It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just Tucker bit everyone should be concerned which direction things are heading

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Many of us have heard how the IRS was used against political enemies and how everything we post online goes to some branch or entity of NSA. There were supposedly rules and laws set up for the security agencies to follow when spying on American citizens. Evidently the rules are for us pedestrians and not those in power. Even the people who are suppose to be in oversight are afraid of these organizations and what they can do to one's career or bank account. Trump was warned to not direct his criticism at the CIA and other security agencies (I always am reminded of JFK who wanted to break up the CIA/dismantle it into a 1000 pieces so the wind could carry the ashes away) for they have many ways of getting even.

This is not a right or left topic but should concern every American who does not want American to end up like the national security state of China or even worse N. Korea. youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There is nothing we can do about. It's like being in the military and command is wrong and never admits it. Its like rain showers , we can't stop it.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
There is nothing we can do about. It's like being in the military and command is wrong and never admits it. Its like rain showers , we can't stop it.

As long as our elected officials are afraid of repercussions (or worse) I am afraid you are correct...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's no surprise that our people in Congress have had their lives and that of their family's threatened. We still have a small group who will stand strong and refuse to be defeated. We need to get more of the right people into office. Even citizens can unite, like the Moms and Dads against critical race theory that they are shoving down our throats.

This Country is being lead by childish and crazy people. If we don't hold onto hope, we might as well be China.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

It's no surprise that our people in Congress have had their lives and that of their family's threatened. We still have a small group who will stand strong and refuse to be defeated. We need to get more of the right people into office. Even citizens can unite, like the Moms and Dads against critical race theory that they are shoving down our throats.

This Country is being lead by childish and crazy people. If we don't hold onto hope, we might as well be China.

The words of a broken heart is felt in your reply.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
First problem. You listen to Carlson.

Is the NSA still spying on him? LOL!

Is the FBI still suspected of being the insurrectionists? LOL!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Night Star

The words of a broken heart is felt in your reply.

Nah, just frustrated. This is not the America I grew up in.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
First problem. You listen to Carlson.

Is the NSA still spying on him? LOL!

Is the FBI still suspected of being the insurrectionists? LOL!

Edward Snowden said they were spying on American citizens and had to flee for his life and freedom... Even the democrat controlled communist news network reported (CNN) of him fleeing. Now Tucker reports his emails are being stolen and viewed by NSA and you want to disparage the victim; you might want to think about that...but I doubt you will until and unless it happens to you...which you just refused to notice ....You are in company as many others refuse to see the obvious..

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

The answer to both of those questions is yes.

I dont know how or why you think that is funny.

The government is spying on it's own citizens and using false flag operations to gain more control over our lives and you think that is funny ? A good thing?

You must work for the ccp or maybe you are a government agent being a good little democrat.

Now i lol at that.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Now Tucker reports his emails are being stolen and viewed by NSA...

Just a very minor correction, he's reporting an anonymous source told him that and you know how people feel about anonymous sources on this site.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He has now verified it by having a news org present him with the info from his email that the NSA leaked.
It's OK to hate Tucker and still think this is wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just a very minor correction, he's reporting an anonymous source told him that and you know how people feel about anonymous sources on this site.

The anonymous source read him his private supposedly secure email which actually started the whole drama. I personally doubt Tucker would make a big deal out of this unless it was true. His conversation with a Rep/lawyer with NSA shows just how above the law and citizens they are when dealing with the issue..

Tomorrow or next month/year it will be something else the professional bureaucrats are caught doing which is either illegal or immoral and again there will be no recourse as people are to afraid to speak up much less confront as they seemingly have no power to change.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The anonymous source read him his private supposedly secure email which actually started the whole drama. I personally doubt Tucker would make a big deal out of this unless it was true. His conversation with a Rep/lawyer with NSA shows just how above the law and citizens they are when dealing with the issue..

Tomorrow or next month/year it will be something else the professional bureaucrats are caught doing which is either illegal or immoral and again there will be no recourse as people are to afraid to speak up much less confront as they seemingly have no power to change.

Remember I put this on the forum many times. FEAR = Fear every American Regardless

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
He has now verified it by having a news org present him with the info from his email that the NSA leaked.

Link?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

When it's not an anonymous source I'll take it very seriously.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Link?

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

personally doubt Tucker would make a big deal out of this unless it was true. 

Tucker has made a career out making a big deal out of things that are not true.

I don't understand Tucker's appeal, but to each his own. Why would anyone be surprised, if a government, or a government associated agency is spying on us, when they have spent years saying that the government has been spying on us?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not seeing any mention of a specific person who leaked the emails. It's still anonymous.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Anonymous sources were good enough for the New York Times.... many times.
As long as it was used against Trump, many here seemed to accept those sources.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I'm not seeing any mention of a specific person who leaked the emails. It's still anonymous.

then it never happened, and all is well. See how easy that is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join