It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Spike Warnings Ahead of National Holidays. Have Any of These Warnings Panned Out?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Friday, July 2, 2021

Don't these "experts" and their MainStreamMedia puppets ever get tired of screaming, "A Disasterous Covid-19 Spike is a serious threat, as people congregate on ________________(name your holiday/event)!"?

We're 2 days away from another U.S. holiday (4th of July) and the fear mongers are at it again.

Fourth of July in 2021, swimming pools are open, large gatherings are organized, and public fireworks displays are planned.

But, just like in 2020, doctors are warning of the danger of spiking COVID-19 cases across the country.

“Yes, it is a concern...July 4,” Dr. Raghu Adiga, chief medical officer at Liberty Hospital, said during an update with The University of Kansas Health System.

“Most 4th of July gatherings happen to be outside rather than indoors. That’s a plus, but again, not always.”
Covid-19 Spike Concerns "Loom": fox2now.com...

ATS Members: To the best of your recollection, have any of the holidays since Covid-19's appearance in January 2020 triggered a significant spike in nationwide Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths, due to people coming together to celebrate or honor a particular holiday...ANY national holiday?

You read and hear the warnings beforehand, but after the holiday or event (like Spring Break) is over, not a peep from those who issued the warnings, or the News Media talking heads who excitedly repeated the warnings and predictions, over and over.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have been saying for years that the whole game has turned into "your not afraid enough". "Why you should be more afraid". Fear is their ticket to gaining power. Fear not.

"The Earth can shake. The Sky fall down. The mountains all fall to the ground. But I will fear none of these things. Shelter me lord underneath your wings. Hide me underneath your wings. Hide me deep inside your heart. In your refuge cover me. The world can shake but Lord I'm making you my hiding place. Now on that day you call for me. Someday when time no more can be. Oh I'll say death where is your sting? Shelter me Lord underneath your wing".

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's very confusing and depends what you're doing but I'm getting the hang of the UK pattern......

Meeting friends = Danger!
Meeting for G7 = Safe.

Like football? = Danger!
Like tennis? = Safe.

Protest against lock down = Danger!
Protest for BLM = Safe.

Average person = Danger!
Business executive = Safe.

Asking questions? = Danger! Danger! Danger! Possible extremist, violent conspiracy theorist etc etc etc.

Obey = Pat on head for good little pet.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Work ended their mask mandates about a month ago in Illinois( at least where I'm at), there have been nothing but declines so far, not one person in the plant are wearing masks.. I could see this company saying uhhh well put your masks back on.. Work has been great without, breathing into a mask that does nothing but hinder you.

We'll see how the handle the scandemic... updates will follow..

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Work ended their mask mandates about a month ago in Illinois( at least where I'm at), there have been nothing but declines so far, not one person in the plant are wearing masks.. I could see this company saying uhhh well put your masks back on.. Work has been great without, breathing into a mask that does nothing but hinder you.

yep check out my new link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

ATS Members: To the best of your recollection, have any of the holidays since Covid-19's appearance in January 2020 triggered a significant spike in nationwide Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths, due to people coming together to celebrate or honor a particular holiday...ANY national holiday?

Nope. The UK Government did however allow one single day without indoor meeting restrictions (Christmas day) before dramatically increasing this on TV...

Then everyone accepted the lockdown the following day and since then there are still levels of lockdown to this day.

edit on 2-7-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
12 people from 3 different states coming to my house for this holiday.

I’ve not been scared of this virus since the beginning and I’m not now.

Politicians and new anchors don’t run the show no matter how much they think they do.

I laugh when ever I hear the word “surge”.

Buzzwords for folks who need to be told what to do.
edit on 2-7-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I have been saying for years that the whole game has turned into "your not afraid enough". "Why you should be more afraid". Fear is their ticket to gaining power. Fear not.

"The Earth can shake. The Sky fall down. The mountains all fall to the ground. But I will fear none of these things. Shelter me lord underneath your wings. Hide me underneath your wings. Hide me deep inside your heart. In your refuge cover me. The world can shake but Lord I'm making you my hiding place. Now on that day you call for me. Someday when time no more can be. Oh I'll say death where is your sting? Shelter me Lord underneath your wing".

