It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 400 year Cycle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The 400 year cycle is a standalone cycle based on conjunctures between Jupiter and Saturn. They pass each other roughly every 20 years but it’s on very few occasions when the two celestial objects have the same right ascension, same declination, or are close to each other in the sky. For near perfect triple conjunctions — in which retrograde motion causes Jupiter to appear to pass Saturn on the sky three times in a zigzag fashion happens seldom. These events are called “transits” when Jupiter partially obscures Saturn or “occultations” when Jupiter completely covers Saturn.

When this triple conjunction occurs the 60 year cycle normally caused by the Jupiter and Saturn motion can be seen clearly with a 400 year cycle between events. The times in human history it peaked were in 7BC, (1563+1623), (2020 and will again in 2080), (2417 and 2477). In this current 2020-2080 conjuncture they will be further from the plain of the Sun and not on the same level as the 1563-1623 conjunctures. Although small even the studies of Valentina Zharkova, Northumbria University point to a lesser influence currently on the Sun. The next perfect one is in 7541: A transit in February will be followed by an occultation in June, part of a triple conjunction. After that, there will be a transit in 8674, and occultations in 13340 and 13738.

It is not a cycle based on a double Suess cycle that can fluctuate between 172 Jose cycles and 208 De Vries cycles depending on the Neptune/Uranus perturbations.

Ok, what now, it’s true that total solar irradiance does not vary enough to influence climate enough but what do we miss, where I stay the cooling down is a lot more than 0.8°C and definitely in the single digits and it’s just the start. It is clear we cannot predict warming/cooling with Sunspots alone and if people just do a little research and move away from the political motivated science and social media bigots with their Ideologies censoring the truth they will see the lies.

I find it interesting that NASA is going to investigate the high electrical currents (Ionosphere like a shield which makes Earth some form of electrical generator) and high cold winds in the Mesosphere which is the one area we basically know very little about. This is due that the atmosphere are too thin to fly in and it’s too close to Earth for orbiting. Waves of air forming in the lower atmosphere, the troposphere and stratosphere, move upward into the mesosphere. The waves carry energy to the mesosphere where most of the movement of air in the mesosphere is caused by these waves. The noctilucent clouds that currently can be seen further from the poles do mean the cooling down of the Mesosphere. We do not understand the variable effect the Sun has on our atmospheric and magnetic field layers but the consequences their off seems larger in correlation to solar forcing. And for those who still like to ride the warming train can do a little study on “Heat transfer” (wind and ocean currents) and the ballooning effect the ozone layer is causing. For every warming there will be a balancing cooling spot somewhere on Earth.

The Babylonians have a myth: Three times (every 1200 years), the gods were distressed by the disturbance from human overpopulation. The gods dealt with the problem first by plague, then by famine.

Even the Bible is clear that God considers 400 years a significant time period.
The Israelites were in bondage in Egypt for 400 years (Gen 15:13, Acts 7:6).
The time span for the seven Judges of Israel was roughly 400 years (Judges 1-21).
The “Divided Kingdom” lasted 400 years (1 Kings 12 – 2 Kings 25).
The ministry of the prophets spans roughly 400 years.
There were 400 years of silence from Malachi until Jesus was born.(between the old and new testament)

The Gregorian calendar moves in cycles of 400 years

Records from lakes and peatlands in the northern Great Plains from Minnesota to Alberta show centennial wet-dry cycles, especially at ~400 years
Droughts are likely correlated with two generations of relict tree stumps as recorded in the Great Basin of California and can therefore attribute this dominant 400-year wet-dry cycle to solar forcing as indicated by solar proxy of cosmogenic isotopes (14C, 10Be)

The Aztecs:
The 400 Rabbits myth seems to have no connection to a time period but to be about alcohol related matters. However one of the 400 Rabbit Gods “Toltecati” (God of Early Civilization) was known from the start of civilization.

edit on 1C212021-07-05T05:37:47-05:00MondayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: The video was removed

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Numbers are stoopid.
There's too many.
I'm going back to Pluto until this all blows over.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sorry about the edit but the video "How the sun affects temperatures on Earth (w Valentina Zharkova, Northumbria University)" was removed from the internet.
Got it on my computer as I downloaded it with nowhere I can post it

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Thanx for the remark Toltecati

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

The story of those gods is interesting, i like to think that Saturn (Kronos) was made first by the Sun, He then captured all the other planets in his orbit until the massive Jupiter came out and whipped them all of him and scattered them across the solar system.

