It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL Stargate SG1 - Picture this universe version of them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
ibb.co...

"https://i.ibb.co/txLCm2j/BIAP-501.jpg" alt="BIAP-501" border="0">

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery00

And?

Come on, man.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Have to click link , it doesnt allow me to upload pictures to this site and it seems they black out my thumbnails of pictures I dobt even know if link works for others .... I have pictures of the tr-3b patent and the phonix lights aircrafts ...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
For crying out loud the sensitise me other media sites making it harder for people to see my images posts. Not all of them but the trafic media sites ....

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No one likes logical conspiracy proofer person .... gahh

Sometimes I'm rite and I try to simplifies it but no not allowed to post pics or have large views of your ideas or pictures .

Not allowed , no authorisation

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Oh ok. I had looked at the pic but didn't understand what I was looking at.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Doesnt matter if the images don't appear, the context behind it that you need to provide is missing.

What makes this anything to do with stargates?

edit on 3-7-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery00
No one likes logical conspiracy proofer person .... gahh

Sometimes I'm rite and I try to simplifies it but no not allowed to post pics or have large views of your ideas or pictures .

Not allowed , no authorisation

I posted it, why can't you? It's a you problem, not a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

He's a new member and he doesn't know how to.

Maybe people should cut him a bit of slack until he learns how to post videos and links etc?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

He's a new member and he doesn't know how to.

Maybe people should cut him a bit of slack until he learns how to post videos and links etc?

Sure i agree and am all for that but outside of that all he did was post a picture with a header that does not really point anything out other than "imagine this as the real life stargate crew".

Even if he did manage to post the picture correctly then what? We can all see the picture by clicking the link and it links to only that picture yet again with nothing explaining anything. Just a couple of militaries standing somewhere in a desert location smiling at the camera.

This way i can make a thread, post a picture of a few business people smiling at the camera and while adding the text "imagine this to be the real 9/11 conspirators" and then leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery00
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Have to click link , it doesnt allow me to upload pictures to this site and it seems they black out my thumbnails of pictures I dobt even know if link works for others .... I have pictures of the tr-3b patent and the phonix lights aircrafts ...

If you want to post shots on ATS you have to click the V icon at the top somewhere on the right. A menu will appear under it and one option will be called "Upload" You have to upload your pictures there. Once you have done that you can click on your uploaded picture and you will get several embed links to use here on ATS and outside of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Iā€™m interested. So, please explain who they are and how you know?

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So just posting a pic with absolutely nothing to say is worthy of an ATS thread now?!?!?

How about explaining what you think this is a picture of?
I can say I've got pics of Jesus drinking a beer behind the wheel of a tic-tac but the TPTB kill 'em every time i post......doesn't mean it's true.
Is it school holiday time already???

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'd like to see your pics of the TR3B! Those are always a hit on ATS

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
When people bitch about low quality opening posts on here, I think this is the kind they mean -- zero, and I mean ZERO information about the freakin' photo. WTF is everyone supposed to be getting hairy about here, OP? Come on, DETAILS, MAN

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Don't know where Op got the picture or why they would think it's the "real" Stargate crew, but it didn't take long to chase it down.

www.gregorymarston.com...

Colonel Gregory Marston was a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1978. He graduated from USAF pilot training in 1979. His first assignment was as a C-141B pilot at McGuire AFB, NJ. He volunteered and was assigned to Osan AB, Korea in 1981 as an OV-10 Forward Air Controller for a yearlong tour. In 1982, he flew the OA-37 while assigned to Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona. He completed his Air Force career as an Instructor Pilot (IP) and Deputy Commander for the 602nd Tactical Air Support Wing Mission Training Unit, which trained all A-37 pilots in the USAF and for several foreign nations.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ok, she looks like Sam. And with a bit of imagination I can see one Teal'c too šŸ˜ƒ

edit on 3/7/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Please read:
IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

CLOSED.
To be removed.

new topics

top topics

join