It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccines still not licensed nor approved by the FDA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wrong and wrong.

It's been granted emergency approval. The rest is a formality.

There us no difference in the safety aspects of a fast track and a standard approval.

Sjw and never Trumpers need step down and to stop deliberately trying to create FUD over the shots.

The Emergency Use Authorization is for drugs "not approved" by the FDA, but you knew that because I quoted the exact text from the FDA website in the last thread you claimed approval in.

Why you fight the fight of government oppression is beyond me. It's not a normal hobby for most. Maybe other reasons.

"FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses"

www.fda.gov...

Note unapproved means not approved in most English speaking languages.

I will use the same example I used before. My state allows emergency use of unlicensed contractors to perform work after hurricanes.

In no way does that make them licensed contractors.
edit on 7-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Meanwhile in the EU, Cov19 vax from Pfizer is now approved and being distributed to 12-15 year old children starting the coming weeks.

From Belgian news source
Green light for vaccination 12-15 year olds

“The risks for a 12- to 15-year-old of becoming seriously ill from a corona infection are small. Nevertheless, the vaccination of this target group is very important, as it contributes to increasing the general vaccination coverage and thus to achieving herd immunity. The more children are vaccinated, the less the virus and variants can circulate in this group. This reduces the risk that children will infect other people who are more vulnerable to the virus.”

Although still voluntary, I have a feeling it will be mandatory for the start of next schoolyear.
Not vaxed, not entering the school.

Crazy how this is being pushed unto society without really knowing anything on the long term effects of the juice.
Even though many of the short term side effects are damn concerning and nothing about this is being reported on msm.
It just shows how fear through media rules the mind of this civilization.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
That puts the defenders of these shots in a dicey position, which is why I suspect none of them respond to or comment on that factual information.

I hope somebody has made a list of names. They all need to pay. I'd start by branding them on the face.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire
If you are not from the UK you might not be familiar with Neil Oliver. Here's a wee video he did for GB News (a new news station in the UK, entitled "Government should leave our kids alone. Well worth 4 minutes of your time.

Neil Oliver

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hey so basically I'm just gonna not take it (the vaccine).
I know.... UGH I know.....
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just that I'm not gonna take it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Wrong and wrong.

There us no difference in the safety aspects of a fast track and a standard approval.

Sjw and never Trumpers need step down and to stop deliberately trying to create FUD over the shots.

Social Justice Warriors need step down?? Creating FUD ... over the vaccine?! This makes 0 sense.

I think you have your propaganda talking points mixed up on different issues.

Seriously, either this account has been hacked, the controller is chemically/mentally impaired, or this is some kind of shared propaganda account and someone new has the helm.

Please put the old AaarghZombies back on duty; their posts were at least sometimes intelligible and cogent.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire

Crazy how this is being pushed unto society without really knowing anything on the long term effects of the juice.

Well said and it is truly insane mate.

The last group of people I would trust on this earth would be the families involved in 'Big Pharma' (formerly 'Big Oil').

Great thread Vasa and thought it also relevant to add that pharmaceutical companies have been implicated in 'fake news propaganda'.

"Well, it’s like this. First of all, we’re talking about fake news. These are news stories done by journalists, but these are journalists who now work for public relations firms employed by the State Department, employed by pharmaceutical companies, and they’re producing news stories, video news releases, which are provided free to TV networks and TV stations, and are then aired by TV networks and news producers as if they were news, often as if they were produced locally by the station. And what this is, actually, is propaganda"

John Stauber

State Propaganda: How Government Agencies Produce Hundreds of Pre-Packaged TV Segments the Media Runs as News Thread

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Wrong and wrong.

So even Pfizer got it wrong in their own press release on it then?

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

Amazing how the denial of ignorance has no effect on you.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Soo how do you like your Covid with the shot now,

Well after attending my son's wedding this 4 of July in Saint Pete and having a blast of brewery and wine testing unrestricted free and no covid around including mask, we all came back hang over Monday and my daughter back to work at the clinic she works at in Florida.

Today she said covid is back yes is back people, symptoms are different she said, fever, body aches and pain, like flu, but also sore throat and running nose like a cold.

From 80 people all sick with this symptoms including from young to old, I guess celebrating the 4 of july the new wave, more than half my daughter said were out raged of been testing positive for covid, because they had the shot already.

