident to come back in for their "booster" shots where they will then get the real jab.
And all of the side effects to go with it.

But that's just me.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Every damn photo I have seen of the COVID vaccine, it is in a little vial.
The only mistake that I can think of that would lead to people being injected with saline instead of the vaccine would be if saline would be 'mistakenly' put into vials (coded with lot numbers for the vaccine) at the big pharma manufacturing facilities.
How much BS can they try to feed us?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hmmm
Makes you think that the avengers end game was trying to convey a message, Thanos clicks his fingers and randomly wipes out half the universe, to promote a better future. Makes you wonder if those evil masterminds at the very top are looking to play Russian roulette with the planet, Saline takers may have dodged a bullet.

If this is possible do they play by the same rules? I doubt it, fkin karma conivers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join