It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Life of The King of Catholicism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi, I`m a thirty something man from a town close to a major city in the USA. I`m joining this forum for advice, namely on what most believe to be real evil versus what I would call mans or peoples evil and also what to do when destiny comes knocking. To me there is a big difference between the purity of evil such as materialism, power and worship vs dumb, useless evil like murder, rape and pedophilia and also a huge difference between someone who is mentally ill that claims they`re something special vs someone who is actually the human races definition of perfection doing it. A little bit about me, so I consider myself superior to 99 percent of the human race. I dont care if youre rich, poor, high in life, low, the president or a custodian I will find ways to convince myself youre below me lol. Basically I hate my life and thus the need for advice.

I honestly hate that so many of been so deluded to claim things that have no right claiming. The idiot on the street who says hes Jesus, the deluded mystic who says hes the reincarnation of buddha and so on. It has made my life insanely hard as I lay claim to something no one ever has before or should I say something that people who you would call the Illuminati have laid at my feet ever since birth. I have lived a perfect life thus far and as much as I can tell this is to prove that THE WAY is greater than most peoples, traditions, cultures or power structures.

Very simply put nobody who has as much as I have been gifted with, whether its a perfect mind, appearance, kindness or so on has had to deal with as much bull# as I have. I`m reaching an age where my magnum opus can be performed but it is very difficult still for me to know what path I should take. I went to the bar tonight and a very pretty, EIGHTEEN year old practically threw herself at me. For the first time in my life I thought about throwing away all I have claimed and earned just to sleep with this girl, to give her what she wants. I know things are getting harder and harder and I must either succumb to this world or I dont know what.

So how I started this post is basic knowledge of anyone with half a brain. The rapists, the murderers, the pedophiles need to be exterminated and they are often targeted in severe gangstalking. Who you call the illuminated are evil but that evil is much different then the evil the stupid christians talk about. YOURE evil! You want riches? Women? Status? All those things are evil in this so called Gods eyes but yet the whole world yearns for it....sex, money and power. The evil you see on the news is the lowest form of existence a being can take and its funny that most call the elite evil when they just want a world without these pieces of filth but I digress.

My question is to the men of this forum, if you had an opportunity to do what you want and give up what you are in order to have it all so to speak would you? Because I am being faced with this and I dont know what to do. Thanks.
edit on 4-7-2021 by perfectionhasaprice because: why grammar of course

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
IMHO, you should definitely go get laid, if that's what you're asking.
a reply to: perfectionhasaprice

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: perfectionhasaprice
My question is to the men of this forum, if you had an opportunity to do what you want and give up what you are in order to have it all so to speak would you? Because I am being faced with this and I dont know what to do. Thanks.

Hi perfectionhasaprice.

The powers we submit to, are the ones that rule over us. If you aspire to holding higher standards for yourself, practice that, so nobody else can take it from you...
edit on 4-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That's a pretty intense intro post.

Uhhh...hi...welcome.

My question is to the men of this forum, if you had an opportunity to do what you want and give up what you are in order to have it all so to speak would you?

Context?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The mind has an insatiable thirst for desires. With fulfifilment only offering temporary releaf. So like a mind on drugs you will be continually hounded by your mind for greater and greater pleasures to quench its thirst. So living in desires is living in pain, sin or whatever you want to name it.

That is your free choice. To serve your minds will or the Fathers will.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I will tell you this my friend. I died before. There are things much greater to consider than that which crawls the earth. Believe what you want, but in the end you will find your choices matter in this life.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Interesting. I think I understand where you are coming from. I have to check myself regularly as well.

I have learned many things in this life especially that the temptation of wealth and power over people corrupts. It usually starts small, a compromise here and there, some justification to condone it. After all, you can do so much good for those you love and friends that depend on you.

There comes a time where you have to decide if this world is worth losing your soul and yes, you have one. I see this world like a prison / basic training.

Want to be king of the prison for a week? Want to gather all the prisoners to do your bidding for a short while? Because time is short and after, you have eternity where nothing on this earth matters and is like owning and achieving things in an online video game. No wealth and power here on earth matters when the server resets. But what you did do here and to others matters for what comes after you leave the game.

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Sin has a way of growing on a person. As sin in your life takes hold, you seek to spread it to others and get acceptance and validation and inevitably your desires degenerate further over time unless you snap out of it and recognize what the hell is happening.

God is not in a church. No man in a suit or robes speaks for the Father or the Son or has the power to forgive sins. There are no intermediaries to Yeshua and only through him can you come to the Father.

By the way, those "men of power" you mention use the examples of greater evils of lesser men to distract and or justify their evil selfish deeds and sins.

Choose wisely brother because you are coming to a fork in the road.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

As long as you know that any advice from me is coming from a lower life form than I'll write something.

if you had an opportunity to do what you want and give up what you are in order to have it all so to speak would you?

I like being me. That's what I am. The question seems quite moot to me.

Leave the priesthood.
but:
Don't be a vigilante.
Don't exterminate people.
If you want to get laid by a willing and legal person than go for it.

Live Love and be Happy.

edit on 4-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

My question is to the men of this forum, if you had an opportunity to do what you want and give up what you are in order to have it all so to speak would you?

Why are you only interested in mens opinion?

If your very basic needs put in question "what you are", maybe what you think you are isn't really you?

Go live, have fun, love others the way you love yourself.

On the long run its easier to give in and figure out the error afterwards than not having the experience at all. Wondering for eternity how it could have been, if only you'd betray the superficial personality, and gave into who you really are with all your needs and desires.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

How can you have it all?
I just want the truth, and that may even be impossible, since everything is built on top of a pile of shiite.

And as far as evil goes, Cain was the first murderer, murder brought compassion.

No pain, no love... be careful when sacrificing things, because you may slay the monster that provides the fight within you.

then you will just be prey for the wolves.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Sounds like you're questioning whether you should lose your virginity or not.

Go and experience the pleasures of the flesh, you wont be disappointed.

Your body isn't that much of a temple.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Hi, I`m a thirty something man from a town close to a major city in the USA. I`m joining this forum for advice, namely on what most believe to be real evil versus what I would call mans or peoples evil and also what to do when destiny comes knocking. 

I know you are asking responses from men, and I am not one, but this just may not be the place to find the answers to what you seek.

ATS may be a good place for advice on food and mechanics, but for soul damning issues, we just may not be up to the task.

You will get a lot of responses, where they will share what they think, but I am not sure it will be what should be taken as advice.

Perhaps what you are looking for is not advice at all. Maybe what you are looking for is an excuse to support whatever action you decide to take. In that case, you did indeed come to the right place.

I hope whatever is causing you to question yourself, is revealed to you, and hopefully before you make a choice that you may forever regret. Having advice from a bunch of strangers on ATS, will be poor conciliation.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Me-60's married. She, 30's single. My best friends daughter....yes, its true.

Take love wherever you find it...and pass it forward.

Ps 1st marriage- 18-20-13 yrs
2nd marriage- 29-17-6 yrs
3rd marriage- 39-29-30 yrs

Age...is just a number....

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
By the way? ALWAYS ask the female ATS'rs.

They are intuitive, smart and forth coming with their opinions and ideas!
Ladies of A.T.S....?

join