It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smallville actress Allison Mack sentenced to 3 years in prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The sentencing memorandum by Judge Nicholas Garaufis can be read at the link below.

Judge Garaufis Sentencing Memorandum on Allison Mack
edit on 2-7-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well considering we now know what Allison Mack is all about.

If its Snog, Marry, or avoid we are playing.

Then its going to be the avoid box i imagine most Men will tick.

Who cares if its ruined her life, considering she was helping to ruin other peoples.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

wow 3 years is that it , well this doesnt bode well for the ghislaine maxwell case , if this allison only got 3 years then whats maxwell looking at 5 years

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Smallville actress Allison Mack sentenced to 3 years in prison

She deserves a lot more than that. For anyone that has looked into this case some years ago already and read about and heard from the victims you know that she is not a victim or forced to partake in the things that she did. The only one she feels sorry about is herself and being caught. Her lawyers are now directing the situation and her statements to make her look as innocent as possible. That is their job.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I said in an earlier post that I didn't know much about the case, but that wasn't entirely true. I've actually followed this case from the beginning, albeit somewhat casually. I will explain.

You know...I really don't care about Allison Mack...at all. She is completely irrelevant from my perspective. I see some here comparing this case to the Epstein case, and frankly, they couldn't be more different! The only thing the two cases have in common is sex. I see some here lamenting the injustice done to the "victims" of this NXIVM cult as a result of a light sentence for Mack. But let's talk about these "victims" for a moment, shall we?

First of all, all of the so called 'victims' of the NXIVM cult were all wealthy elites. Can anyone here honestly say these people had NO idea there was some freaky S# going on with this dude and his followers??? C'mon! All these elites thought they were joining some 'exclusive' private club, where they were better than everyone else, and they knew good and damn well there was some bizarre-o stuff going down. That is precisely what made it so special to them, and why they wanted to join!! They might have signed NDA's not to talk to others outside this cult, but they damn sure could talk to each other! The notion these people were all "shocked" to find out this Raniere dude was running around with a branding iron and a flaming pecker glued to his forehead is, well...ludicrous! They knew it, and they were damn proud of their secret little freak show of a cult club. Average Joe couldn't join this freak club, only the elites. It made them feel special, and part of the elite 'secret society'.

Ask yourself this question...where are all the Kidnapping and False Detention felony charges against this Raniere dude??? There weren't any. And do you know why? Because all of these elites willingly came to him and willingly signed up with his pyramid scheme sex cult, AND all of these elites were free to leave at any time they chose! Read that again!

The reason they didn't leave is because they were 'elites' and Raniere had the goods on them which THEY voluntarily GAVE to him (nude pictures, incriminating pictures, etc)!! They didn't leave because he could ruin their perfect little 'elite' reputations and their 'elite' perfect little world! That's why!

No, these people did this to themselves...willingly. And this is a HUGE difference between the NXIVM freaky sex cult and the Epstein case! In Epstein's case, he and his pimp Jislane, were intentionally recruiting underage (way underage) young girls from foreign countries who didn't know any better and were just looking for a better life. NXIVM, on the other hand, was recruiting wealthy elites who knew exactly what they were getting involved with! But it was all part of their 'secret society' so nobody said anything about their secret little 'club'.

It wasn't until some of these elites said..."Hey...wait a minute...that wasn't cool, branding me with a branding iron like that!"...that all of the rest of the rats started to jump ship. And, they weren't jumping ship because they believed Raniere, Mack and NXIVM were an evil bunch of cultists, no, they were jumping ship because it was the perfect opportunity for them to all scream "ME TOO" and save their sorry elite asses from a public relations armageddon! Their elite reputations would have been ruined...**GASP!!!!** **SOB, SOB**

No, I don't feel sorry for a single one of these people, victims or perps. Frankly, they ALL should burn! Their very existence is one of the things very wrong in this world! By lamenting the light sentence for Mack you are basically saying you have sympathy for the victims, and I most certainly do NOT!

People would be wise to wake up and see things for what they really are!!

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

That is all.

edit on 7/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Oh, and one more thing...

If some dude ever whips out a branding iron with the idea he's gonna' use it on me...he's gonna' get clubbed to within an inch of his life with that thing and then get his tonsils branded rectally with it! Cuz Homey don' play dat sheet! Secret clubs, non-disclosure agreements, nudy pictures...be damned!

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Too late, shes got a wife.

How much does the wife know and how was she involved?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Too late, shes got a wife.

How much does the wife know and how was she involved?

Apparently she was also a member of NXIVM

Allison Mack, the disgraced former “Smallville” star who’s been charged for her role in the NXIVM sex cult, has reportedly filed for divorce from her wife, a fellow actress who was also in the cult.

Mack filed for divorce from “Battlestar Galactica” actress Nicki Clyne in Orange County, Calif. Friday, TMZ first reported.

Bold above is my emphasis.

Clyne, 37, who was not charged in the scheme, revealed in court papers in October that she had been Raniere’s “partner” for more than ten years.

A staunch Raniere supporter, she insisted in the court papers that NXIVM was merely “a group of women who sought guidance from a trusted and intelligent man, and created a secret sorority for women that implemented some somewhat unconventional practices in the pursuit of growth and personal freedom.”

Article about the divorce from December 2020
edit on 2-7-2021 by Kreeate because: also

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: dragonridr

Having now read the details of the case I can't help but think that she's got off very lightly.

Why?

She played more than just an active role in the procurement and sexploitation of vulnerable girls.
She forced these girls into a form of modern day slavery.

No, they all joined of their own fee will. Nobody kidnapped them and forced them into slavery. They were wealthy elites, and willing participants in the whole freak show. They were free to leave at any time. Notice that no one has been charged with Kidnapping, or Abduction, or False Imprisonment???

I understand that they were after Raniere but still.....

Just further proof that they ALL knew what was going on inside this cult, 'victims' and perps alike. And, they ALL willingly participated in the freaky goings on...even after their freak-a-zoid leader went to the 'big-house'.

They're ALL a bunch of nutjobs! Every last one of them!

ETA - If you read up on this whole NXIVM thing, you'll see that many of these looneys members went and protested outside the prison their dear leader was being held in. They weren't protesting because they were objecting to his 'light' 120 year sentence, they were protesting for his release! Wealthy elite nutjobs, the lot of 'em!

edit on 7/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think you may not completely understand how cults work... Of course it's your right to have an opinion on the victims and their involvement. It's my right to have an opinion that disagrees with yours.

Note that the victims got recruited or joined NXIVM. The sex cult DOS was hidden behind that initial recruitment.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Understood. Yes, I am aware of this.

My point was, at no point were any of these people "prisoners" or held against their will, like they are dramatically trying to paint the picture now. And, after all, many of the 'victims' are in fact actresses, so it's their nature to play the drama card.

In any case, I've said my peace, so I won't belabor the point further.

And yes, we can indeed agree to disagree, and are always entitled to our respective opinions.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe the 'victims' were 'wealthy elite nutjobs'.....but that doesn't excuse manipulating and blackmailing people.
It doesn't excuse forced labour.
It doesn't excuse sexploitation.
Classic cult practices.

The children of wealthy elites with little aim and direction in life are probably the primary targets of all cults.

Just because they are wealthy doesn't mean its ok.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in more in-depth information regarding ESP NXIVM & DOS, have a look at the HBO series "The Vow".
It is a 9 episode series of approx. 60 minutes each episode.

If you are interested and don't have access to HBO, you can DM me for a link where to watch it for free without registration, from anywhere in the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I agree on all points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join