It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Trump announces class action suit against social media companies!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nemonimity
a reply to: Alien Abduct
The apple ecosystem and the Google ecosystem. They compete with Facebook in the monetization of personal data, reading your email and chat logs as face book does and selling that information to outside vendors or for targeted sales/adds.

LoL dude facebook is a social media platform the "Google ecosystem" and the "apple ecosystem" is not. No entiendes mierda.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
Facebook isn't a social media platform, Facebook has a free social media platform that is uses to mine the data of people who use those free services, Facebook also owns oculus, what's app and Instagram to name a few. You are a product of Facebook not a consumer.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

LMAO No entiendes mierda.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: fencesitter85

The case will go nowhere. He won't fight it hard in court because he knows it has no chance.

I, for one, am looking forward to Donald J Trump's deposition! it should be a doozy of a testimony!

The lawyers for Facebook, etc, are apparently salivating at the thought (according to something I read recently.) The deposition will take multiple days, and there's good reasons why his lawyers didn't let him testify in cases before he was president.

Apparently the rumored Trump TV (which seemed to be a sure-fire thing at one point) won't happen, either.

Full list of platforms that banned Trump ... so far, as the title says. Most of them are subsidiaries of the Big Three.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It would be utterly hilarious seeing a Trump deposition. He has zero control over his emotions so he would definitely perjure and incriminate himself, while also antagonising everyone by "being tough" (aka having emotional tantrums and rants).

Whether you're left, right, or somewhere in the middle, I fail to understand how so many of Trump's followers (noting not all) genuinely see his rants and tantrums as "hitting back".

If you can't take criticism without immediately issuing a statement calling the person a name or insulting them, you're not strong. It's literally a total sign of insecurity and weakness. If you feel differently, just know that most people close to you in your life probably see you as overly emotional and reactionary (aka weak).

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can you show me a conviction for child rape? Or are you just slandering him because you know you're out of your depth?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Unfortunately, a deposition is very unlikely.

The LOLsuit will be thrown out before it gets that far.

Facebook T&S specifies that if you want to sue them you must do it in California.

Last time I looked at a map, Florida was not in California.

So in addition to it being worthless on the face of it, the Florida courts are the wrong venue.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Can you show me a conviction for child rape?

I believe the children who accused him. Anyone on that scumbag Epstein's island is suspect at best. At best.

It also doesn't change the fact that Rapey McScumbucket is saying, "I don't know".

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I love your simpleton world view that you parade around as sophisticated.

That is hysterically funny!
Thanks for the AM laugh!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Similar law suit:

www.newyorker.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join