It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Mutant like me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What the............what

Link

30+ Shockingly Rare Body Features That Are Hard To Find

This is one of those lists that tell you if you have a unique mutation. I already knew I had one, so I started to read on.
I stopped at 8............ YES 8.
I know my dad had some very very rare ones too. My daughter has several also.
Take a look at the list and see if you have any.

Weird!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Enough that they aren't rare.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you for this post and link. #22 also called the royal toe.
Happy 4th everyone and stay safe.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What the............what

Link

30+ Shockingly Rare Body Features That Are Hard To Find

This is one of those lists that tell you if you have a unique mutation. I already knew I had one, so I started to read on.
I stopped at 8............ YES 8.
I know my dad had some very very rare ones too. My daughter has several also.
Take a look at the list and see if you have any.

Weird!

Xavier will explain everything.

You can choose to go by "JagStorm" in real life now, too.

edit on 7/4/2021 by MykeNukem because: XXX

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I have three, the longer first toe, blue eyes and the wrist tendon. It was an interesting read, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I knew a guy in the military who had a big toe on his thumb and the thumb on his big toe.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I knew a chick (hot little piece of work she was,) that had elf ears, a blue and a brown eye, and six toes on each foot.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I knew a guy in the military who had a big toe on his thumb and the thumb on his big toe.

Was he a chimpanzee?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

I have three, the longer first toe, blue eyes and the wrist tendon. It was an interesting read, thanks for sharing!

I have
#10 more than one row of eyelashes, my husband and my kids also have it. Unfortunately it can also be linked to heart defects and lashes often get caught in your eyes, but on the plus side we have amazing lashes.
#16 no wisdom teeth.
#17 palm muscles
#22 Big toe is smaller than second toe
#24 Sneezing sun, just me and my son have this
#26 Arched fingerprints - what is weird is I have a combination of double swirl and arch
#38 Vitiligo I only have it on one leg

I suspect #5 when I had my arteries checked I was told I had the cleanest arteries they had possibly ever seen in someone my age.
I suspect #8 Being able to see million colors. If I can't see a million I know I can see a lot more than the general population. Oddly, two close family members are color blind
#12 Supertaster, I know I have this just not sure how you get tested for it. I'm not sure if it is just taste buds, but also having a heightened sense of smell. Weird story, I swear I can smell certain sickness's on people. For instance, I could smell a distinct smell on my dad when he had Parkinson's.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Enough that they aren't rare.

I don't have it but my dad had two very distinct different eye colors. He even had different patters in his eyes.
That was
very very rare.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

We both seem to share 17 and 22. When I first read about the eyelashes I was like oh that would be a nice one, then read about them getting in the eyes more often and I was like bummer. I hate when one of my lashes goes rogue and especially if it gets around or under my contact lens.

The seeing colors and the supertaster I think would be fun to have! Sneezing sun, not so much lol. I think those who have the genetics that helped to the lower cholesterol and risk of heart disease are very lucky. At least their own body is helping to regulate it naturally, without having to take/use medication. So I hope your suspicions on number 5 are correct!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

The seeing colors and the supertaster I think would be fun to have!

I love being able to see more colors. I used it early in my career a lot.
Being a supertaster/smeller is not fun. I wish I did not have it.
Most things do not smell nice. When I was pregnant it was 100X worse, I could actually smell the chemicals in things.
Every shampoo/conditioner, artificially flavored drinks, and of course worse of all Body odor from people. Women were the worst. I had friend that was in the office next to me. She wore braids and I could literally smell them every single day.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I say we get rid of the single crease palm people for the greater good of humanity.
PSR people unite! Attack!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think I have wisdom teeth but there's a couple other teeth that were just never there. I've been told I have a 2nd cousin (whom I've never met) that was missing the same 2 teeth.

I have a couple other things that aren't on the list.
edit on 7/4/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I have a few that they listed (I have a blue and a grey eye for instance and I won't even start about my fingerprints) and two they didn't list... multiple tooth buds (as in I have a few extra sets of teeth) and I have 7 renal veins instead of 2.

Although to be honest, my actual mutant super power is my ability to grow plants.

I am Captain Green Thumb!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

My only mutant super power is that if there is a Lego piece within 10 square miles from me. . . I will step on it.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Extra rib - check

Grey eyes - check

Some variant of at times going for a while without sleep - check

Soooo, now, can I join the X-Men ?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Many of those differences are not that rare. I only know one person with an elf ear, and her brother has the two different eye colors. I can see a lot of different colors, easily passing the test putting colors in order...it makes it hard to pick out a color when painting though, that is a curse, I paint, others pick out the colors for rooms.

I have green eyes, sometimes they go pretty much blue, other times they become silverish if I take an iodine pill. I know another guy who has the same thing, his eye color changes depending on what he eats. From talking to people others have the same condition with eye color changing with diet.

I have the long palm thing, but many people I know have that. Not so rare around here as they say it is.

I rarely sleep over six hours, after that time I get up and lay there just resting, sometimes I will fall back to sleep but then wake up with a headache if I sleep over eight hours. I do not think I have got eight hours of sleep any night for the last twenty five years, seven hours is my max, six and a half would be better than six. Last night I got four and I haven't needed to take a nap today at all.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My oddity didn't make the list. My initial view of everything is in the negative, which I adjust to what is considered the normal aspect.

Easiest way to explain it is, the optical pics commonly presented, like the what do you see pics, the pretty lady, or the old hag.

And all my fingerprints are steep arches. Which I dont think is rare at all.

Mutant? Not likely. Weird? Probably.

edit on 4-7-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Corrected word.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have the mutant power to manipulate metal and bring mankind to its knees if I choose 😛

<<   2 >>

join