It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet prices that include your phone ( home line ) bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Our internet along with our phone bill runs roughly about 67 USD a month or 6500 yen. We get unlimited GB of use on the net and home phone is flat rate of about 27 bucks a month. Call locally an it is free, but calls to Tokyo are charged, but its fairly cheap anyway.

So what are you guys paying a month. What I don't understand is that people are getting charge per GB, but here we don't get charged like that.

Oh, and for mobile phone with 15 GB and free calls using the same provider runs 45 bucks a month. SMS is like 2 yen each.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here in the center of the Great Lakes my "rural" unlimited connection @ 500 mbs is $75USD which is $13000 CAD.

VOIP is included. Not a PSTN line.

edit on 7/5/2021 by MykeNukem because: lol

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Here in the center of the Great Lakes my "rural" unlimited connection @ 500 mbs is $75USD which is $13000 CAD.

So, do you feel that is a reasonable price?

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I get 600MB down and 60MB up. (not MBps) No Data limit, i have no landline sub and this package is $56 a month. No charge on any mobile calling and that has 8GB per month for data,That package is $10 a month.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MykeNukem

So, do you feel that is a reasonable price?

I don't find it unreasonable. Lot's of people do complain though.

I think Canada ranks low for availability and pricing, but our tech is good.

It's actually around $87 CAD. lol.

edit on 7/5/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I dumped my land line because it was running me $50 a month for nothing but calls soliciting for something, and a ton of scam calls.

I only have my cell, and it runs me around $50 a month, with tax and fees, and unlimited calls and data.

I live in Florida.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
We have a landline and the landline package along with our DSL internet pro costs about one hundred thirty bucks a month now. Way too much for what we get for it, but we have no options at our house, the Iron ore hills around our house mess with the signals here, one bar of service in our house on a cell phone most times. Those hills are between us and the cell phone providers and there are about four houses right here that have a problem with signals.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Our internet along with our phone bill runs roughly about 67 USD a month or 6500 yen. We get unlimited GB of use on the net and home phone is flat rate of about 27 bucks a month. Call locally an it is free, but calls to Tokyo are charged, but its fairly cheap anyway.

Cumming GA (north Atlanta)
$60/mo for Gb fiber from AT&T (includes HBO+)
$50/mo for two lines, unlimited talk/text and 10GB per line (we don't use much data on our phones so that is plenty)
Then we just pay for Netflix and Amazon Prime

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here, check out this infographic I came across a few weeks ago, for a global comparison of Internet prices per 1 GB of mobile data. It doesn't include phone charges or wired internet, but I would assume they would be comparable.

Have fun finding your countries!

edit on 5-7-2021 by Encia22 because: Tinkering

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I have internet and a land line for $84. I think it's about $20 too much, but have no real choice.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
$75 for Comcast because area monopolies suck ass. No cable, no phone. Just the basic Blast internet package. On the bright side, it's pretty reliable and handles gaming as well as a higher U/D speed package, so I have zero incentive to upgrade aaaany time soon. Until they decide otherwise & force it on customers, anyway.

Edit: And I use Tracfone for my cell, it acts as the house phone for a grand total of $11.25. I think it's either 90 or 180 texts and minutes each month for that, plus some data I don't remember the exact amount of. I don't use this thing much, give me a break, lol. Anyway, my current rolled over & over & over totals via my account for those:
3.98 GB DATA REMAINING

1629 TEXT REMAINING

4602 MINUTES REMAINING

I think I'm good. Us light users kinda just coast right on through on one hell of a service cost bargain. It pays to never get hooked on the things in the first place :p

edit on 7/5/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/5/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I have internet and a land line for $84. I think it's about $20 too much, but have no real choice.

Southern Illinois here and my internet/landline is just under $84 dollars as well. It may be a little high of a price, but I'm okay with it. The internet is my entire entertainment budget, so it's well worth it. I'm glad to have the landline and not a cell phone because the power goes off so much around here and we have lots of thunderstorms and tornadoes and the electricity is always going down. My landline phone works even when my house has no electricity. You can't say that with cell phones because the cell towers aren't working when there's no electricity around here.

I mean the electricity is always going off here. Last Sunday, it went off two different times and there wasn't a cloud in the sky anywhere around here.
edit on 6-7-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added one thought.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
At home:
Comcast Business Unlimited internet 300 Mbps/25 Mbps with unlimited Wifi hotspots
2 phone numbers with unlimited international calling
Cloud solutions (though that is not used)
.............$248/month

And its all a biz write off. Whew.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

top topics

join