It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-COVID cause found: Physical phenotype of blood cells altered in COVID-19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Have you heard it?

Because it's out since 25th May 2021 and no one is reporting on it. Just today, one of the biggest TV networks in Germany has posted an article on the website about it.

Abstract
Clinical syndrome coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) induced by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is characterized by rapid spreading and high mortality worldwide. While the pathology is not yet fully understood, hyper-inflammatory response and coagulation disorders leading to congestions of microvessels are considered to be key drivers of the still increasing death toll.

Until now, physical changes of blood cells have not been considered to play a role in COVID-19 related vascular occlusion and organ damage. Here we report an evaluation of multiple physical parameters including the mechanical features of five frequent blood cell types, namely erythrocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils, and eosinophils.

More than 4 million blood cells of 17 COVID-19 patients at different levels of severity, 24 volunteers free from infectious or inflammatory diseases, and 14 recovered COVID-19 patients were analyzed. We found significant changes in lymphocyte stiffness, monocyte size, neutrophil size and deformability, and heterogeneity of erythrocyte deformation and size. While some of these changes recovered to normal values after hospitalization, others persisted for months after hospital discharge, evidencing the long-term imprint of COVID-19 on the body.

www.sciencedirect.com... 9?via%3Dihub

Okay, in easy terms, COVID-19 changes the flexibility of blood cells. Since they do not have a nucleus, they can reach places in our bodies that would not be reachable, thus providing oxygen enriched blood to even the narrowest places. They squeeze through openings half the size of the blood cells itself.

But that changes when you get COVID-19. They stiffen up due to being damaged, thus allowing blood clots to form faster and places are not oxygenated like they were before. That's what the study found for being the reason of weakness, breathless and tiredness called long-CIVID

There you have it. They can now test for this and know what to look at.

Personal opinion:
I don't think therefore it's a good idea to introduce mRNA into our cells that build spikes and make them even more tangle together, despite that we already know now that the spikes the cells build after the mRNA entered are pathogenic and probably cancerous.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I've heard of long covid.
My B.I.L. had a long term girlfriend that claims to have long covid.
She's just trying to get on disability so she doesn't have to pay off her loans for her useless degree. I say this because she has failed several times over the years to claim disability.

Unfortunately people like her will take away everything from the people that are actually afflicted.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

ANY new news and research which is able to sneak past the MSM/DNC/CDC/WHO/CCP censors is appreciated.
Thank you for posting.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The covid-induced inflexibility of erythrocyte cell membranes really makes sense in terms of long term breathing effects. I hope it eventually goes back to normal in all patients and no-one is stuck with permanent O2 deprivation.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Link not working

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Link not working

Rainbows
Jane

This should work. It was double pasted in the OP.

www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I read about this about a month back. I did a little research on the blood cell thing and found that it also occurs in less severe amounts in other viruses too. Usually it clears up after a while...that explains long covid symptoms.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22
Thank you, I am outside of the editing window now..

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Personal opinion:
I don't think therefore it's a good idea to introduce mRNA into our cells that build spikes and make them even more tangle together, despite that we already know now that the spikes the cells build after the mRNA entered are pathogenic and probably cancerous.

1. But that's exactly what the virus does--introduce mRNA into our cells that builds not only spikes, but all the other molecules of a functional virus, as well. Furthermore, a COVID19 infection will put a thousand times more spike protein into your body than a vaccine will. That's because the mRNA in the vaccine is a small, one-time dose, but the mRNA produced by the virus is being continuously pumped into your body during the time the virus infection is growing exponentially (typically about a week or so). If you are really terrified of having spike proteins produced by mRNA inside your body, I guess your first choice would be to never, ever get the COVID19 infection during your lifetime. If that's not possible (and it probably isn't) your next best choice would be to take one of the highly effective vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna) since that would give you about a 95% probability of not developing serious symptoms if you do get the virus infection. That means your viral load (and therefore spike protein exposure) would be a tiny fraction of what it would be if you didn't take the vaccine and got infected with the virus. The worst case for exposure to spike proteins is to simply get the infection without having been vaccinated.

2. Having spike proteins expressed in your cells from getting vaccinated doesn't make them "tangle together". Not sure where you got that idea. However, if you have spike proteins expressed in one of your cells because that cell is infected with the virus, that cell is going to die and release additional viruses into your body.

3. I don't think there's any evidence that spike proteins "probably cause cancer". Can you provide any actual evidence for that claim?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Unfortunately people like her will take away everything from the people that are actually afflicted.

There will always be social parasites. My SIL (I was adopted) is churning out the fourth child soon. She's now living in a woman protection shelter and tried to shame me for her own situation. Doing that she broke a restrain order.

Her father would turn in grave if he knew what she did to me and others, does to her children by not providing a stable environment for the kids. She inherited enough from him to start a complete new life, got even more by forcing me to sell the house we owned together, and when I didn't want to say yes the minute she asked, two days later she called the cops on me, but not before she dumped some empty, transcluent zipper bags with white powder in it on my premise.

Her mistake was that there were the finger prints of her boyfriend on it and he was already registered. Only his fingerprints. Karma.

Back to topic, now we know the cause and can look for ways to mitigate the symptoms

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You provide no evidence but ask for it...typical...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

3. I don't think there's any evidence that spike proteins "probably cause cancer". Can you provide any actual evidence for that claim?

Call CDC and ask them?
Type it into a search machine?
Maybe stay up-to-date about things you think you have a handle on?

You want me to tie your shoe laces too and wipe your bottom?

For starters:
www.ahajournals.org...
edit on 3.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

For the vast majority of people they would never have any spike in their blood because they never get to that point of replication and lung insult ie asymptomatic and mild and moderate cases. It’s in severe covid that the spike makes it into the blood in any large manner.

