It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: Covid is sole cause of death in only 5 percent of cases.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hello folks,

Only 5% of Covid deaths in the US were found to be solely due to Covid, with 95% showing an average of FOUR additional pre-existing conditions or causes.

Almost 13,000 listed are due to injury or poisoning.

This data has been discussed before, but it has been updated. I was looking at some old data on Covid deaths in the US and comorbidities:

www.msn.com...

Then I decided to look at the actual CDC source and found it had been updated to the above numbers.

"Comorbidities and other conditions
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions, Socrata icon Click here to download."

www.cdc.gov...

www.cnsnews.com...

"“I asked him a question last time he was here, and we didn't have a time to continue our discussion with regards to the sort of perverse incentive for medical folks to claim that somebody died of COVID versus if it’s an automobile accident for instance, as long as you have COVID in your system, you can blame COVID and which means you get more money as the attending physician, hospital, whatever,” the congressman said.

“[Giroir] acknowledges that the statistics he’s getting from the states are inflated. We found that the governor of Colorado, who was a Democrat, actually did research on this and found he had to get rid of 12% of the deaths that were recorded in the state,” Luetkemeyer said.

He asked Redfield to comment on the “perverse incentive” and whether there is an effort “to try and do something different in a way that these deaths are recorded so we actually have better records and better numbers to go with.”"

The point is, that many of us suspect that from 2020-present, the Covid risk, mortality model (projected and measured), and death counts were greatly exaggerated for political and economic agendas. The original Covid epidemiological models which were used to support global lockdowns were poorly constructed and did not accurately predict the pandemic:

www.heritage.org...

www.aier.org...

www.nationalreview.com...

Edit: I knew from 2020 that these comorbidity percentages had mirrors in other countries, so I just looked up Italy.

link.springer.com...

"The mean age at death of the study participants was 79.1 ± 12.0 years, with the proportion of female participants being 40% and the prevalence of multimorbidity (≥ 2 diseases) reaching as high as 85%. Hypertension (66%), type 2 diabetes (29%), ischemic heart disease (28%), and atrial fibrillation (24%) were the diseases most frequently reported in the clinical records of deceased patients. As depicted in Fig. 1, suffering from one single disease was uncommon; hypertension (8.8%), cancer (2.8%) and dementia (2.7%) were the conditions most frequently reported in isolation. As shown in Table 1, the following disease pairs showed an O/E ≥ 1.5 and statistically significant higher odds of co-occurrence in the crude and adjusted analyses: (1) ischemic heart disease and atrial fibrillation, (2) atrial fibrillation and heart failure, (3) atrial fibrillation and stroke, (4) heart failure and COPD, (5) stroke and dementia, and 6) type 2 diabetes and obesity. In table S2, we reported the median and mean length of stay for each of the disease pairs presenting with an O/E ≥ 1.5. The disease pair diabetes and obesity displayed the shortest length of hospital stay (10.9 days; 95% CI 9.2–12.7), and the pair ischemic heart disease and atrial fibrillation the longest (12.2 days; 95% CI 11.0–13.3)."

These realities still matter. The global economy is still reeling from the lockdown policies, and some locations even countries are going back into lockdowns.

edit on 1-7-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Also, to make it appear as if 2020 deaths were higher than normal in America, the CDC Statistics Division counted many deaths in 2 categories. In effect, Robert died of a Heart Attack the first time, and Covid-19 the second time.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
... and we all know that people with pre-existing conditions deserve to die; so why worry about them when shaping covid policies?

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
... and we all know that people with pre-existing conditions deserve to die; so why worry about them when shaping covid policies?

Logical fallacy, argumentum ad absurdum.

At no point was such stated, but you are trying to superimpose an argument to poison the well.

The point is that with an average of FOUR additional causes of death listed, or comorbidities, there is strong evidence that some of these deaths may not have been due to Covid but instead these other causes. Almost 13,000 had cause of death listed as accidental injury or poisoning.

If I accidently drink a lethal dose of arsenic but happen to have covid, should it really be listed as a "covid death?"

If I had severe heart disease and already had several heart attacks, then after the third one I contract covid, have another and die, was it really due to covid? Maybe, but in some cases probably not.

There is a difference between death from covid versus death with tested or presumed positive covid. Another thing, in many cases it was admitted that some cases were presumed positive covid cases, not tested positive.

www.factcheck.org...

"The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

“If we think it’s presumptive … we can go ahead and put down COVID-19,” Jensen said, “or even in some situations, even if it’s negative.” He pointed to the example of a 38-year-old man in Minnesota whose death was attributed to the coronavirus even though he tested negative."

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

You crazy fool, logic, reasoning and critical thinking have no place in this pandemic. Now bow down in terror and accept the word of government god as gospel if you want to enjoy fresh air.

Clearly you haven’t heard, failure to adhere to the guidelines puts the elderly and vulnerable in danger. I don’t care if you’re perfectly healthy, just being a human makes you a potential threat to the survival of civilisation. Your only hope is profit driven multi-national corporations.

