It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Has Ordered Covid-19 Vaccine Motivators go Door-to-Door Across America.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just heard a bulletin that French president macron is not allowing people to take transportation of any kind or attend public events if they have not been vaccinated fully.

CNN is trying very hard today to get liberals with authority to implement that draconian clamp down here in america.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I just heard a bulletin that French president macron is not allowing people to take transportation of any kind or attend public events if they have not been vaccinated fully.

CNN is trying very hard today to get liberals with authority to implement that draconian clamp down here in america.

Let the SECOND French Revolution Begin ! Off With his Head !

Vive le France !

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: DBCowboy
Wouldn't surprise me if they did make a list of who is vaccinated or not, but I still think no one will be forced to get vaccinated.

"They" don't wanna look bad. "They" will foment fear of the non-vaxxed as bio-terrorists and a sub-class. "They" will go in the back door, using peer pressure, among a plethora of economic pressure points to "push" or break-down people. Anybody who still thinks we live in a free society is duped. The walls will soon close in.

COVID-19 is a sort of weird light in that is highlights the thinkers from the non-thinkers, the outright stupid and the academically celebrated brilliant-idiots of society.

God have mercy on us all.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ok, I’ll tell them I got it and to keep on moving. If they require proof, please speak to my doctor.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

I don't Really See TRUE Frenchmen Rolling Over and taking Covid-19 Vaccines and the Authoritarian Lock Downs Up the Arse for Much Longer . Louis-Auguste Accepte ........

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Biden Administration storm troopers will be going door-to-door, seeking out the Un-Vaccinated.

When the destroying angels or Nephilim sought out the unvaccinated male children in the land of Goshen in ancient Egypt — the children of Israel struck the blood of the lamb of the Passover on the door posts to indicate falsely that their children had already been vaccinated. The ruse worked, the waters of the Red Sea parted, and they were able to escape with the innocent ones from those cruel midwives who slaughtered little boys without mercy.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link