The dose of spike in the vaccine vs the virus is up for debate. There isn’t a ton known about how much goes systemic. They are just beginning to admit and or understand that the spike itself is a what causes the systemic damage.

There’s also the issue of the vaccine not producing CD8 T cells which may be problematic. And pathogenic priming which has plagued coronavirus vaccines.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

we already know now that the spikes the cells build after the mRNA entered are ... probably cancerous.

The spike protein has been proved to be a toxic pathogen, I know, but where is the evidence for this?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I think it’s already sufficiently proven through the VAERS reports that the mRN@ vaccines are to blame for blood clots.

I’m not surprised they are blaming it on Cov. ID itself.

Covid is basically SARS. Not sure SARS had any report of blood clotting.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What you are over looking is how spike proteins work within the whole immune system. You cannot 'treat' something without seeing the bigger picture.
Please allow me to explain.

Your first line of defence is your NK cells. They whizz around your body on a daily basis like some mad dustman collecting up and destroying anything they recognise as a foreign body to your physical and complicated 'computer system'. On a daily basis it is your NK (Natural Killer) cells that destroy cancerous cells for example. There is emerging evidence to show that the jab is killing off your NK cells which are produced and stored in your bone marrow, spleen, liver, uterus, lymph nodes, thymus, and mucosal associated lymphoid tissue which are in your gut and mouth and nose. If the evidence for this holds true, everyone who has had the jab are buggered.

Second, when you are exposed to a virus and your NK cells become overwhelmed it calls in the antibodies as back up. Your antibodies will have some 'programming' to closely related other viruses, in this case other coronaviruses (the common cold) which almost everyone has been exposed to at some time or another.

The antibodies more often than not in this case, are enough to kill off this particular virus (hence the +99% chance of survival). However, if the VL is too high for just the antibodies to deal with, they call on the T&B cells from the spleen and thymus where they are stored.

So in come your 'big guns'. They too will have been pre-programmed to similar viruses. Any 'variants' will be less than 1% different from the original virus. Any 'deviant'/variant will also be programmed into your T&B cells and return to your spleen (B cells) and Thymus (T cells) for future 'reference'. Hence the reason (so far) there hasn't been a single recorded case of a secondary infection of C19.

However, the 'vaccine' is only targeting the protein spikes and shell that covers the virus which is contained within. The theory being that by destroying the protein spikes they cannot attach themselves to your ACE2 receptors thus killing off the virus itself contained within the protein shell. This vaccine is designed to 'fool' your body into producing antibodies 24/7/365 to this one particular type of protein. This in itself puts extra stress on your immune system.

We then have the issue that the way this 'vaccine' works does not allow your immune system to produce the T&B cells. They will sit in your Thymus and Spleen thinking the antibodies have full control. Which they haven't.
So, for those who have already caught some type of coronavirus in the past, their immune system is well prepared to fight off any other 'deviant' hence the 0.8% chance of people dying of it.

Now, if your body/immune system is already programmed all by itself, but you go and confuse that programming by targeting just the protein with a 'vaccine' as in this mRNA one, then you are in essence inserting a 'trojan horse' into your computer system and it all goes awry. So when vaccinated people get exposed to the original or a 'deviant' the rest of your immune system does not respond because it thinks everything is OK because antibodies are working overtime on one particular protein. Hence the rise in people being hospitalised (certainly here in UK) when they become exposed either to the original or a deviant. This was proven in all the animal tests when the animals who were vaccinated and then exposed to the virus 'in the wild' as the scientific reports/tests bear out.

So in summary, IF it is true that the vaccine is destroying the NK cells (consider the places in the body where they are made and stored as listed previously and where adverse reactions are happening to people) then as I said, your immune system is systematically being destroyed and its good night Vienna. Even if they aren't being destroyed, your antibodies are fighting 24/7/365 a 'man made' protein and doesn't have the 'energy' or resources to go fighting off anything else your body takes on board or produces as waste material on a daily basis. Yes, our immune system is your 'garbage collector' (Lymphatic system) for all the rubbish and waste product our bodies produce but it is also the 'transportation system' for the nutrients, antibodies T&B cells and much more that your body needs to operate.
You mess with just one aspect of that finely honed 'computer system' by just targeting one aspect of it and you are asking for trouble.

Traditional vaccines work WITH your immune system, so introduces 'dead' material of a virus itself thus encouraging the WHOLE of your immune system to respond, including programming your T&B cells so they are ready to respond if you come into contact with whatever deadly pathogen you come into contact with.

The problem with vaccinating against a pathogen such as flu or a coronaviruses is that it is in their 'nature' to mutate. On top of which, in the case of C19, the virus itself (encased in a protein shell which is the only part this vaccine is geared up for) has not been isolated as opposed to other pathogens we have inoculations for which have.

Finally, if you have already contracted a coronavirus, or even specifically C19 in this case, your body will already be programmed. But you go and 'double down' on that with a vaccine that only targets the protein, and an 'artificial' one that forces your body to continuously produce antibodies, then you are confusing and overloading your immune system, hence the reason people are having adverse reactions. For those who have/claim they have not had an adverse reaction, I would add "yet". Time will tell when other variants/deviants, or as Bill Gates himself has 'prophesied' that a more deadly virus will appear after this one. The only reason it will be more 'deadly' is because those vaccinated will be 'immuno-compromised', and their immune system will be deflected to fighting an 'artificial' spike protein and wont recognise a new variant or pathogen.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quartet

we already know now that the spikes the cells build after the mRNA entered are ... probably cancerous.

The spike protein has been proved to be a toxic pathogen, I know, but where is the evidence for this?

Toxic pathogens are generally considered to be a cause of cancer.

new topics

top topics

join