It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s so hot that Canada’s sea creatures are cooking to death in their shells

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is a prophecy in the Bible that says that the time came for God to destroy those destroying the earth. So whether global warming is real or not (I don't think there is much up for debate that it is real, just exactly what the effects are) God already foresaw the time during the last days when humans would be ruining the precious planet given to us as caretakers to protect and take care of.

A poster above me said that we are only temporary residences on the planet. But that is not the case. God as the landowner of earth will simply evict those ruining the earth, and keep people that are willing and eager to do their job and take care of it.

Here are references for my statement for anyone curious: Revelation 11:18. Psalm 104:5. Psalm 24:1, 2. Isaiah 45:18. Genesis 1:28. Proverbs 2:20-22.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I was taught that too. Gave up on waiting for it to happen, moved to Florida. Now I'm just waiting for the sea to swallow my home.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightHawk
There is a prophecy in the Bible that says that the time came for God to destroy those destroying the earth.

So it was Canada's shellfish that were destroying the Earth all along!!! I knew it! God's showing them good.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: gspat

In school 30 years ago we were told that where we live at the Great Lakes would be the climate of Florida in 20 years.

I'm still waiting for that promise.

I support global warming.

Is there a fund?

Yes.

Text "JOE" to 30330 and have your credit card or a blank check ready.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: MykeNukem

In school 30 years ago we were told that where we live at the Great Lakes would be the climate of Florida in 20 years.

I'm still waiting for that promise.

I support global warming.

Is there a fund?

Yes.

Text "JOE" to 30330 and have your credit card or a blank check ready.

Lol.

I thought it was 30030030303030303000333330030303033300.

I wrote it down as he was saying it.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: MykeNukem

I was taught that too. Gave up on waiting for it to happen, moved to Florida. Now I'm just waiting for the sea to swallow my home.

I'd still prefer the sea to the snow.

I've been thinking about infiltrating a Mennonite community. Maybe start making wooden spoons or something. lol.

Move a little more inland, man.

edit on 7/8/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MidnightHawk
There is a prophecy in the Bible that says that the time came for God to destroy those destroying the earth.

So it was Canada's shellfish that were destroying the Earth all along!!! I knew it! God's showing them good.

Ha ha. 😂
edit on 8-7-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am sad for the wildlife but I am encouraged by people picking up on the fact the Pole shift IS doing things to our cycles.

That reality is creeping into the narrative that the Magnetic pole shift is huge in the big scheme of things happening geologically and to the weather.

It's easy to find images of where the magnetic poles were located at various points in history, and the trends really aren't hard to interpret. After several centuries of basically drifting around the Arctic aimlessly, over the last couple of decades the magnetic north pole has made a beeline directly north. It has now left Canadian territory and is headed toward Siberia. Meanwhile, the magnetic south pole has recently left Antarctica and moved into the Southern Ocean. It really looks like a pole flip has begun.

Nobody knows what climactic effects this will bring, but it's foolish to think they won't be pretty major.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Don't let em go to waste, eat em up.

Ummm...D'oh...

Don't they go to waste...after...you eat em up...?

YouSir

Lol, well played!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
a reply to: LSU2018

My 6.0l V8 runs way better with those catalytic converters gone .....

HELL YEAH!

Cleaner for the environment, too, and nothing beats the smell of those fumes. Especially in older vehicles.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: gspat
a reply to: Justoneman

There's actually a t-shirt?

Link

Lovin' the fact that this is a sweatshirt! The color is red like fire!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join