It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the universe trying to tell me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
My son has trouble sleeping, so at night I play kids meditation tracks from my phone to a speaker in his room. There is one particular track that he likes, so I have it on repeat during the night.

This is where it gets wierd. About 3 or 4 times a night while looking at other things on my phone I notice the timer on the track ticks over from the end of the track to the start. 19 out of 20 times i view the app this is the case. The length of the track is 6 minutes and 37 seconds. Not long, but long enough that I should be seeing a more even distribution of elapsed time, rather than always just catching the last second.

I've checked and the track does actually play while its in the background. I've been playing it for several weeks, so a least 50+ views and very very rarely have I not just caught the tick over from finish to start. It's quite bizzare....

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I always see 11:11. We are conditioned to do this. Unconsciously.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jesusH

Time perception, or sense of time is linked to subjective experience.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

How?
why?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'd go crazy looping such a short track. There are 12 hours long white noise, rain noise, with or without music tracks on fkn Youtube. Why would you do that?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Its my sons preference. There us white noise etc, but he prefers this particular track. He is usually asleep in 2 mins flat since playing it and it just plays in the background for a little while after (not all night).

edit on 3-7-2021 by jesusH because:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Can you hear the track? Some audible clue that it's coming to the end?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I'm always catching the clock at either 12:34 or 2:34....

Never 1:23.

Happened four or five times this week alone.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You’ve done it so many times now. So many times and you don’t even know. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat. But you’re getting good now, maybe the cycle is ending - maybe hundreds more to go. You cannot know or you would go mad.

What is the Universe trying to tell you? Nothing. Maybe you’re trying to tell yourself something.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I cant hear it at all. The bedrooms are upstairs and I hang out in the living room downstairs with the TV on.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

That's an interesting perspective - what am I trying to tell myself.

There are a few major things going on personally at the moment, I wonder if that is contributing.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What do YOU think it means?
To me, it could be a sign from your Higher Self trying to get your attention? Have you been looking for "signs" of the paranormal?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I think I'd go with the "time perception" that Andy06shake mentioned.

I worked the mid-night milking shift at a dairy back when I was 15. I had a wind up alarm clock set for 11:15. It was rather loud and annoying. I started to notice that I would hear a click sound before the annoying clatter. So I stopped winding the alarm spring and just relied on hearing the click to wake me up in time.

I currently rent a bedroom from a divorced guy who has split custody of his daughter. Her bedroom is next to mine. Her alarm clock is set for 6:30 AM. On mornings when she isn't there to shut off the alarm, I have to get up and shut it off. It's electronic so I don't know how to set it to go off some days but not others. I would if I could.

Anyway, I usually wake up at 6:28 in the morning, wait a couple of minutes, then stand by to hit the button for shut off. The snooze button is easier to reach, but not very helpful under the circumstances.

========
If, on the other hand, the Universe is trying to tell you something, it might just be that the track is about to reset.

edit on 3-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I get the time perspective. When I was a kid, I didn't use an alarm clock. My routine was when I was laying in bed I would lift my head and drop it on my pillow the corresponding number of times for when I wanted to wake up. It was a reliable method for me.

But I'm not sure it is the answer here. To be second accurate several times a night seems very uncanny.

I've had no prior interest in the paranormal. I was quite good at lucid dreaming a long time ago, that's as close as I've ventured. I'm leaning toward your response ApolloOlympos, I thinks its a sign from my higher self. I've been focusing a lot of energy and emotion into a particular project over the last several years, which is reaching a crucial stage. I think it may be related to this.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Careful what you wish for, these requests have a funny way to backfire.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ever been at work, and keep looking for quitting time each day, same time?

Same thing...mental conditioning..I worked an entire Medical Center ...and without looking ...kinda "feel" when its time everyday....

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You probably have a good internal clock.

You know the track is playing, you know the track is 6 minutes and 37 minutes long, so every time you check to see if the track is still playing it happens to be right around the length of the track.

Similar to what MysteriousStranger mentioned about being at work and checking the clock to see what time it is. If I'm not having an "off day" I'm usually pretty good at guessing what time it is and how much time has passed since I last looked at the clock.

edit on 4-7-2021 by qunup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh cool, I am glad you are able to see the signs! HS will get louder and louder the more we listen... I used to track my synchronicities but now there are too many to count.

top topics

join