It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine glows in veins! Showing up under "Black Light"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

No.

That thing would emit infrared (says so in your link), not fluoresce under UV. It also doesn't seem that it would "trace" one's veins.

On the other hand, "invisible UV ink" fits the bill quite nicely.
edit on 7/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, it doesn't penetrate the skin and stuff?

That doesn't look like a florescent lamp in your video, btw . I think it's an LED.

He should consider himself lucky look at what happened to this woman after receiving a shot.

🤣

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.

That thing would emit infrared (says so in your link), not fluoresce under UV. It also doesn't seem that it would "trace" one's veins.

On the other hand, "invisible UV ink" fits the bill quite nicely.

Are you implying he faked it to get stupid people to believe his hoax? Surely that's not possible people would be that stupid?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Human Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System.
Is that a Zappa tune?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
How did I know this was a Doctor Smith thread even before clicking....oh right...another baseless nonsense claim designed to make anyone questioning covid matters look like retards.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah. You can light up a black light poster too. But it doesn't look like what is shown in the video. So fail.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Interesting.
If true...it should be reproducible by others.

But that would be following the science.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Scientifically impossible. The wavelength of a blacklight is too short to penetrate your skin, it cannot reach the vaccine let alone reflect off of it.

If a blacklight had that high a wavelength it would be dangerous because it would burn you if left too long.

Plus blacklight are common in agriculture and industry. Every person who used a UV lamp to dry paint would be glowing. People would notice.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

UV lamps are commonly used everywhere from cannabis farms and auto paint shops to nail salons and night clubs.

If the vaccine made you glow in the dark tens of thousands of people would have noticed by now.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Did anyone noticed that this video was dubbed, mouth movements and words were not in sync.
He was most likely just showing off his tattoos
edit on 4-7-2021 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Scientifically impossible. The wavelength of a blacklight is too short to penetrate your skin, it cannot reach the vaccine let alone reflect off of it.

If a blacklight had that high a wavelength it would be dangerous because it would burn you if left too long.

Plus blacklight are common in agriculture and industry. Every person who used a UV lamp to dry paint would be glowing. People would notice.

Hes not interested in science he believes everything posted on bitchute. Ive explained things over and over to him in detail. Including what is axtually in the vaccines. Did you see the latest i laughed so hard it hurt.

The latest is people who get vaccinated cant go to heaven so that really sucks because they also claim it's going to kill you in a year. So it kills you and then off to hell with you. apparently, it produces the mark of the beast secretly. Another claims its connecting us to the cloud and downloading our thoughts I kid you not.

The funny part is even if there are some valid concerns people like Dr. Smith are making it impossible to not look foolish voicing them. The problem with bitchute is any crazy can post anything and people believe it because they either choose to or do not understand the topic .

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Hes not interested in science he believes everything posted on bitchute. Ive explained things over and over to him in detail. Including what is axtually in the vaccines. Did you see the latest i laughed so hard it hurt.

The latest is people who get vaccinated cant go to heaven so that really sucks because they also claim it's going to kill you in a year. So it kills you and then off to hell with you. apparently, it produces the mark of the beast secretly. Another claims its connecting us to the cloud and downloading our thoughts I kid you not.

The funny part is even if there are some valid concerns people like Dr. Smith are making it impossible to not look foolish voicing them. The problem with bitchute is any crazy can post anything and people believe it because they either choose to or do not understand the topic .

I 100% agree with you on that last part. There are so many people spouting off so many crazy conspiracies that any genuine problems are likely to get lost amongst all of the stupidity. You get that a lot these days, like how it's impossible to talk about real world issues effecting minorities or LGBT because the second that you try to say something that's not related to prejudice or phobia you get called a white supremacist and put in the same box as the crazy guy who think that it's all due to aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I 100% agree with you on that last part. There are so many people spouting off so many crazy conspiracies that any genuine problems are likely to get lost amongst all of the stupidity. You get that a lot these days, like how it's impossible to talk about real world issues effecting minorities or LGBT because the second that you try to say something that's not related to prejudice or phobia you get called a white supremacist and put in the same box as the crazy guy who think that it's all due to aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This guy didn't seem genuine, probably just some more disinformation. The stabs aren't good but TPTB have been throwing red herrings at us.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know you are trying to make a point .

While I understand what you are trying to say, and I agree with the point you are trying to make regarding the black light

Your analogy is actually the perfect analogous for the vaccine. Please grant me a little creative license with your planet analogy….

The Vaccine saves lives and Venus is the closest planet to the Earth. On the surface, both are absolutely true but in reality….

For a short time, Venus is closest to Earth BUT Mercury is ACTUALLY the closest planet to Earth and every other planet(see the link below)

If one is very old, very fat, or very messed up health wise….absolutely the vaccine saves lives. If you are young and healthy the vaccine is an unnecessary risk to your health.

www.extremetech.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ok Doc, I'm still here. Feel fine. Had vaccine.

I'm just curious how many years you guys have to keep hearing I'm fine BEFORE you understand the vaccine was just that, A VACCINE AGAINST COVID-19 AND THAT'S ALL.

Some of you need to start THINKING again.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

More disinfo to discredit legitimate concerns. People are wising up to your game now.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It so happens I have one of those UV lights. There were being sold by gadget shops, to allow people to check for invalid bank notes.

I have also had both shots of the AZ jab.

When I tried it on the jab site, and my hand, I got no response like the video. Just a faint blue illumination.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, do you think keys (made of brass) are attracted to magnets in my veins?

Or stainless steel spoons sticking to magnets....

I am too, someone who will not get this vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join