Sounds like a good one that lines up with the myth.

Interestingly that Babylonian myth ties in with the first two horseman, and we are in the plague right now.

edit on 5-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2

Thanx for the remark Toltecati

I did the Google on Toltecati and got no results.
I like the way the word flows.
I like the moniker.
That one may stick to the wall.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis

The story of those gods is interesting, i like to think that Saturn (Kronos) was made first by the Sun, He then captured all the other planets in his orbit until the massive Jupiter came out and whipped them all of him and scattered them across the solar system.

Sounds like a good one that lines up with the myth.

Interestingly that Babylonian myth ties in with the first two horseman, and we are in the plague right now.

I think many around the world sense this also. The world is moving to cleanse itself once again.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

There you go

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The best part so far :

... if people just do a little research and move away from the political motivated science and social media bigots with their Ideologies censoring the truth they will see the lies.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ive spent time investigating economic cycles, and I’ve identified a 400-year economic cycle, currently at a crisis point. It may be driven by the climate cycle.

If you look at rural France, the rural acres under cultivation peaks every 400 years, then the most remote fields are abandoned for generations.

Population bubbles are lagging the economic cycle, and I believe are the main driver of wars of aggression.

In the 1780s, one quarter of all Europeans lived in France. You can see how a population disparity on that scale would drive the Paris riots (which began over a famine) and eventually produced a Napoleon.

Likewise Hitler was the product of the blooming population of German-speaking communities, (400 years after the Reformation, when the Germanies were at the center of a prior population boom.). Hitler’s book was all about the need for “lebensraum”, living space for all the German-speakers being born.

America is now the 3rd largest nation, BOTH in terms of size and population, up from #6 in population when I was born.

Not meaning to cause thread drift; but I have concluded that the flow of cultural change and economic boom/bust cycles are driven by earth systems, and not the reverse.
edit on 5-7-2021 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Thanx for your contribution. I just top scan over the economic cycles but not in depth.

I think the climate, myths + fun myth, bible and angular momentum in one thread do open it up for contributions from all angles.

The main part of the thread was the video about Valentina Zharkova explaining what the sun is doing. The censoring of it must be because the Rockefeller's cannot allow it to be seen. It will damage their cause of the reset and New World Order.

coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com...

If anyone wants to see the video and give me a place where I can upload it, I will because like CO2 this lies and # must stop.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Generally speaking, things shift in the prevailing climate.

Look at what happened to Europe at the onset of the Little Ice Age for all the so many scientists today don't want us studying either it or the Medieval Warm Period that preceded it.

People flourished during the Medieval Warm Period. This was when the Vikings sailed across to settle this mysterious place they dubbed Greenland because it actually was a green land at the time. They used to grow wine grapes in England because the climate was warm enough to be conducive to it. The population flourished under fat living and easy times because crops were abundant making food abundant.

But when the Little Ice Age set in, the weather patterns shifted and it suddenly become much harder to grow food. Crops began to fail and famine and hunger were common across Europe. Greenland suddenly ceased to be green.

That's when the Black Death set in. It was aided and abetted in its spread by a variety of conditions common to medieval life, but among them was the weakened populace, set up by some seasons of hard living and hunger. They just plain weren't healthy. They were hungry, cold, wet ... not adapted to the shifting patterns of the Little Ice Age. And they were child's play for a contagion to rip through.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2

coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com...

Blog has been removed

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Jupiter Saturn conjunctions occur every almost 20 years. They occur in nearly the same part of the sky every 60years. The location slowly varies and returns to the same place every 880years, not every 400 years as you state.

Note that Saturn 29.46 years times 2 = 58.92 years
And Jupiter 11.86 years times 5= 59.3 years

top topics

join