It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Maryland, every person who died of Covid-19 in June was unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
CNN rope a dope

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You completely lost me at CNN.

I have more confidence in and respect for The National Enquirer. (Is that even a thing anymore?)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
They don't care OP.

Vax is bad, whatever the proof/science they are shown.

Some YouTube guy told them. Some stay at home arm chair loser.. Scientists and doctors are "stupid" (in their eyes.) right?

They're smarter than the truth. (Or so they think)

It's selfish.

These are the people who think Trump will be reinstated in August..

Wackos.
edit on 8-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
edit
edit on 8-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

The State of Maryland loses over 2,900 citizens every month to diseases and injury/accidents.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

Vaccinated or Un-vaccinated, 150 additional deaths due to Covid-19 is barely a drop in the bucket.

Letting yourself be vaccinated with a non-FDA approved drug, to avoid being one of those 150 deaths, is paranoia on steroids.

Americans have a historical reputation of not being wussies. I hope Covid-19 hasn't destroyed our no-fear/kick-ass heritage!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
Lol. So what about the 100 of 1000s who died before all this?.

I can only assume they weren't vaccinated.

But they hadn't been to Europe, either!! Ha hahaha hahah ha haaaa *cackle*

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It's obvious that they want everyone vaccinated; maybe their statement is true maybe it isn't; personally I think people should have the freedom to get a vaccination or not get a vaccination; the pressure is on to vaccinate, I just wish they'd let it be.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I’ve lived over 40 years without a covid 19 vaccination, and lived through 2020. Why bother. If I was a betting man, I bet I live another 40 without a covid vaccination.

Don’t let the lambda strain get’cha….

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
They don't care OP.

Some YouTube guy told them. Some stay at home arm chair loser.. Scientists and doctors are "stupid" (in their eyes.) right?

It's selfish.

Wackos.

For myself, it has NOTHING to do with political loyalty or affiliation.

Is it really "selfish" to exercise the ability to choose?? Is it selfish to choose which medication is best for the individual? Don't doctors prescribe and then possibly change meds at the patients request?

There's no change or redo possible with this. Once it's administered, that's it.

Some of us are cautious, as well as EVERYONE should be. However, others are more trusting, and I guess 'loyal' for a lack of a better term?

The science is fairly new and frankly unvetted (or not vetted enough to get FDA approval). Those that have taken the 'vaccine' ARE the test.

And myself and others, regardless of the tidal waves of guilt trips, are going to sit tight and witness for ourselves the results of this test.

I sincerely wish everyone health and wellness and I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Some people need to go look up what the word selfish means because I see it thrown around a lot.

Person one: You should do what I want you to because I know better than you and you are of inferior thinking for not doing things my way

Person two: Please stop pestering me

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Explain something if you would... Vaccines protect, uh, the vaccinated, right? Sooooo, hypothetically speaking, if you're vaccinated WHY DO YOU GIVE A RAT"S ASS IF SOMEONE ELSE CHOOSES NOT TO GET THE VACCINE!?!?!? You're protected, presumably unless of course this is all horse# and these shots are just the latest string of virtue signaling tomfoolery intended to further divide us from the good little obedient serfs and the Emanuel Goldsteins that the serfs' Lords and Masters demand the serfs throw hate at... NAH! You all are clearly too smart to fall for those types of tricks from your government, we can clearly see that.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Post-"vaccinated" infections (breakthrough infections) are now tested with a PCR scan cycle threshold of 28 or under.

Non-"vaccinated" infections are still being tested with a PCR scan cycle threshold of 40+.

Higher cycle threshold = far greater false positives for China Virus.

It's CDC slight of hand to mask breakthrough infections.

If you are NOT "vaccinated" and you die from something else...tests show you have CV.

If you ARE "vaccinated" and you die from something else...tests show you did not have CV.

Horowitz: CDC issues guidance for evaluating post-vaccination COVID tests at a lower standard

www.theblaze.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 8-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
They don't care OP.

It's selfish.

Wackos.

since you believe little trolls from inner earth are responsible for the death and destruction, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

CNN

Yes, CNN, the liberal pervert's most trusted news source. The three letter equivalent to ending a news blurb, "April fools!"

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think the story is a lie 😎

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: musicismagic
What's the next holiday in America?

January 20, 2025...

Why not Jan 1, 2023 when Donald Trump is sworn in as Speaker of the House?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Some people need to go look up what the word selfish means because I see it thrown around a lot.

I'm about to start a thread on that subject, because the older I get the more SELFISH I become.

CareWeMust about ourselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm noticing a lot of these pro Gene Therapy threads are being written by new users mostly, is that just a coincidence?

Check out who pays these doctors here---> projects.propublica.org...

One of the doctors is not even listed on there Rochelle Walensky unless the name is spelled wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I no longer trust the medical and pharma companies and especially the people overseeing the vaccines in respect to vaccine safety and effectiveness. They are distorting the evidence, it is getting just as bad as politics these days. These people have been making up safety and effectiveness data and since they are pushing false evidence, they are adjusting the parameters of the testing and diagnosing to show their way was right. This is not new, it is just that it has got much worse in the last decade...deceit is going unchecked here in America and also in some other countries around the world.

This... except I would say that it hasn't really gotten worse, it has just gotten more blatant and obvious - because, you know, the bad orange man (TDS). Thankfully, people are waking up, and when the results of the AZ audit are made public, the fun will really begin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join