It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Maryland, every person who died of Covid-19 in June was unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In Maryland, every person who died of Covid-19 in June was unvaccinated. 

(CNN)Last month, 130 people died of Covid-19 in Maryland. None of them were vaccinated, according to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.

In addition, unvaccinated people made up 95% of new Covid-19 cases in the state and 93% of new Covid-19 hospitalizations, Hogan said at a news conference Wednesday.

The connection between vaccination status and Covid-19 is not specific to Maryland and is not limited to last month, medical experts have said.

CNN

Is the vaccination working or did they change back to reporting the deaths of the vaccinated to being flue deaths and only the unvaccinated deaths reported as covid deaths?

If this is accurate information should the unvaccinated start to self quarantine? The vulnerable going into self quarantin is preferable to mandatory quarantine for everyone.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

CNN

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Lol. So what about the 100 of 1000s who died before all this? Are they trying to make this our fault? I thought TPTB would be a little more professional about this. Trying to push the agenda on “See look! You need to get vaccinated or you will die”.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They say the economy starts on the east coast and works its way to the west coast. So we now we be hearing all this BS from the to the west.

What's the next holiday in America?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 7/7/21 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I no longer trust the medical and pharma companies and especially the people overseeing the vaccines in respect to vaccine safety and effectiveness. They are distorting the evidence, it is getting just as bad as politics these days. These people have been making up safety and effectiveness data and since they are pushing false evidence, they are adjusting the parameters of the testing and diagnosing to show their way was right. This is not new, it is just that it has got much worse in the last decade...deceit is going unchecked here in America and also in some other countries around the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
Lol. So what about the 100 of 1000s who died before all this?.

I can only assume they weren't vaccinated.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Their body, their choice.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sounds like this Larry bloke is a ZeroCovid advocate

Team apocalypse Covidion Cult

They’re out there and their facts a whack

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very few people who get covid die. Like not even 1%. In 2019 when covid first appeared mortality rate was more than 10%. After 1 year mortality rate has dropped to less than 1%. Virus evolves naturally to become mild. Same happened with flu.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

January 20, 2025...

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well proves my point in making the unvaccinated go through this guilt trip…World is sick, shame on those scum they know WHO they are…

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I no longer trust the medical and pharma companies and especially the people overseeing the vaccines in respect to vaccine safety and effectiveness. They are distorting the evidence, it is getting just as bad as politics these days. These people have been making up safety and effectiveness data and since they are pushing false evidence, they are adjusting the parameters of the testing and diagnosing to show their way was right. This is not new, it is just that it has got much worse in the last decade...deceit is going unchecked here in America and also in some other countries around the world.

I agree, i was aware of the evils of big pharma before 2020, but after all the Covid issues, I now extend my skepticism to the medical industry writ large, and relevant orgs such as the WHO or CDC. That makes me sad. I honestly didn't start out this way and legitimately wasn't thinking that in 2019.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Perhaps, but then there is this:

news.yahoo.com...

"The UK has recorded a total of 117 deaths in people with the Delta coronavirus variant.

Fifty were among people who'd taken two doses of vaccines - a reminder that the shots are imperfect.

No fully vaccinated people under 50 died, and the overall death rate was 0.13%.

See more stories on Insider's business page.

Of those who were fully vaccinated who caught the Delta variant, 50 died, data from Public Health England that was published on Friday indicated.

The figure represents almost half of the total 117 deaths associated with the variant in the UK, where Delta now represents most cases."

www.theguardian.com...

"MailOnline headline on 13 June read: “Study shows 29% of the 42 people who have died after catching the new strain had BOTH vaccinations.” In Public Health England’s technical briefing on 25 June, that figure had risen to 43% (50 of 117), with the majority (60%) having received at least one dose.

It could sound worrying that the majority of people dying in England with the now-dominant Delta (B.1.617.2) variant have been vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccines are ineffective? Far from it, it’s what we would expect from an effective but imperfect vaccine, a risk profile that varies hugely by age and the way the vaccines have been rolled out.

Consider the hypothetical world where absolutely everyone had received a less than perfect vaccine. Although the death rate would be low, everyone who died would have been fully vaccinated.

The vaccines are not perfect. PHE estimates two-dose effectiveness against hospital admission with the Delta infections at around 94%. We can perhaps assume there is at least 95% protection against Covid-19 death, which means the lethal risk is reduced to less than a twentieth of its usual value.

But the risk of dying from Covid-19 is extraordinarily dependent on age: it halves for each six to seven year age gap. This means that someone aged 80 who is fully vaccinated essentially takes on the risk of an unvaccinated person of around 50 – much lower, but still not nothing, and so we can expect some deaths.

The PHE report also reveals that nearly a third of deaths from the Delta variant are of unvaccinated people over 50, which may be surprising given high vaccine coverage; for example, OpenSAFELY estimates more than 93% among the 65-69s. But there are lower rates in deprived areas and for some ethnicities and communities with limited coverage will continue to experience more than their fair share of loss."

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

January 20, 2025...

That's a work day, not a holiday.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

originally posted by: rickymouse

..... I now extend my skepticism to the medical industry writ large, and relevant orgs such as the WHO or CDC. That makes me sad. I honestly didn't start out this way and legitimately wasn't thinking that in 2019.

That's the good kind of "woke". Breath it in fully and exhale...

These other lunacies being defined as "knowledge" are made up excuses for people who feel they don't have a voice, a place, a solid future ahead...

All of which was brought to them by leftist, progressive instructors over the last 20+ years. Imagine that......in twenty or so years, the left managed to resurrect racism, destroy self determination and confidence, wreck an entire economy, convince mentally adjusted people that they're scum, and make America the most astonishingly laughable disaster of a country on this planet.

You're "woke" experience is right on track.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

January 20, 2025...

That's a work day, not a holiday.

Do what you love and every day is a holiday.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Every COVID mention should also say the person’s age, weight and how many medical conditions they have.

CNN be trippin

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

No # bozo. They made the new rules if you are vaccinated then you canot die from covid. Only unvaxxed can die of covid now. Keep up.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

top topics

<<   2 >>

join