It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCR Test Inventor Exposes Fauci as a Fraud with an Agenda--From The Grave!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In his OWN WORDS (short video):

www.bitchute.com...

“These guys like Fauci get up and start talking and he doesn’t know anything really about anything and I would say that to his face. Nothing,”

“Those guys have got an agenda which is not what we would like them to have, being that we pay for them to take care of our health in some way. They have a personal kind of agenda.

They make up their own rules as they go; they change them when they want to. And they (are smug)—like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary and lie directly into the camera.

“You can’t expect the sheep to really respect the best and the brightest. They don’t know the difference"

As for the PCR test which Dr. Mullis invented...and for which he was awarded the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry...Dr. Mullis states that it can be "misused" by people with an agenda to find "almost anything in anyone if you can amplify [even] a single molecule" of it...which his PCR test can be "misused" to do.

“The PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody--If you can amplify one single molecule up to something you can really measure, which is something you can do.…So that could be thought of as a misuse of it.”

...Which is EXACTLY what Fauci and the CDC have done with Dr. Mullis' PCR test.

The CDC has been using scan cycle thresholds at the elevated level of 40, with Dr. Mullis' test, so as to amplify the viral readings in those tested...and give FALSE positives for China Virus infection to the tune of 97%.

Where does this 97% figure come from?
A verdict in a Portuguese court case, which angelchemuel also discusses in depth further, HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lisbon Court Rules Only 0.9% Of ‘Verified Cases’ Died Of COVID

The court stated, the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used and the viral load present. Citing Jaafar et al. 2020, the court concludes that

“if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.”

greatgameindia.com...

THIS "misuse", of which Dr. Mullis' warned concerning his test, is particularly useful by frauds who may have a particular agenda to promote...such as the inflation of the number of China Virus deaths.

According to the ruling, the number of verified COVID-19 deaths from January 2020 to April 2021 is only 152, not about 17,000 as claimed by government ministries.

All the “others” died for various reasons, although their PCR test was positive.

greatgameindia.com...

It should be mentioned that the PCR scan cycle threshold of 35, referenced in the Lisbon case...is LESS than the CT of 40 used by the CTC...making that FALSE Positive rate even higher in the US.

We now know NON-CV deaths were being tallied by the CDC as China Virus deaths and we now know this was how it was done...through the "misuse" of Dr. Mullis' Nobel Prize winning invention.

So WHY isn't Dr. Mullis speaking out NOW against this "misuse"?
WHY isn't Dr. Mullis NOW challenging Fauci and the CDC's "misuse" of his invention?

In point of fact, Dr. Mullis HAS challenged Fauci to debate him numerous times (as the video above shows).
Fauci ignored those challenges...right up until Dr. Mullis died on the eve of the Plandemic's release.

Some consider his untimely and conveniently fortuitous (for Fauci & the CDC) death from pneumonia to be suspicious.

We can leave that aspect aside for now, if you so choose.

edit on 1-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some idiot will still find a way to attack the source...

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yeah...but then there's his pesky Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the PCR.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This was always about using the opportunity of a mild pandemic to gain more power and control and to cripple economies.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This was always about using the opportunity of a mild pandemic to gain more power and control and to cripple economies.

At this point...there can be no doubt.
Looks like Dr. Mullis was anticipating this happening...right up until he 'died'...and it then happened.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

At this point...there can be no doubt.
Looks like Dr. Mullis was anticipating this happening...right up until he 'died'...and it then happened.

Guess what Mullis died off..... Pneumonia... in August 2019. Which is about the time when Covid can be traced back too.

You cant invent this crap...

edit on 1/7/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Dear Lord, how much more obvious does this need to get ?

How comforting that Joe’s handler “ Dr. Jill “ and “ Dr. Death “ went on the road to encourage jabbing Kids !

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Funny how the value attributed to a Nobel Prize on ATS varies greatly depending on the recipient

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Funny how the value attributed to a Nobel Prize on ATS varies greatly depending on the recipient

Wait...

So you're telling me to follow the science only when it benefits a narrative?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This clears up the mystery of the incredibly vanishing regular Flu season.

Patient: "I've got these flu-like symptoms."

Doctor: "Take this incredibly-rigged China Virus test."

Patient: "Okay"

Doctor: "Results say 97% 'Positive' you've got China Virus."

Patient: "That sucks....Where do I get my 'vaccine'?"

Doctor: "Hold my beer!"

Patient walks out of doctor's office...gets hit by a bus.

CDC: "Darn!...ANOTHER China Virus death.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Wait...

So you're telling me to follow the science only when it benefits a narrative?

No, I said:

"Funny how the value attributes to a Nobel Prize on ATS varies greatly depending on the recipient"

It's not even close to what you thought I said.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Great thread!
The Lisbon ruling would/could explain why the China/WuHan death total still hasn't exceeded 5,000. It currently stands at 4,363 unless you look at WHO and they say it is 5,495.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

They will come in and say "do you have anything other then bitchute? Preferably YT ass they censor these things for us !"

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

It’s the Nobel Peace Prize we all think is a joke.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Been parroting this since I first looked into PCR tests last year in Spring. This is clearly suppressed information because the media won't report on this fact, they outright refuse to touch the topic even in articles that try to explain how PCR works.

The few of them I encountered neatly circumvented any questions about cycle counts above 25. Yet it's the gold standard of testing and the inventor is grabbing his hair because no one listens.

Imagine you invent something and then it's misused globally to further an agenda, yet nobody listens or refuses to give you a voice.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Imagine you invent something and then it's misused globally to further an agenda, yet nobody listens or refuses to give you a voice.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

A 'peace' prize is a pathetic political award given to muppets, which is why Obama got one.

Chemistry, Physics etc are awarded for actual brainiac stuff.

Its no surprise you are unable to comprehend any of what I just explained - no surprise at all.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Video: (36 seconds)

KARY MULLIS PHD : PCR TEST CAN FIND "ALMOST ANYTHING IN ALMOST ANYBODY"

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I don't know, I heard from CNN and Salon he may be a white nationalist.

And oh whoops some sexual accusers are coming out of the woodwork, no connection!

See, he's totally not credible!

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
How else are they going to promote fear of a virus that is kind of wimpy, lots of antiviral food chemistries destroy this viruses ability to replicate. A lot of people have been exposed to this virus over and over and have gone home and ate something that destroyed it's enzyme or inhibited it's replication. Even some junk foods can deter this virus, those they added carangeenan to inhibit replication but carrangeenan also causes other problems with microbes in the gut, classified as a thickener it is a strong medicine and because of it's side effects could not be approved as anything much other than a thickener. I don't like the taste, but do understand that it has strong antimicrobial properties. You don't take medicine if you are not sick, if I get covid, I would consider eating something with it in it to help me fight the virus. But I know so many other foods that work better for me so why would I do that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join