Ok. So they scare Jim and his family into staying home over the 4th of July holiday. How does that make the Experts and Main Stream Media have a more fulfilled life?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Too many people across several countries are allowing authorities to treat them as guinea pigs in an experiment.

In the USA, our "leaders" are starting to realize that citizens actively rebel against abuse from top-tier officials.

Even Anthony Fauci is backing off his illogical extremism. Today he said there's no need to start wearing masks again (like in California), due to the "Delta" Covid-19 variant.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa…I’ve been pretty busy lately but when did Uncle Joe say we could bbq for the 4th?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The news here ran the sob story about a 45-year-old who died of delta variant. They laid it on a bit thick. They quoted her mother as saying her last words were about, "You were right ... about the masks, the vaccine, everything ..." And of course the valiant and grieving mother had to report that she replied, "I don't want to be right! I just want you to live!"

You know, I don't want to think they're lying to me, but those lines of dialogue just crossed a line.

I can accept that a 45-year-old would be reluctant to get the vaccine. I can accept that she would fall ill. I can even accept that she might die of it.

But the supposed last quote was just too perfect as was her mother's reply.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Not sure what is really going on, but how many homeless people have been hospitalized with the virus?

Here in this country, the homeless seem to have a zero contagion against the virus, so whats up people?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

One of my acquaintances is a security manager for Walmart. Curtis told me last week about the huge increase in shoplifters not being prosecuted, due to lack of identity certainty. Crooks love masks. Now that the Walmart mask mandate has been lifted (here in Illinois), they closely monitor younger people who are still wearing masks in the stores.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Not sure what is really going on, but how many homeless people have been hospitalized with the virus?

Here in this country, the homeless seem to have a zero contagion against the virus, so whats up people?

oh and by the way, they dont go to the testing centers either

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Same here in the USA. In fact, I started an ATS thread on the phenomena last Summer, because authorities were scratching their heads, wondering why the homeless camps weren't filled with people who had contracted Covid-19.

I simply assumed its because their immune system is always in "maximum protection" mode.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is solid proof that this was Bull snip from day one. They didn't have masks and many are lucky to get enough nutrition to not have weak immune systems. They should be the "canary in the coal mine" that warns us something nasty is going around. They should be the ones getting any epidemic.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

After Canada day, we're now allowed to go into stores without masks, while some at leasr, it's now optional based on the business owners discretion.. It's the first time since November i've been in an indoor public place without having to wear a covid diaper. I feel this sense of foreboding it's too good to be true.

I just know their ramping up for another lockdown.

I already saw one dumbass asking a BC liquor store employee whether it was ok he didn't have both his vaccines and she was chastisimg him for not wearing a mask...

#ing people man...like who does that?

And this dude was old enough to know better...

I swear there is no better, more accurate term than sheep.
edit on 3/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Whoa whoa whoa…I’ve been pretty busy lately but when did Uncle Joe say we could bbq for the 4th?

DON'T DO IT, says Uncle Joe.

At first he couldn't recall what Holiday Weekend was upon us. Then someone whispered into his earpiece, "It's the 4th of July, sir".

The President of the United States carefully gathered his thoughts, then spoke these words of pure wisdom..

United States President Joe Biden is warning people to take precautions while celebrating the July 4 holiday this weekend, voicing concern that "people will die!" after attending large gatherings in places where vaccination rates are low.
More unique advice from JB at: www.msn.com...

Just play it safe. Stay in the house, keep your windows closed and for God's sake, keep your mask on while showering and eating!

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The MEDIA of the world are also participating in COVER-UPS.

I don't know about other countries, but the U.S. CDC says those who have natural antibodies, generated by Covid-19 recovery, contract Covid-19 in fewer numbers than those who have antibodies prompted by the experimental vaccine.

The CDC itself makes this hard to find, by scattering the info across obscure pages at CDC.gov.

And, the U.S. Media is either too dumb to look it up, or not interested in stating that 36 million people in America have strong Covid-19 immunity, solely because they recovered from Covid-19.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

oh and by the way, they dont go to the testing centers either

I think the doctor who got a Mango, Cantaloupe, and Papaya to test POSITIVE for Covid-19 was murdered.

Exposing their heinous plan is not allowed...by anyone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join