It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Japan Hokkaido the land grab is on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First I don't think the article is true about Chinese buying land around military bases, but there seems to be a land grab of Japanese land by Chinese investors in Hokkaido and around Japan.

www.republicworld.com...
www.scmp.com...

Also why did the Japanese govt. allow Chinese firms to buy the water rights in Hokkaido. You all realize that the Japanese govt. does have a communist part in their govt. Not so powerful, but they do exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah, just crazy

Same has been happening in the USA near bases I wonder where else in the world and who else’s military they’re spying on

But what’s worst is how and why it was allowed to occur, is it a case of massive intelligence failure and why? Or is it a case of they’re just smarter and playing a different type of warfare “unrestricted warfare” etc

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
a reply to: musicismagic

Yeah, just crazy

Same has been happening in the USA near bases I wonder where else in the world and who else’s military they’re spying on

But what’s worst is how and why it was allowed to occur, is it a case of massive intelligence failure and why? Or is it a case of they’re just smarter and playing a different type of warfare “unrestricted warfare” etc

I use to specialize in land sales in the high desert there in San Bernardino Calif. It was against the law for the Chinese or any other foreign national to buy land around sensitive military installations back then.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have been fortunate to be associated with some big buck individual Corporations during my corporate years. Money in today's world can fix just about everything and throw the blood hounds off the scent of wrong doings.

A major defense contractor was accused of doing bribes to Japanese officials back in the late 70s; it made the news and everything! I flew one the financial officers to Japan to hand carry official documents that would make everything go away; he was a close card playing friend of mine. He laughed and said most everything in Asia is done with bribes and money of "thanks". Fast forward to today and I still agree with him except it is not just Asia as it seems to be S.O.P. anymore for way to many in positions of power.

Power, greed, and corruption is like a virus that can and will infect the body politic if left alone.

top topics

join