It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t be so racist the immigrant only lightly stabbed your kid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.reddit.com...

Found this in my adventures on Reddit today. Good example of how the system works in Canada. This is in my province.
The person is asking for advice what to do because their kid got stabbed by a neighbour kid in their words “lightly” but they didn’t want to seem racist so they lied initially when taking their child to the hospital but now the police are rightfully involved.

According to this individual their concern was met by emigration insinuating their concerns are born out of xenophobia....

Winnipeg was the murder capitol for year in Canada. I personally know 2 people who met pretty grizzly deaths in Winnipeg. People get stabbed or stomped to death for peanuts regularly.
edit on 3-7-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"Xenophobia..."
Fear of strange and new things.
Like getting knifed by a stranger for no good reason.
I think I may have a case of that bug.
Is there a vaccine?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The person is asking for advice what to do because their kid got stabbed by a neighbour kid in their words “lightly” but they didn’t want to seem racist so they lied initially when taking their child to the hospital but now the police are rightfully involved.

What to do? First, don't make any more children until they learn how to put their child first. That means there can't be any external factors that influence them to lie about what just happened to their child out of PC. And if they get called out, lash back a hundred times with public help because:

Regardless the two parties cultural background, a kid got hurt, another kid needs to have explained that we don't stab others (if it wasn't accidently) and if there's some PC nutjob insinuating xenophobia, doesn't change anything.

I would have verbally bashed the person insinuating this with clear cut argumentation until they reach low orbit. WTF?
edit on 3.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't much care about the melanin density of your skin.
Poke me with a blade and I'll show what the other end of your willy looks like.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I thought xenaphobia was the fear of being attacked by a worrier princess. Oh, my bad. Xenophobia, the fear of being attacked by a xenomorph from the movie 'Alien'.

As long as there was actual injury, there needs to be police involvment. The cultural differences do not matter. A little intervention in the stabbers life now might just save them from a life in prison, or worse, later.
edit on 7 3 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First, start lying about how your kid gets hurt, and as a parent you may find that kid taken away because they think YOU did it. And the cops would have every right to be suspicious, if your lie didn't add up.

If the cut required stitches then it was more than a scratch. What would I do? I would make sure my kid didn't come in contact with the other kid ever again. And you don't owe the other parents any explanation, other than saying that their kid isn't fit to play with yours. END OF STORY.

And last, I'd present them with a bill for any "out of pocket" expenses.

This isn't about color, it's about right and wrong. If you can't protect your kids because you feel someone might call you racist, it's time for a HUGE REALITY CHECK as a parent.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Ohhh....we are all scared of you internet guy....please don't whoop our asses?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

This isn't about color, it's about right and wrong. If you can't protect your kids because you feel someone might call you racist, it's time for a HUGE REALITY CHECK as a parent.

You wrote it much better than I ever could. You speak from my soul.

It implies the parent is more concerned with the fallout than the well being of the own children.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Like getting knifed by a stranger for no good reason. I think I may have a case of that bug.

Grrrr...you're a cute puppy.

edit on 3-7-2021 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mostly unstabbed

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
Mostly unstabbed

A true OptimistExtremist

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I would politely shake my head as if conforming, but when I left the hospital with my child you can bet there would be an equal or worse payback to stabby mcstabber no matter the skin color.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Situations like this make me look back on my childhood and realise how lucky kids are my mother is old now

I'd love to share stories but as I think of them I'm counting felonys and going nope can't say that

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
www.reddit.com...

Found this in my adventures on Reddit today. Good example of how the system works in Canada. This is in my province.

According to this individual their concern was met by emigration insinuating their concerns are born out of xenophobia....

Winnipeg was the murder capitol for year in Canada. I personally know 2 people who met pretty grizzly deaths in Winnipeg. People get stabbed or stomped to death for peanuts regularly.

Your kid gets stabbed. You don't report it and even lie about it while you are at the hospital.

How RETARDED are these people?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yup I agree with pretty much everything you said. It’s just strange the system seems to be geared to help out the attacker not the victim here and that preference seems race based.

Absolutely does not excuse the parents augmentation of the truth and lies to cover up for their daughters attacker.

No good parents here unfortunately...
a reply to: [post=25963426]MiddleInsite

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well I have been apprehensive about having children because the world is a bit dodgy right now but knowing that my kids will be mostly unstabbed gives me all the reassurance I need to start a family...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Ohhh....we are all scared of you internet guy....please don't whoop our asses?

Oh what, are you planning to gently stab him/her? Mostly peaceful, diverse stabbings, building back better?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This is the new normality.

If you complain about exponentially rising crime rates, you're a racist.

This is happening in many countries, and is planned.

Same thing happening in the States and Europe too.

New Normal Order

The authorities are mandating everyone get their stab. The “first” stab, then, you have to schedule your second, survivability taken into account, of course.
edit on 7/4/2021 by MykeNukem because: stabby

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So the parents lied to the police......obstruction of justice! They should go to jail, their child put in foster home and the kid that did the stabbing should be given a participation medal. problem solved.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Most of this crime goes on in the big cities; avoid them like the plague......the crime wave will sort itself out as the police are defunded and withdraw to the shadows of an alley behind Dunkin Donuts., the Cartel bosses will take over the cities and you will be safe if you pay your monthly "security fee".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join