It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis - Aliens Have a Biological Weapon - World Leaders Use Covid19-Vaccine to Protect Us.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: carewemust

Aliens have been around for a very, very long time. I would think if they wanted us all killed, we'd be dead by now.

I'm going with this. we exist because they allow us to.

Think BIGGER...as in HUGE Universe. New Aliens pass by all the time.

We could be facing first-contact by a new species.

Their bodies might give off something toxic to humankind, and the vaccines are to inoculate us.

IMHO, what we could be facing is the coming "great deception" written about in the Bible.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Upgrade. Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

LOL , Your Lying . My BS Meter just went into the RED . Never Saw those EpisodeS of the X Files and Propose you are One of US , a Conspiracy Theorist ? .................*)

edit on 28-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is probably false. My take is aliens have no interest in wiping us out. Chaos would just cause war. This planet is their prize, and destroying this planet would jeopardize their objective. Some abduct humans for genetic material. They want to create a hybrid that can survive this planet and has their mental strength. Some of them want us to join them to save us from ourselves. This is not not good because freedom is at jeopardy. Others want us to join their trade organization so they can rip us off. The end result for all this is we would become reliant upon them and we lose our resources. In the reality of species with the ability to travel the stars technology is cheap. This is because without resources it is useless.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

An Analogy of the Master Plan…….

👽🛸🦠🫁⚰️

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccultMind2021
This is probably false. My take is aliens have no interest in wiping us out. Chaos would just cause war. This planet is their prize, and destroying this planet would jeopardize their objective. Some abduct humans for genetic material. They want to create a hybrid that can survive this planet and has their mental strength. Some of them want us to join them to save us from ourselves. This is not not good because freedom is at jeopardy. Others want us to join their trade organization so they can rip us off. The end result for all this is we would become reliant upon them and we lose our resources. In the reality of species with the ability to travel the stars technology is cheap. This is because without resources it is useless.

It's possible they have something about them which is not good for humans to be exposed to, unless we've been "vaccinated against Covid-19".

I could see the aliens contacting the Vatican and telling them to get the word out, that they're coming to Earth, and Humans should be "vaccinated" to minimize any contamination sickness.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ponder This…..

👽🛸🥃

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Does that mean Aliens are causing us to eradicate ourselves over time? I suppose weaking our immune systems, like the Vaccines are alleged to do, would accomplish that.

At some point, the aliens could just take over the world by reversing the damage done by these vaccines. We'd do anything to make that happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Seriously. I've never seen the X-files TV show before. The previews made it sound like those corny UFO recreations you see on the Discovery channel. So I never had a desire to watch X-files, and never did.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Aliens = Fallen Angels.

We'd do anything to make that happen.

Not all of us......

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have doubts about our leadership wanting to protect us. I am most suspicious of our federal government and Prime Minister. I get the impression they would just retreat deep underground and let us fend for ourselves.

I often suspect some virii came from outer space. William Bramley wrote a book called Gods of Eden that investigates that angle.

These times often remind me of people having dreams about seeing the majority boarding spacecraft for some unknown reason. IIRC many were reporting similar dreams of that sort, I can't site the source atm. It was brought up in our community, idk if anyone else remembers what I am talking about. The idea of a harvest of sorts happening in our lifetime has also came up periodically in recent years.

Could be nothing, though I'm happy we have ATS to air our thoughts.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Ponder This…..

👽🛸🥃
edit on 6-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: REV. 2 Drip Drip Drip…….

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Absolutely not.....

If you in any way think that vaccine is to help anyone you are clearly delusional.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

👽🛸🦠🫁⚰️

Fun story, of you aim a Phalanx CIWS at a commercial airliner you'll make the captain poop himself and then go to the brig for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

CIWS Nicknamed R2D2 on my Destroyer….

Background…served in the navy as an aviation electrician then switched to data systems technician on board DDG-996. The R2D2… we had one on port the other starboard….some bad A$$ Mother F’s 👍🏼

👽🛸😉
edit on 16-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Gotta say I love this... makes more sense than forcing an impotent vaccine on the populous knowing that the side effects outweigh the benif- wait, are there benefits to the vaccine? Your scenario is far more believable than an impudent government trying to euthanize and sterilize the populous .

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

👽🛸🦠🫁⚰️

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join