My daughter said it was not difference in symptoms for both groups, those wit shots and those without the shot, the most elderly were at risk even with the shot, due to low oxygen in the blood, but beside the symptoms none showed lung problems.

I wonder how long big pharma and CDC will keep hiding the fact that covid is nothing but a hyper cold with flu symptoms and you will no die from it you get treatment in time.

And yes, the only reason CDC and WHO are claiming variants is because the shot does not work.

Soo get ready guys, I always said and keep saying, this is not about covid virus, you will survive, is all about the china shot and what is been injected in people.

Pharma wants this shots approved before people keep waking up to the reality of all and the deception.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

None of them will be until 2022 at the earliest. The process usually takes years after application, and in this case the FDA has made them a 'priority review' which will take ~6 months. So why would a few months be 'concerning'?

Phase 4 doesn't usually take years. It is usually around 6 weeks. I'd have to look them all up, but I believe this is the longest phase 4 wait for any vaccine.

Incorrect, the last vaccine that was given priority status upon application was HPV, and it took 6 months.

Here is a Phase 4 trial.

A Phase 4, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of HPV and Tdap When Administered With MenACWY in Adolescents
Study Start Date : September 2011
Actual Primary Completion Date : December 2012
Actual Study Completion Date : December 2012

clinicaltrials.gov...
edit on 7-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Seriously?
From the paper below....

"AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine and COVISHIELD (the version of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine manufactured by the Serum Institute of India) are now contraindicated in individuals who have previously experienced episodes of CLS."

This is NOW a contraindication? How many more are there that they 'don't know' about .....yet?
These are the symptoms and consequences

"Healthcare professionals should be alert to the signs and symptoms of CLS. CLS is a very rare disorder, which is frequently life threatening, characterised by a dysfunctional inflammatory response, endothelial dysfunction, extravasation of fluid from the vascular space to the interstitial space leading to shock, hemoconcentration, hypoalbuminemia and consequent organ failure. Patients may present with a rapid swelling of the arms and legs, sudden weight gain and have symptoms associated with low blood pressure/shock."

This is something they should have known about BEFORE rolling out the UNLICENSED MEDICINE.
Link

Rainbows
Jane

CLS is a 1/100,000 disease. Are you suggesting the benefit of the vaccine is less than 1 in 100,000 people are helped?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Phase 4 doesn't usually take years. It is usually around 6 weeks. I'd have to look them all up, but I believe this is the longest phase 4 wait for any vaccine.

And the shortest (virtually non-existent) Phases 1, 2 and 3 by far, ever.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Incorrect, the last vaccine that was given priority status upon application was HPV, and it took 6 months.

Yes, and look at the the utter disaster that was (and is).

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes, and look at the the utter disaster that was (and is).

Which has what to do with whether it normally takes 1 month and we should be worried because of how long it's taking? I love how it's lose lose, if it gets approved quick it will mean it's a disaster, if it doesn't then it means it's a disaster.

Question, what time frame should the covid vaccine get approved in for you to think the covid vaccine is safe?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Yes I bloody well am!
The jury is still out on long term effects!
You picked the wrong time to have a go mate!
A very dear friend of mine whose 20 year old daughter has not long had the Jabberwocky and is now suffering heart palpitations, arrhythmia and pains in her chest!
Do one!

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Is hard to explain to people, that in this time and age, is not cure for viruses, yep no cure, the shot is useless the same way that flu shots are useless, only time and multiple infections works with the effects of viruses in the body.

But the side effects are real and something to deal with for the rest of people lives, all this jabs are about targeting treatment the way of the future, money on the pocket but first they need to inject people first to make it work.

Covid was the trojan horse to get people into getting the darn shot.

Nobody cares if a few millions die from the shot, after all they were scare to dead that covid will kill all.

People needs to start trusting their own immune system, they are the best nature has given us.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

There is no wrong time to correct ignorance. Data clearly shows the vaccine is extremely protective, even against the delta variant.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Show me millions of deaths.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A very informative thread that's particularly relevant now that the Government and Media are ramping up the pressure on individuals to take these non-approved drugs.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, big pharma is getting anxious even desperate their millions to pay out China for the shot rights to manufacture needs to get dividends back for the share holders soon.

The darn targeted treatments trials need to be started soon very soon, if they just get the darn shot approved.

The truth behind all this will come out eventually, nothing stay hidden for long, the experiment is going to get out of hand eventually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join