It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing -- Most Americans Do NOT Believe Joe Biden is In Charge -- Unprecedented

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thursday, July 8, 2021

Those of you who have lived through a few U.S. Presidents, when's the last time you felt a sitting President wasn't "really" in charge of the country....that someone else was? Personally, I've been an adult since Ronald Reagan, and have never had the feeling he, or any subsequent U.S. President, was not in broad control of America's policies and safety.

Amazingly, even before being on the job 6 months, Joe Biden has lost the confidence of a majority of Americans. The majority of Americans feel that President Joe Biden is NOT in control of anything beyond satisfying his personal needs. (Eating, Potty, Fetishes, Anger, etc.)

Most people in the United States believe that Biden administration officials, and not President Joe Biden, are directing the country's agenda and policy, according to a national poll.

Fifty-seven percent of respondents to a Convention of States Action and Trafalgar Group poll said the president is not fully executing the duties of his office. Thirty-six percent said they were confident that he was directing all policy and agenda matters.

Only 59% of Democratic voters said they thought Biden was in charge of the administration. Thirty-two percent said he was not in charge.

Eighty-four percent of Republican voters said they did not believe Biden was fully executing the duties of his office. Only 11% of GOP voters believe he is directing all policy and agenda matters.

Fifty-eight percent of independent voters said they did not believe Biden was fully executing the duties of his office, while 36% disagreed.
news.yahoo.com...

There is no record of any U.S. President winning in an OVERWHELMING LANDSLIDE, then losing the support and trust of 57% of Americans, just 6 months later!

In the eyes of Americans, something has gone terribly wrong with our President, Joseph Robinette Biden.

ATS Members: In your opinion, what has sent Biden into this unprecedented free-fall??

Is President Biden now seen as "less desirable" than his Vice President, Kamala Devi Harris?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's be honest, he couldn't run anything. He is an old senile crook, a bit like the country he represents.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Not sure what to say other then 2 words. Worst Leader.

Joe Biden is either bi-polar or he is the biggest con artist to take a sh$t in the White House.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

No president is really in charge.

Not even Trump was. But he was outspoken and tried to be transparent.

Dubya was an extension of his father's presidency.

Clinton was an extension of himself, going from governor to POTUS. And I think all presidents should be required to be a successful governor before being POTUS.

If you can't run a state successfully, you can't run the country.

Americans need to start paying attention to politics and what politicians do. Stop being ignorant. We use to care about the future. Now someone like Biden and Harris are in DC.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Dirty Joe is like Jimmy Carter without the confidence.
Seriously though, at what point do the general masses realize that this shell have us not about evolving humanity by bringing forth the best of best into positions that can have a greater and positive impact upon the world or even locally. It's generally the opposite which tells us the puppeteers behind the curtain do not want what's best for humanity.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ideology runs a democracy...what you guys seem to want is a monarchy

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

ATS Members: In your opinion, what has sent Biden into this unprecedented free-fall

he is a old demented perverted dickhead.

Is President Biden now seen as "less desirable" than his Vice President, Kamala Devi Harris?

yes, but she no prize either. it would be nice if all three biden, harris, pelosi would just move along, but the next 13 are just as bad. so we're kinda screwed either way.

edit on 8-7-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Let's be honest, he couldn't run anything. He is an old senile crook, a bit like the country he represents.

In the not too distant past, Joe Biden was extorting, blackmailing, and laundering large sums of money internationally.

His senility has slowed him down a bit, but Joe still understands whats going on, in broad terms.

For instance, he knew in October 2020 that an "Election Fraud Organization" had been constructed and activated to help him beat Donald Trump in November 2020.

YouTube Missed Taking This one Down:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Not sure what to say other then 2 words. Worst Leader.

Joe Biden is either bi-polar or he is the biggest con artist to take a sh$t in the White House.

Electing him confirms/affirms what many citizens of the world suspected about Americans.

(Its not good.)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

He's pushing 80!!

Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to hand grandpa the keys?

Not saying the previous guy was any better, he could hardly pass a cognitive test either.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

No president is really in charge.

Americans need to start paying attention to politics and what politicians do. Stop being ignorant. We use to care about the future. Now someone like Biden and Harris are in DC.

But when Foreign Leaders treated Joe like an old relic, instead of President of the most powerful country on Earth, it was clear to most Americans that Biden really isn't in charge.

In fact, the new President of Iran said he didn't want to waste his time meeting with Joe Biden.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

He's pushing 80!!

Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to hand grandpa the keys?

Not saying the previous guy was any better, he could hardly pass a cognitive test either.

Donald Trump led by example, by taking the "Montreal" Cognitive Test.

He scored well: www.livescience.com...

Presidential candidate Joe Biden yelled to a reporter, "Why the hell would I want to take a cognitive test!?"

That's where we stand today...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Dirty Joe is like Jimmy Carter without the confidence.
Seriously though, at what point do the general masses realize that this shell have us not about evolving humanity by bringing forth the best of best into positions that can have a greater and positive impact upon the world or even locally. It's generally the opposite which tells us the puppeteers behind the curtain do not want what's best for humanity.

Democrats and MSM knows he's not well. You should have seen Joe Biden during his trip to the Chicago area yesterday. National media ignored it, but Chicago media didn't.

He promised to talk to Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot about reducing Chicago violence. (101 people shot over 4th of July weekend)

When Biden landed, he walked over to Mayor Lightfoot, grabbed her shoulder, said a few words, then stick-walked over to his helicopter, and was flown out to a lily-white low-crime suburb, to address well-to-do college students.

See the 5min5sec thru 6min segment of this video. Also note the Chinese guy behind Biden giving orders to staffers. He is the White House surrogate for the CHINA owners of Joe Biden.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yes, but she no prize either.

The difference ?
I am a thinkin Biden could dress himself and tie his own shoelaces once upon a time....

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I see no difference between Biden, Kamala and Pelosi.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Isn't that a good thing?

"The man being voted for, no matter what he says, dances with the party that brought him, dependent on its support, resources, and clientele. That is why one should always vote on the party, instead of the candidate. The party has some continuity of commitment, no matter how compromised. What you are really voting for is the party's constituency. That will determine priorities when it comes to appointments, legislative pressure, and things like nominating Supreme Court justices."

I would expect my politicians, that are in the same boat, be rowing in the same direction.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think Biden is a pretty cool guy. Eh steals election from Trumps and doesnt afraid of anything.

/qed

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
LOL!

Biden does not, and never will direct EVERYTHING. Just like in any business, certain people take care of certain things.

It's called delegation of authority. I do it all the time.

In order to get my job done, I have to rely on many people to get it done. It does not mean I'm not in charge. Just ask anyone working under me.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL!

Biden does not, and never will direct EVERYTHING. Just like in any business, certain people take care of certain things.

It's called delegation of authority. I do it all the time.

In order to get my job done, I have to rely on many people to get it done. It does not mean I'm not in charge. Just ask anyone working under me.

So you're in charge, making the big decisions? But only if you're allowed?

guffaw

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I see no difference between Biden, Kamala and Pelosi.

Here, let me help.

Between the three you have:

1. A disingenuous, unethical, narcissistic lunatic

2. An overly reactionary, dementia riddled lunatic

3. A half here, sometimes there, spit licking lunatic

You know, perhaps you're right. They're all certifiable.

Nvm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join