It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Criticizing Politicians Unless You've Walked a Mile In Their Shoes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This is all I'm seeing these days.

Maybe add some balloons in for good measure, plastic bubble, hip-waders, shovels, and a 7 digit figure for salary's since they are printing money out of nothing these days.

Can you think of anything else?

edit on 6-7-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Admitting to using psychological torture methods on your own people to persuade them to act how you want, the UK government freely admits it. Shame the guy who used them couldn't get advice on how to keep his johnson to himself.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
How do can I walk a mile when they never get up off their rears.

a reply to: Realtruth

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Not bad... I'm so sick of politicians, on both sides. They no longer serve the people, and the ones who have a strong will to push their policies through are either rookie politicians unaware of the bullying tactics by career politicians, or people who never served as a politician, like Trump. And look how bad he was hated by all career politicians. That should be enough to open everyone's eyes to how corrupt our politicians have gotten. If the citizens of this country would stop watching the dividing news and band together, we could stop this BS.

I don't know about everyone else here, but I'm sick of watching 542 people trying to control and divide 330,000,000 of us, and play us all against each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Not bad... I'm so sick of politicians, on both sides. They no longer serve the people,

But they sure embrace the title civil servant. While they eat lunch at their fancy cafeterias behind their “walls” at their new DC citadel. In the shadow of the Washington DC homeless.

If you believe the Bible is true or not, not much has changed…

Warning Against the Teachers of the Law
38 As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, 39 and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets.(AH) 40 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

...like Trump. And look how bad he was hated by all career politicians. That should be enough to open everyone's eyes to how corrupt our politicians have gotten.
^^^^^^^^THIS!! Times a BILLION!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Love him or hate him, the political vitriol towards him by other politicians should be a WAKE UP call to ALL VOTERS!!!
Outsiders are POISON to career politicians !!

edit on 7/6/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Oh indeed I do believe it, my friend.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

...like Trump. And look how bad he was hated by all career politicians. That should be enough to open everyone's eyes to how corrupt our politicians have gotten.

Love him or hate him, the political vitriol towards him by other politicians should be a WAKE UP call to ALL VOTERS!!!

100%

The only way to change this is to start at the local level and work your way up.

Trump dove head first into the sewer.Wrong move.He should have started long ago,at the local level,and worked his way up.

He was successful at exposing politicians for who they really are,though.

Trump is not a saint,by any means,but he was the right choice for the job of POTUS...in 2016 and 2020.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

None of this good for nothing scam artist have walk on real struggling hard working American shoes, in this nation, that is why they cater to the nipple suckers for votes and forget those real American families that work for a living.

I despise all of them, only a few are worth of any hard working American attention.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Exactly. The politicians in office right now are playing us against each other and we're sitting back allowing it to happen. Trump wasn't a politician, had nothing to gain besides more fans, and something else to add to his life's bio. Was he egotistical? By far, yes, and that's one of the main reasons he did what he could not to fail, and it's the biggest reason his opposition tried to make him fail. What I saw him do with this country gave me hope in America again, it showed me that this country really can prosper if we have someone in office not eaten up with greed and trying to line their own pockets with our hard earned money. Lower taxes, more independence, great economy, etc., but the other politicians couldn't stand the truth and the people turning their support to Trump, so they lied, cheated, and stole to make sure he couldn't continue his historical run. It was at that point that I grew to hate ALL politicians and saw them for what they really were.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maxine Waters Shoes🤣

Kamala Shoes🤣

How did she get her feet in those shoes?
Maybe one of her Chinese spy staff cinched her toes together with duct tape before they put them on her.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

100%

The only way to change this is to start at the local level and work your way up.

Trump dove head first into the sewer.Wrong move.He should have started long ago,at the local level,and worked his way up.

He was successful at exposing politicians for who they really are,though.

Trump is not a saint,by any means,but he was the right choice for the job of POTUS...in 2016 and 2020.

That's right. We don't need a saint, we need someone who cares about what's best for all of us.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Source, please.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bunch of freeloaders thats what politicians are , a weak excuse to get out of a real honest job.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Bunch of freeloaders thats what politicians are , a weak excuse to get out of a real honest job.

Remember when lawyers used to be the most hated people in this country? I would imagine the way they felt after politicians took the lead in that category, is how Carter felt when Obama destroyed the economy and took his title as worst president (and how Obama is feeling after Biden's first 6 months).

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'd prefer politicians walk a mile or two in OUR shoes, maybe then they'll realize how wrong they've been regarding everything...

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

I'd prefer politicians walk a mile or two in OUR shoes, maybe then they'll realize how wrong they've been regarding everything...

Yeah right. That's like getting a car designer to walk a mile or two in a mechanic's shoes.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

Spot-on. If they actually had to live in the real world, most would be dead in two weeks from stress and exhaustion from real-life situations.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
First, what a spankin great pair of shoes. Man what a pair.

Second, has anyone considered that these politicians are freaked out? I"m not talking about those who obviously jumped into their jobs to get rich or the power hungry, I"m talking about those who truly do wish to represent their constituents and serve the free citizens of the United States. I mean surely there must be some of those still. I'm sure they are still there, those few.

But in the past I think there were more but that number has dwindled because they have access to information that has escaped the general public. Even us astute consumers of the daily news. Us here. Day in and day out they have at their finger tips access and staff to help them study and learn about anything they want that will help guide them in their decision making. It's vision from the heights of Mt. Olympus. Realizing the POWER that is in their hands, it's enough to make a person crazy.

But what if it goes further than that. What if once they get to that position they realize that it is not Mt. Olympus that they watch from and hope to make decisions on but rather the Bridge of the Titanic. What if the true nature of our dilemma is so apparent to them that it becomes clear that their best course of action is to duck and cover, to do their best to assure a future for at least themselves and their families. It's enough to make a man or woman crazy. I said that again. CRAZY

Maybe they understand that our backs are up against the proverbial existential wall and that the only way to save us is ....''IF..., we fight like hell against what ever it is we see that is attacking us. That something is the other side.

Liberals say it about conservatives and conservatives say it about the liberals. ''ONLY IF'' we defeat those guys can we save our nation. So they run and hide behind the walls of which ever power block that got them elected and cover their eyes as the mad men at the top of those power blocks fire mortars and lob grenades at the opposing side.

Climate is changing. The seas are dying off. Pandemics rage. People are changing their sexes. Immature children are having babies who will be immature children having babies themselves in 20 years. Corporations have taken over the world with little accountability to anyone but themselves except that they need their pool of consumers to not switch brands. That's a list I could go on and on with but won't cuz we already know enough to add to it for pages and pages of rants in our forums. Surely those on the Bridge know them too.

We are stuck in the conundrum of ''IF ONLY''. Our real problem is that we basically have two ''IF ONLYS" which point at the other and say ''IF ONLY WITHOUT YOUUUUUUU''

I know that was a garbled mess, that post but that's the best defense I can come up with for any of those in positions of political power. Never mind the rest who are their for their own gain, those who are mad men in the first place and those psychopaths and clowns looking for one more stump speech and the adoring crowds who flock to see them.

Edit. Oh yeah, I love those socks as well......

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 06 Jul 2021 10:11:55 -0500Tue, 06 Jul 2021 10:11:55 -050021072021-07-06T10:11:55-05:001000000011 by TerryMcGuire because: Edit. Oh yeah, I love those socks as well......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join