Now STFU and take the jab, Trump supporting racist.
edit on 1/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

They should put themselves in isolation, if they're afraid.

Don't ask the government (local/state/federal) to interfere with everyone else's life, because you're afraid of something that most likely will not be what ultimately kills you anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ahhhh. You had me going there with what sounded like fact-based reporting, research and findings until it mentioned something about somebody's political stance. Now it reads as complete bull# to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You crazy fool, logic, reasoning and critical thinking have no place in this pandemic. Now bow down in terror and accept the word of government god as gospel if you want to enjoy fresh air.

I apologize, and prostrate myself at the feet of our Lord Fauci, WHO, Big Pharma, and DC. Logic and data are racist neways amirite?!

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Covid 19 absolutely was politicized, among other things.

Are you saying that the CDC data is incorrect perchance? Are you referring to the quote I placed in there from Fact Check? That's their quote not mine, and the general article actually sides more on the side of the normative narrative.

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Ahhhh. You had me going there with what sounded like fact-based reporting, research and findings until it mentioned something about somebody's political stance. Now it reads as complete bull# to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Now you’re getting it. How dare you even propose that your body is sovereign territory.

Think of how selfish you’re being next time you go off script.
edit on 1/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Now you’re getting it. How dare you even propose that your body is sovereign territory.

Think of how selfish you’re being next time you go off script.

My Body My Choice except all of you should be forced to take the vaccine! Amirite? People who don't accept global lockdowns, their kids being out of school for a year, and forced vaccines are the real fascists. #Anti-fascist4Life
/s

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Aye, submit or die.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Did they? I'm not doubting you, but do you have a source? That would be interesting.

originally posted by: carewemust
Also, to make it appear as if 2020 deaths were higher than normal in America, the CDC Statistics Division counted many deaths in 2 categories. In effect, Robert died of a Heart Attack the first time, and Covid-19 the second time.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Murders, suicides and car accidents, all legitimate symptoms of Covid.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

MadViking, your input please...

Take a look at the 2020 deaths table at: jamanetwork.com...

Since 95% of the Covid-19 deaths had 3 or more pre-existing conditions, why aren't the number of deaths from Heart problems, Cancer, Diabetes, Stroke, etc.., LOWER in 2020 than they were before 2020? After all, those conditions ARE PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Add up the numbers of deaths from these causes and tally it with covid deaths then compare to total deaths. Appears you can die twice.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MadViking, your input please...

Take a look at the 2020 deaths table at: jamanetwork.com...

Since 95% of the Covid-19 deaths had 3 or more pre-existing conditions, why aren't the number of deaths from Heart problems, Cancer, Diabetes, Stroke, etc.., LOWER in 2020 than they were before 2020? After all, those conditions ARE PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.

Thank you for the link. Interesting:

Trends in Leading Causes of Death

"The Table also presents leading causes of death in the US for the years 2015 to 2020.4 According to provisional data, in 2020, there were notable changes in the number and ranking of deaths compared with 2019.5 COVID-19 was the third leading cause of death in 2020, with an estimated 345 323 deaths, and was largely responsible for the substantial increase in total deaths from 2019 to 2020. Substantial increases from 2019 to 2020 also occurred for several other leading causes. Heart disease deaths increased by 4.8%, the largest increase in heart disease deaths since 2012. Increases in deaths also occurred for unintentional injury (11.1%), Alzheimer disease (9.8%), and diabetes (15.4%). Influenza and pneumonia deaths in 2020 increased by 7.5%, although the number of deaths was lower in 2020 than in 2017 and 2018. From 2019 to 2020, deaths due to chronic lower respiratory disease declined by 3.4% and suicide deaths declined by 5.6%."

But yes, we need to figure out this "double counting," or perhaps someone already has. If more than that 4.8% heart disease increase is represented in the CDC table for comorbidities, then yes it would suggest double counting. I don't know as I haven't crunched le numbers.

As I noted, the CDC table showed almost 13000 deaths due to unintentional injury or poisoning. Are those included too in the above 11.1% increase?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

In early January, a person working with the U.S. National Vital Statistics System said 1 death was being counted as 2, in order to make the number of overall 2020 deaths "look" much higher, due to Covid-19. Her complaint (whistleblower) document was leaked, and was online for a short time (a couple of days) before it was scrubbed.

Like you said, from what we know of the HHS-CDC, there are full-blown scumbags in charge of some key departments. One of them is the sister of Trump witch-hunt initiator, former Assistant Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm, intriguing.

At this point, after following this whole thing since it started, I personally believe that the data is being manipulated and solutions that are pushed have ulterior motives.

Yes, to your point about the CDC and other federal or global agencies, many of them are politicized or corrupted. I used to just think it was the classical ones such as the FBI or CIA, but now it appears the rot spreads further.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

How can the direct quotes, from the CDC, telling docs to list covid as cause of death on death certificates even if it’s only presumed they had covid, be “political?”

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join