It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Has Ordered Covid-19 Vaccine Motivators go Door-to-Door Across America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Personally, I never answer my door unless I am expecting someone. They can knock all they want.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko

We should just mark the doors with a big red plague X.

Lamb's blood?

Worked against the Angel of Death.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

LOL, Trump supporter here. I listened to what she said. She said they were going to give you info on the vaccine and where to get it. Doesn't sound like that big of a deal to me.

I think we harm our own cause when we overreact to everything the left says as if its the end of the world. Then when it really happens we look like a bunch of chicken littles when its no big deal in the end.

Sounds like they are just going to give out information, so maybe you can just say "thanks, have a good day" to them and then go about your day.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy
I want to know what they'll do if you got it but can't produce papers or even just got *it* since I thought taking the vax with known antibodies was supposed to be bad.

They don't care.

This is manic behavior with people getting the jab.

They should also search their government database for those who recovered from Covid-19.

WE have the same immune system antibodies the vaccines trigger.

I have a LabCorp Anti-body Test printout to verify it.

But I'm not showing to any damn "enforcers" from the government!

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

YES

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

LOL, Trump supporter here. I listened to what she said. She said they were going to give you info on the vaccine and where to get it. Doesn't sound like that big of a deal to me.

I think we harm our own cause when we overreact to everything the left says as if its the end of the world. Then when it really happens we look like a bunch of chicken littles when its no big deal in the end.

Sounds like they are just going to give out information, so maybe you can just say "thanks, have a good day" to them and then go about your day.

After all "The Left" has done since 2017, what is it about them that makes you have TRUST on this particular issue???

edit on 7/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I can't believe they will try to get away with that.

As emboldened as they are, I can. They almost lost everything they'd worked for this century and they're going for broke now.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
It sounds like they are just going to knock on the door and give you a speech if you answer. No one is going to be held down and forcibly given a shot.

Why? It's none of their business.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It wont be a forced vaccine visit but just a knock to see if you understand all the "benefits". I still go back to if something is really great and needed you wont have to sell it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah ok.
Biden and his goons can eat my shorts.

You ever seen anyone walking around with a clipboard shoved up their ass?
I will take a video of it when they show up.

Stand down. You may be needed for much bigger things in a few months.

This is just the start of the (illegitimate) Biden dictatorship's intrusion into our lives.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

...Except the federal government has zero authority to canvas any neighborhood outside of the US Census every 10 years. Thus, crap like this should be considered a big deal merely because it's actions outside the Constitutional authority of the federal government... not to mention it's a misuse of federal tax dollars.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It sounds like they are just going to knock on the door and give you a speech if you answer. No one is going to be held down and forcibly given a shot.

I'm going to save them time by putting a warning sign on my front/side/back door.

And bear traps along with spike strips.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Wanna see lead fly? Cause this is how ya make lead fly.

No (trespassing) means no!

Good luck to the idiots trying to enforce this!

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Just like you can to Jehovah's Witnesses ...

I usually have to answer with a bottle of hard cider for me and one for them to make the convo that brief.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Personally, I never answer my door unless I am expecting someone. They can knock all they want.

What if they are bearing gifts...like lottery tickets, and Amazon gift cards?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Wanna see lead fly? Cause this is how ya make lead fly.

No (trespassing) means no!

Good luck to the idiots trying to enforce this!

It won't be fully geared up until just before school opens.

The little kids who aren't vaccinated will be paid a visit from the boogey-man for sure.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

Just like you can to Jehovah's Witnesses ...

I usually have to answer with a bottle of hard cider for me and one for them to make the convo that brief.

I just tell em I'm a Southern Baptist, lol.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Id say we have probably reached something close to saturation; the people who want the jab have already gotten it. This action will only make those that have not, or will not, even more suspicious.

In that, I suspect this is a data collection mission more than anything. As others have said.. Id be more interested in what they will do with that data than the action of the corporate proxy priests going door-to-door on their conversion crusade.

"Have you heard the good news?"

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Have a Kingdom Hall just down the road, so we get canvassed and re-canvassed ...

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

cat food = vaccine propaganda

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join