It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A new video about illegal UFO secrecy, a possible hoaxed alien invasion and how we can course-correct and establish peaceful relations with ET civilizations

The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

This documentary is Dr. Greer’s answer to the current government and media disinformation campaign promoting 3 big lies:
1. We do not know what these UAPs/ UFOs are. WE DO.
2. Humans cannot make craft that can maneuver like UFOs. WE CAN and WE DO.
3. The UFOs are a threat. THEY ARE NOT.

Link - www.youtube.com...

In the summer of 1977, aerospace executive Dr. Carol Rosin received a deathbed confession from her boss and mentor, Wernher Von Braun, the prolific rocket engineer who left Nazi Germany as part of Operation Paperclip to work for NASA. Von Braun used his dying breath to warn Carol of a terrible plan: the disclosure of peaceful Extraterrestrial Civilizations would eventually be hijacked and spun as a threat in order to embolden and enrich the Military-Industrial Complex and justify a global fascist takeover. This plot, he claimed, would culminate in a hoaxed alien invasion that would fool every military and political leader on the planet: A cosmic 9-11.

Link - ce5film.com...

I believe there's some really interesting and important subject matter discussed in this video,
and to just launch personal attacks on Greer and ignore the information, will reveal the level of your intelligence. (imo)

My question is ... If enough people are red pilled, can the Cosmic Hoax be averted ?

Or is it inevitable ?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It could be a great big hoax? Literally. We do not know who reports UFO/UAP activity? For all me you and any consumer could be all lied to. Early on all we had to go to was media rags, pulp based fictitious stories in magazines for all we know right?

Personally I never seen a flying saucer or any odd aerial phenomenon, Have had encounters with others, not us in no way shape or form. No space craft, nothing like that. no ghosts at all either. No apparitions, specters or anything like that.

They was full fledged beings not of this reality. Living beings. I think the world government keeps them away from us and at times they break agreements or treaties and communicate with us.

Our true history has been stolen from us I believe.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: easynow

What on earth makes you think ETs would not immediately conquer our civilization and exploit our resources? And in the astronomically small possibility that doesn't happen, what on earth makes you think human civilization would simply accept them exactly as they are without conflict or hostility?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

Our true history has been stolen from us I believe.

Agreed ... the amount of secret classified info is proof enough imo

a reply to: TzarChasm

They're already here and have been for a long time and haven't taken over yet.

Also they don't have to conquer our civilization, They can do it covertly.

Did you miss the part about establishing peaceful relations ?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Anything Greer and the CE5 hoax automatically goes in the bin. Sorry
edit on 5-7-2021 by gnarkill1529 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I gotta admit, you flashed the ‘Greer’ word and I thought move along.

But I was bored and thought what the hell.

Well, 15 minute in and Greer is already bashing every other ufologist for disinformation.

This is the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video. Agree or disagree some of the points brought forth are worth some consideration for those who are interested in the subject. The military will always think something "MAY" be a threat if confronted by something they do not understand..national security is their job after all.

The secrecy and cover ups that have been exposed by confidential and secret documents not to mention the eye witnesses to include top military personal of a high ranking nature and military and civilian pilots since WW2....always until lately, cover ups and swamp gas.. or the witnesses are all crazy or if more than one person it is mass hysteria.

Greer got the citizen group together in Washington D.C. with very compelling witnesses who all swore they would tell their stories under oath to a full investigation.. Crickets until the controlled release of the latest Navy videos... Vital national security cover ups maybe.. But if the Aliens wanted anything humans have they could take whatever with very little opposition from humans IMO..

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So, Werner von Braun made this death bed confession back in 1977 and here we are 44 years later and 'they' are no closer to achieving this great deception than what they were then.

They aren't very good at this conspiracy malarkey are they.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

What on earth makes you think ETs would not immediately conquer our civilization and exploit our resources? And in the astronomically small possibility that doesn't happen, what on earth makes you think human civilization would simply accept them exactly as they are without conflict or hostility?

Humans can’t even accept other humans because they hold slightly different beliefs.

There’s no way an alien race would ever be welcomed.

We are too dumb still.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The term Steven Greer and snake oil salesman are synonymous, Anything that He is involved with, sends me the other way.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Humans can’t even accept other humans because they hold slightly different beliefs.

There’s no way an alien race would ever be welcomed.

We are too dumb still.

Well thats the reason they are in the shadows,helping run earth already.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wernher Von Braun, the prolific rocket engineer who left Nazi Germany as part of Operation Paperclip to work for NASA. Von Braun used his dying breath to warn Carol of a terrible plan

Not the old "secret revealed with last dying breath" or "fascist global takeover" stuff again. That's been a cliche in the UFO world, as well as other unusual topics for years. As others have said, this has not happened.

Plus Greer....

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well thats the reason they are in the shadows,helping run earth already.

So, we are expected to believe that they are capable of interplanetary and interstellar travel yet they are complicit in making a complete pigs ear of 'running' this planet?

Please don't say that its by design because as things stand I can't see how 'they' would benefit in any way shape or form from the complete and utter mess 'we' are making of things.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Greer is a sack of crap, charlatan.
He knows nothing, and is nothing in this field, other than a scammer.
He prays on gullible “ultra believers” who will pay 20k a head, to watch flare be dropped from a private plane.

Link to Greer being busted hoaxing

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Unless, the mess they're making of it is by intent?

Anyone, or dare I say, anything, that works out of the shadows like these "aliens" are doing...are not doing it out any sort of kindness.

Perhaps the chaos being fomented is for a hidden, probably nefarious, reason?? Harvesting people for reasons unknown, mining of other things, again for reasons unknown.

Of course, anything Greer is involved with is going to be for the sole intent of enriching one Greer. No one else.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think the main premises in the video are valid.

I think Greer is just as opportunistic and egotistic as the people he calls out... but that doesn't mean his narrative is totally incorrect.

There must be a faction in the "elite" circles that knows what is going on, as well as factions that only partially know. Both factions use this knowlege to profit at the expense of the ignorant.

As far as a "fascistic takeover" , heh, sure looks that way... but at this point we are so cognitively shocked we may as well be MKultra subjects waiting for any kind voice to tell us what is what. I am not pleased with the people who manipulate.

As far as the "others" I believe they are varied and so are their motives. I also think standard military responses to the ones who are less than benevolent are useless.

What a poop show... directed by poopers.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Thing is; if they have the technology to travel here they must be far, far more advanced than we are.....so they could do all of those things without having to do it from 'the shadows'.
We'd pose no threat to them at all.

They don't appear to be harvesting us.
They aren't using us as slave labour.

So I don't see how having a load of egotistical incompetents running the show benefits them.

Or maybe I'm thinking too much like a human being and they have completely different thought processes etc?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I’m waiting for the simulation to be over, big message in the sky saying thanks for playing game over and we all wake back up in 1999 prior to the great year 2000 reset.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

There's a short story by Turtledove (?), called Road Not Taken. In it the alien race has FTL drive, far, far in advance of anything humanity has... ...and they've conquered much of the galaxy.

Earth is next.

The aliens weaponry are matchlocks, and swords. Their only advantage is the FTL drive. The aliens, at the end of the story, are left wondering just what they've unleashed upon an unsuspecting galaxy...

If, and it's a huge "if", aliens are working behind the scenes, it's a distinct possibility that they're not overly advanced in comparison...

But...

Odds are that there are no aliens out to subvert humanity for whatever reason... We're quite alien enough, on our own.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on Fri Aug 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join