It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Ye Ken This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
As you may or not know, Mom's has Alzheimers and I'm clearing out the books. Came across one titled The Einstein Papers. About Einstein not wanting his theories or what not out there. I just found the book and writings so I'm clueless about what this book is about and what the hell did I just read?

I found a paper in there that is NOT in Mom's handwriting.

Here's what that letter says.

"The Chinese mathematicians had already calculated pi by the third century before Christ.
The company inventors were the first to produce paper, the magnetic compass and the clock.

Taiwan used to be Formosa.

In the last few years the Chinese military has built an enormous power base.
The military now controls 15,000 business and 50,000 factories.
China controlls a great deal of international arms sales. They own over 80 international companies that generate Billions."

Yes, that misspelling is right, I totally quoted what was written.

Again, I haven't read the book but what kinda crazy spit was that?

I have lots of old yearbooks of Mom's and other odd old books with crazy writings in them. Family history, mathematics, all sorts of stuff I'm finding clearing out the house but this one has me stumped. There's also a math problem on the flip side:

It reads:

Squiggly lines, most likely to get the pen work, then:
Tiny squiggly line, then:

45 times 3

Ok, so what am I experiencing? Someone read that book and came up with some odd math equation on the flip side of bitching about the Chinese?

I'm kinda flummoxed about this one but not having read the book, what the hell do I know but you gotta admit, this is a funny one.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher
If someone was just using the paper as a bookmark, there is no need to look for any other connection with the contents of the book itself.

They are just rough jottings on different topics. Not really "bitching about the Chinese", but perhaps making notes for a possible school essay on China. For example, I still think of Taiwan as Formosa. It's the kind of point somebody might throw in.

Since 45x3 does equal 135 (I can do that one in my head), there is nothing odd about that side either.

The fact that the writer only spelled one word wrongly indicates a fairly high level of education, by modern standards. Also note that he did not add the word "like" to any of the sentences. So it must be quite old.

edit on 5-7-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's the thing. It wasn't a bookmark, it was front and center.

There's ALWAYS a THING!

Since I don't have a clue about the book - my laziness, I'll do that tomorrow - but the whole randomness of what I posted, it's just too cool. Total ATS kinda stuff.

Just a wee bit like the National Enquirer. Enquiring minds want to know.
edit on 7/5/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
At first attach yourself properly unto the Creator, blessed be He, below, and then you will be able to ascend to Above. 1
You will have to descend several times during the day, to below, in order to rest a little from your thought. 2 At times you can serve only with katnut (restricted consciousness 3), and will not be able to ascend on high.
-Tzava'at Harivish

That was my first Google result for "Kabbala 135."

new topics

top topics

join