It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC AG Subpoenas Fascistbook for Data on ALL Users That Have Spread ‘COVID-19 Misinformation’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The District of Columbia (DC) Attorney General (AG) Karl Racine, a Democrat, has subpoenaed Facebook for a wide range of records related to “COVID-19 misinformation” on the platform.

The subpoena was filed on June 21 and demands that Facebook identify all groups, pages, and accounts that have violated the platform’s far-reaching COVID-19 misinformation rules.

It also calls for Facebook to release an internal study that looked at vaccine hesitancy among its users. Media reports on this study in March claimed that it showed that non-rule breaking Facebook content may be causing “substantial” harm.

If Facebook were to comply with this subpoena, it would likely impact millions of users. Facebook has removed more than 18 million pieces of content from Facebook and Instagram for violating its COVID-19 misinformation rules and applied warning labels to more than 167 million pieces of COVID-19 content.

freedomfirstnetwork.com...

Well, member projectvxn was right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best everyone that still has a Facebook account to behave and just post state-approved messages or else.

Though it's probably too late.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Or else what?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Or else what?

I guess the government will come and get ya.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Get ready folks here comes the set ups and false "persecutions" 😃😃😃

They've already been establishing fake accounts with specific IP Addresses to frame specific "targets" 🤫🚬🤫

They will even start publishing names soon 👁️🐡👁️

And it's all on permanent records !!!!!!☑️

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
DC AG?
I suspect lacking lawful jurisdiction beyond the boundary of DC?

Figuratively speaking in the coming months it's obvious people outside lawful DC jurisdiction are going to start falling off the face of the earth over common cold strains manipulated in a biolab.

It's the torches and pitchforks why Frankenstein took a moment to self reflect, perhaps study the fear of god hypothesis?

When they come they will hide their own eyes with dark lenses, window to the soul. In cases where no dark lenses same is true, no soul to connect with.

My strength is in Ephesians 6.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Don't blame Democrats. Blame yourself if you have a FB account.

"...But, but I wanna be in contact with my old friends from high school...."

Good luck morons.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

edit on 4-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Golly gee whiz! This is somehow waaaay scarier than that seditious insurrection of 1/6/20! I’m shook!

Holy keyboard warriors Batman! We gotta stop all these people from saying all their crazy CT things that don’t jive with the clearly (sh!te) globally-spelled out NARRATIVE we’ve crafter for decades about this kind of hive-mind homogenization of thought and speech!

C’mon Man! Reeeeeee! Gotta catch ‘Em all!

Where’s McGruff so he can go for the throat on all these would-be free-thinkers! How dare they! Off with their heads! No free donut or beer for the lot of ya! Just extra court-ordered jabs…..

It’s for your own good and stuff. Sez Uncle Sam….

Did I get this right?

Also: to the DC AG - gfys

And. I don’t even have FB.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My account is a fake name, fake location and the IP addy hops all around the world. Come at me, Karl.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I left Facebook years ago am not worried about that one.
What if TPTB decide to do the same thing here,on ATS? Then,
I would be worried!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There is likely a list of people who never used FB, one for those who had an account and then deleted it, and another for fake accounts that were traced to their owners. Everyone one is on many lists already, that is hard to avoid, but staying off of FB is good advice IMO.

What I am really concerned about is when it becomes mandatory to use a social network of some kind to be allowed to do anything. If you're not participating on the mandatory platform you will run into a lot of trouble legally with prison camps a possibility.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

What if TPTB decide to do the same thing here,on ATS? Then,
I would be worried!

Mama, you know their tactics. Destroy you financially, get you fired, make all people you know treat you like a leper. If all that doesn't work, make up some crime committed by you 20 years ago and get CNN to spread it.
edit on 4-7-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
There is likely a list of people who never used FB, one for those who had an account and then deleted it, and another for fake accounts that were traced to their owners. Everyone one is on many lists already, that is hard to avoid, but staying off of FB is good advice IMO.

What I am really concerned about is when it becomes mandatory to use a social network of some kind to be allowed to do anything. If you're not participating on the mandatory platform you will run into a lot of trouble legally with prison camps a possibility.

One can not simply delete Facebook.
Seriously, it is never gone. It exists forever. What happens is, it goes into deactivation. You can always log back in.....if you remember your log in info.

There are some places you cannot operate w/out a FB account.....like news sites and I am sure more.
The key is to never use your real info. I will never ever understand people doing that. These sites can be used as tools for many people for many things. One just has to be smart.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Facebook is just a canary, it doesn't stop there.

For those that didn't read the thread by vxn I will reiterate my comment

First they normalize banning unpopular opinions on social media. Once that's normal they start banning sites from hosting if they allow unpopular speech and they target advertisers. If you manage to get past that and host your own content eventually Visa and other payment processors will stop you from funding your site even through donations, even to the point of refusing banking services to individuals involved in the site.

There is no escape. If it isn't illegal they'll simply make it impossible to express the wrong opinions. Internet freedom does not exist as a concept the way it did in 1995 and what little freedom remains is being pushed further and further to the fringes of society, pushed out of the discussion, deplatformed, and debanked.

The final step is economic warfare. How long until civil asset forfeiture becomes a tool against those who don't fall in line?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Not only that but Facebook is now conditioning people to turn other people in to whomever for having different opinions.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Facebook is just a canary, it doesn't stop there.

For those that didn't read the thread by vxn I will reiterate my comment

First they normalize banning unpopular opinions on social media. Once that's normal they start banning sites from hosting if they allow unpopular speech and they target advertisers. If you manage to get past that and host your own content eventually Visa and other payment processors will stop you from funding your site even through donations, even to the point of refusing banking services to individuals involved in the site.

There is no escape. If it isn't illegal they'll simply make it impossible to express the wrong opinions. Internet freedom does not exist as a concept the way it did in 1995 and what little freedom remains is being pushed further and further to the fringes of society, pushed out of the discussion, deplatformed, and debanked.

The final step is economic warfare. How long until civil asset forfeiture becomes a tool against those who don't fall in line?

Exactly, canary in the coal mine. People are saying "just get off FB (or other social media) then you idiots" or even more vomit-inducing, "Start your own twitter or FB then!" Yes, including some on here. For the former, this is just the beginning as you noted. They are already going after start ups, or buy them out. Secondly, banks and other payment systems are deplatforming people and websites. For the latter, these companies are not organic, free market entities wherein we can compete with them. They are supported as a panoply of tech and communications platforms specifically to control conversation and information.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The District of Columbia (DC) Attorney General (AG) Karl Racine, a Democrat, has subpoenaed Facebook for a wide range of records related to “COVID-19 misinformation” on the platform.

The subpoena was filed on June 21 and demands that Facebook identify all groups, pages, and accounts that have violated the platform’s far-reaching COVID-19 misinformation rules.

It also calls for Facebook to release an internal study that looked at vaccine hesitancy among its users. Media reports on this study in March claimed that it showed that non-rule breaking Facebook content may be causing “substantial” harm.

If Facebook were to comply with this subpoena, it would likely impact millions of users. Facebook has removed more than 18 million pieces of content from Facebook and Instagram for violating its COVID-19 misinformation rules and applied warning labels to more than 167 million pieces of COVID-19 content.

freedomfirstnetwork.com...

Well, member projectvxn was right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best everyone that still has a Facebook account to behave and just post state-approved messages or else.

Though it's probably too late.

Is this verified, and the extent? Are they collecting meta data, or actually trying to name names down to the account level?

Regardless, the big tech panoply allied with other major corporations and political powers is looking awfully like Fascism enthusiasts.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I hate to say I told you so but...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 4-7-2021 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join