It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portal To Hollow Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

Let me make this quick and painless:

First off, if you would like to view for yourself, here are the coordinates to the mystery: 35.889954, -117.671264
And here is a link to the original video: vm.tiktok.com...

My father sent me a link to a TikTok video by user milly_0216. In this video, the user is looking at a satellite view of western North America. The user proceeds to zoom in closely until a structure is visible. In the user's video, pins can be seen providing two names for what appears to be two sections of the formation in the strange formation: "Portal to Hollow Earth" is being assigned to the main body of the structure while "Earth Ostlum" is assigned to a slight discoloration of structure located between the two noticeable southern "points".

The entire structure almost looks like a really deep swimming pool in the shape of a giant Millennium Falcon. It even looks like water reflections are scattered throughout it, which is why I said swimming pool.

Now, this specific area appears to be in California, so the chance of this structure being a part of some set being developed is EXTREMELY high. All the same, I wanted to share with other people and get their ideas. It's fun to look at anyways.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sevrimitsu

It's looks to me to be a reservoir.

For the that poor boat👍🏼☺

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

i'm pretty sure there is a thread on ATS about this, i remember the boat being talked about.
might be mistaken but i think it was figured out what it is.

edit on 8-7-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

whats with the boat?
where is the water?

Is inner earth stealing our water?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

can't find the thread, but found several about where's it at. one of the threads bigburgh even posted in.

it's on Naval Air Weapons Station (NAWS) China Lake,used for weapons testing. if you use google earth and get this view you'll see tanks. in fact if you scroll around and zoom in you'll see more boats trucks tanks planes and the runways.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ah yes, well then a water simulation for the pilots? Target range..

Not far south: 35.8533277, -117.6539927

35.8549791, -117.6639581

edit on 8-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Looks like a keyhole.

And it is definitely man-made, no way it's a natural formation. All planets have formations and designs that look well put together, like the hexagon on Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Shhhhhhh... super secret place in the Nevada desert.

Off subject, but check it out.
36.8946590, -116.8305743

Bermuda 32.3238203, -64.7382816
www.instagram.com...
Look for this couple.

edit on 8-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

whats with the boat?
where is the water?

Is inner earth stealing our water?

That's the mark they left when the spacecraft landed to return the boat they abducted.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Those are definitely not in service, the planes. Maybe an odd bombing test site. If it's in China lake. Perhaps the black things is a hologram generator. Like it could super impose say a naval setting or a tank battle etc. That might explain it all a bit. It's the military we all know the toys they have are way mor fun than ours....we will get the leftovers in 50 years or so. Xbox 10 vr battlefield anyone? anyonea reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yeah, water reservoir. It has been lined with a lake liner (PVC or butyl rubber type), but it looks like it was possibly a natural spring originally but who knows. You can see a higher water level where boats may have actually floated, but the liner will preserve the low water level longer.

The point is just a boat or entry point that slopes into the water. There is some algae bloom as well. Cool find though.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Looks like a keyhole.

👍🏼😁
edit on 8-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: Caboose -1

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

we will get the leftovers in 50 years or so. Xbox 10 vr battlefield anyone? 

And GTA 5 will still be going.

top topics

join